Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox 1st and 4th ability change

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

Metamorphosis:

Hold the ability button down to gain access to both of your forms abilities. Abilities will drain 2x the energy

Hold again to go back to your previous form, or tap to switch

Why?

Well i disliked not really being able to see the warframe i created in my arsenal. You cant add different cosmetics for the Day and Night form, so one of the forms will always looks bad not as good the other you were focusing on. If i could be in both forms at the same time like how she looks when out of mission, it would be neat!

Mend:

Deactivating the ultimate instantly revives allies using 50 energy per ally, and gives players a second of invincibility for every 1k points saved in Equinox's 4th. It caps 10 seconds.

Why?

I feel like Mend isnt opposite of Maim enough. Maim nearly can instant kill the highest level of enemies "eventually" and buy players a good amount of breathing room on Deactivation. Mend just restores shields and health that can only buy weaker warframes half a second of breathing room at high enemy levels (and thats if you catch them when they need it). A period of invincibility could really give this ability an effect simular to a nuke ability

Thoughts?

The change to the first ability sounds cool, could end up with some unintended interactions though: sleep and speed from second ability, they sleep for a very short time?

I do agree the 4th ability should give something huge if you stack up alot in night form, I would say just straight up multiplier for health/shield/armour/damage reduction and shield recharge would go along way too(doesn't have to be all of them maybe just 1) popping a 1mil mend could give 500 shield per second for a duration. I'd say the effect when channeling the ability is stronger in night though. Shield restore to everbody in the aura per kill compared to some very weak slash procs.

Instant revive sure but I don't think the energy cost should be there, somebody going down just before you cast could drain what energy you have left and make you run out. Maybe if you needed like 500k per person to revive instead.

Archived