Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There is no info about stats like curent armor in missions.

Kadikos

There is few stats buffs in game that increase base stats of warframe. If its only one buff it is manageable to calculate values our selfs, but in case of more buffs is bit harder, becouse we need to know the interactions between those buffs(which one go first? does they stacks by adding or by multipling?). Hp and shields we can see, but i.e. armor and sprint speed are not visible for us in mission. The view of current stats should be available in mission .

There are few abilities like rhino iron skin that take your current value of armor(and others) to calculate power of this ability, so it is possible to extract current values to display them. In mission when we press esc we can go to tab abilies where we can see current stats of our warframe abilities. If your strength increase i.e with growing power aura mod you can see change in abilities in abilities tab. In this tab is plenty of space to put there current stats of warframe.

I made very quick visualisation of what i would want to see in game. The stats values would be updateing every time player enter this tab. 

I.e. if you take chroma and infuse him with wukong defy insted of his 4th ability then use  your 3 and stack it,2 (cold element) and defy. Calculating armor of this combo of abilities is hard and time consuming, insted just press esc and go to tab abilites and see your armor value. 

J1nTC7J.jpg

In addition there could be active buff icons at right side and after hovering cursor over the description would appear.

Archived