Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

confused about lavos 4th ability

(PSN)SlyFox5679

Catalyze sends out in a full 360 degree radius drones that inflicts heavy Heat damage and proc. Infusing an element (single or combined) will double the damage along with adding that infused element's damage and proc. Do note that if you infuse a single element, the element will not combine with the innate element of the ability: Catalyze infused with Toxin will have the ability inflict both Heat (innate) and Toxin (infused) damage and procs.

Furthermore, Catalyze will inflict more damage against enemies affected by additional Status procs. Think of it as an ability with Condition Overload. You want to use it when enemies are coated with numerous (up to 3 or more) procs before using the ability.

Finally, the ability will have a 30 second cooldown. Be sure to use Transmutation Probe effectively to reduce that high cooldown.

4 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Catalyze sends out in a full 360 degree radius drones that inflicts heavy Heat damage and proc. Infusing an element (single or combined) will double the damage along with adding that infused element's damage and proc. Do note that if you infuse a single element, the element will not combine with the innate element of the ability: Catalyze infused with Toxin will have the ability inflict both Heat (innate) and Toxin (infused) damage and procs.

Furthermore, Catalyze will inflict more damage against enemies affected by additional Status procs. Think of it as an ability with Condition Overload. You want to use it when enemies are coated with numerous (up to 3 or more) procs before using the ability.

Finally, the ability will have a 30 second cooldown. Be sure to use Transmutation Probe effectively to reduce that high cooldown.

i think i didn't explain good enough sorry, the question was more about do i hit my catalyze ability at any point or what to make it works since i haven't gotten my catalyze to work when i hit it only when i fuse elements. 

17 hours ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

i haven't gotten my catalyze to work

If you can use his other abilities, do the same for Catalyze, it's a Hold vs Tap thing, one adds elements, the other casts the ability.

Just to check, your Lavos is at least Rank 10, right?

5 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

If you can use his other abilities, do the same for Catalyze, it's a Hold vs Tap thing, one adds elements, the other casts the ability.

It's gotta be. Lavos elemental modification availability is tied to the ability. 

I too think it's a tap vs hold issue. 

8 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

yeah its 30 i have no other issues just can't seem to get that catalyze to work when i press it 

Archived