Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR30 Blessings

Hathena

I write this because it really bugs me, for those fearing any grand issue, no this is not it, the buffs are being applied, don't S#&$ your pants.

what ruins the whole experience a bit for me is the fact that the visuals just don't happen, I get the Screen Splash from someone using the Masters fountain maybe in 10% of the cases I gave or received a buff, the statue changing and the splash always happen at the same time though.

and as for the Statue, it's supposed to take on the Blessers apperiance no? then why can't you just apply the freaking fashion frame like you did with those smal action figures you can place in the Orbiter, even tho even them are not 100%, mostly having the issue of just not taking on the Energy colors correctly, but they at least get cape physics working and the Colors right.

unknown.png?width=1249&height=702

but this is not only not getting the colors all right, it straight up ignores the Body and Attackment colors are wrong, the cape is doing a "T-Pose" (base pose) just sticking out looking wrong.
and I'm not even going to talk about missing Ephemera and Sigils, right.

Archived