Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

My mastery rank is stuck on level 5. 18,476 until next rank (gold novice)

I have tried everything and my mastery rank is stuck on level 5 and about a third of the way to the next rank hast budged in years... I literally stopped playing because of this issue years ago. Recently I decided to get into the game again forgetting about what pushed me away the first time. I figured with time the problem would be resolved and when I get back into the game I could just pick up where I left off. Now here I am stoked to play the game and really get into it this time and before I know it I realize ... hm my mr isn’t moving and I want to get stronger weapons.. oh yea...... I love this game and can’t enjoy like everyone else can. I watched 4 Xbox friends rank up and having a blast while I was stuck on 5. Helpppppp please.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)whoUmadatbr0 said:

I have tried everything and my mastery rank is stuck on level 5 and about a third of the way to the next rank hast budged in years... I literally stopped playing because of this issue years ago. Recently I decided to get into the game again forgetting about what pushed me away the first time. I figured with time the problem would be resolved and when I get back into the game I could just pick up where I left off. Now here I am stoked to play the game and really get into it this time and before I know it I realize ... hm my mr isn’t moving and I want to get stronger weapons.. oh yea...... I love this game and can’t enjoy like everyone else can. I watched 4 Xbox friends rank up and having a blast while I was stuck on 5. Helpppppp please.

I have tried unranked  weapons and war frame and companions.

Edited by (XBOX)whoUmadatbr0
Misppelled

You only get mastery rank if you level a unique weapon, if you leveled a weapon again that you already leveled, it won't give any.

Also, when did you level the weapons? As far as I know, and no idea if it's ever even been fixed, but there is a visual bug that causes experience gain to be severely delayed until even the next day.

Beyond that, your only option is submitting a ticket through help, as unless someone from DE actually responds here, or it's the visual bug, or you making a mistake, we can't help you.