Orphix Venom Score / Leaderboard Problem !!!

Hi, 

my Clanmates made me aware of problem with Orphix Venom Scores on Nintendo Switch.
(This problem could also plague Playstation & XBOX but i cant say that for certain)

In my opinion this is kind of a big deal so let me explain:

On PC average Points on a "Endless" run, taking down 36 Orphix is 22k+ on a Squad.
With a bit of communication Scores of 30k are easily obtainable up to 42k on the topend can be achieved.

On Nintendo Switch however this is impossible due to the Switch spawning fewer enemies which results
In the topend only being able to get 22k-ish points. 

Resulting in 20k points that are unobtainable due to paltform restrictions.
This should be adressed in a way of lowering the overall required points for each Clean Tier accordingly.

@[DE]Rebecca@[DE]Megan@[DE]Helen

Is there any chance of us getting the Clan Scores Rebalanced?
Please be honest - is my request out of placed or would you agree that:
Without having the same potential in per player Score as other Systems,
needing the same amount of Clan Score is unfair / unbalanced.

Thanks in advance for any replies 

Best Regards Kremo

• Like 6

Indeed as Kremo said it is quite unfair, it should be rebalanced either by spawning the same amount of enemies or maybe making the enemies higher level in exchange for more points maybe a x1.5 point multiplier compared to normal? 

• Like 3

i fully agree with this post, as a switch user myself best i managed so far is 21k and thats with an organized squad aswell. when i compare it to pc runs you can clearly see that they have much more sentient spawns!! so it would be realy helpfull if you guys could scale up the spawns or tone the requirements down per platform.

• Like 2
vor 33 Minuten schrieb (NSW)Mithycore:

Indeed as Kremo said it is quite unfair, it should be rebalanced either by spawning the same amount of enemies or maybe making the enemies higher level in exchange for more points maybe a x1.5 point multiplier compared to normal? 

The idea to get like a multiplier would be something positive yeah. 
Higher enemy levels for the "trash" enemies wouldn't help because every enemy has a set in stone score that dont increase with the enemy level rising.

The Score increases only for the Orphixes themselves overtime.

But nice to see replies already, i hope DE picks up on this 🤗

Hey Nintenno,

Thank you for raising your concerns and describing the issue so well. The team agrees! We'll be re-balancing scores based on console spawns. Expect a hotfix in the near future!

• Like 8
3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

scores

Just a side note, the leaderboard archive for this event is not in the game. Latest one was Hostile Merger. Maybe you guys forgot to put it back into the archive after removing it when the event ended.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1:

Are y'all getting people with absolutely absurd scores too? Like... you know they aren't possible without exploits? 

I am in the top #2 squad on PC and saw footage of the top #1 , its done without exploits just with brain,coordination and dedication(such as aborting 1000 times to get the perfect map)

7 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

I am in the top #2 squad on PC and saw footage of the top #1 , its done without exploits just with brain,coordination and dedication(such as aborting 1000 times to get the perfect map)

You're talking on PC. Playstation is very different. 

16 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Are y'all getting people with absolutely absurd scores too? Like... you know they aren't possible without exploits? 

Give use more information, by absurd scores how much points do you mean? And why do you think that on PS this is completely different story. I am just curious

Edited by -LauFeyson-
Tyvm

Its just the spawn difference. You can follow the perfect strategy but still get qa major difference because don't have the crazy sentient spawns like pc. 

Here if video reference for example:

Its a guide with the good strats but us console players simply wont be able to get that much cuz if the spawn limitations

2 hours ago, -LauFeyson- said:

Give use more information, by absurd scores how much points do you mean? And why do you think that on PS this is completely different story. I am just curious

It is a different story on PS due to literal spawn limitations. There's a few people who are drastically above everyone else. One of them has no mech, Hildryn, protea, and had 500 sentient kills. Then there's people at 33k. Go look at the leader boards. You'll see the sus. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

It is a different story on PS due to literal spawn limitations. There's a few people who are drastically above everyone else. One of them has no mech, Hildryn, protea, and had 500 sentient kills. Then there's people at 33k. Go look at the leader boards. You'll see the sus. 

Could be said mechless player is running around as operator taking down the pods. Unless I read that wrong and you meant said mechless player has neither a mech, a Protea nor a Hildryn.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1:

You're talking on PC. Playstation is very different. 

Maybe dedication and skill of these groups is different as well

9 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Now it's clear to me. Same happened on pc platforms too. There was a people with a few sentients kills, without any gears(mechs, fluctus etc). And they runs after some time got removed and they were banned. I mean DE already have a practice with such a suspicious runs. And they do check people on high position of the leaderboards.

10 hours ago, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Could be said mechless player is running around as operator taking down the pods. Unless I read that wrong and you meant said mechless player has neither a mech, a Protea nor a Hildryn.

Yup. Guy was a smurf account too. At least the top 9 on that board are sus af. Top 5 are literally not possible by normal means. 

3 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Maybe dedication and skill of these groups is different as well

Nope. That isn't the case at all. DE has literally addressed why there is limitations for us. Nice stab at console players. Get off your PC high horse.

Edited by (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2021-01-27 at 2:49 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Hey Nintenno,

Thank you for raising your concerns and describing the issue so well. The team agrees! We'll be re-balancing scores based on console spawns. Expect a hotfix in the near future!

So...I hate to rush but it’s been almost two weeks with no hot fix in sight for our scores, are we going to see it anytime soon?