Coming Soon: Devstream #151!

A question concerning Alt fire:

Can a toggle be implemented for weapons like the Corinth/Prime?

It had been implemented for the Cernos Prime and it did wonders, can the same be done for the buckshot and the air burst of the Corinth/Prime?

1 hour ago, Digressive said:

As always, here are the times for Tenno in other time zones 🌍🌎🌏 

A live version is available on Google Sheets here: https://bit.ly/WarframeStreamTimes

Subscribe to the official Livestream calendar here: https://forums.warframe.com/calendar/3-livestreams

You can link this calendar to your own Gmail calendar to receive reminders - here's how:

Hide contents

1) In your Google Calendar, click the + 'plus' button next to Other Calendars

kLZDcIv.png

2) Click the From URL option from the drop-down menu.

ZZysQmw.png

3) Copy and paste the following address into the URL of Calendar text box.

webcal://forums.warframe.com/calendar/3-livestreams/download

B1cUr45.png

4) Once you have pasted the URL, go to Settings and you will be able to set a custom name for the calendar and notifications for the streams.

FSzpRC2.png

What a champ! I feel DE should be doing this in their posts. Not everyone lives on ET.

Very glad to see, that twitch isn't a necessity to watch the stream!

But very sad to read, that the wings in the picture lead me on a wrong path xD *cough* any news on (modular) archwing changes this year maybe ? Or did you decide to dump this idea ?

Thanks for the upcoming Gift of the Lotus Alerts after the stream =) they've been missed much and are very welcome

• Like 1

Oh God, I love those angel wings!  I need those badly.  I can't wait to learn more about Ticker's VDay goodies and what the event will be to get them. I'm also curious about Intermission 3 as well and the next Prime access too.

Also, @[DE]Rebecca , your Gara (with her deluxe skin) is looking hella gorgeous and I love the color scheme~! <3

Edited by QueenofYandxre
2 hours ago, _Yukki_ said:

Wings syandana POG

i think its ephemera, if you remember last devstream the new queens liches will have ephemeras like ( angel halo, skirt, corpus encripting codes flying around) so i think this is ephemera ( pink one)

Looking forward to the stream. The poster looks awesome! I have questions for the team during Dev Stream:

• Has "The Great Ensmallening" achived what you wanted to accomplish?
  • Planned changes or long term fixes for 2021? (for example "melee 4.0" or "Tenno School Rework")
  • Are you thinking of doing another Community Warframe design? Yes/No (no date, just in general)
  • How long will Nightwave Intermission 3 be active for?
  • Will Scarlet Spear return? (I hope so, even if you lower reward level to match Orphix Venom, that's okay)
  • Are you considering any Syndicate/Faction/Invasion changes?
  • Are you considering any new incentives to participate in Conclave?
  • Will you create a new warframe based on Chinese culture? (no date, just in general)
Spoiler

I was thinking of Wu Gang (simplified Chinese: 吴刚; traditional Chinese: 吳剛; pinyin: Wú Gāng). If the legends are true, he is still on Lua cutting down a tree!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, MartinVole said:

Wait, Wraithe is going to be ingame and with a working kit? What!?

I think what they mean is that they will show off Wraithe gameplay, not that Wraithe will be available in the game for players. When they say "a full gameplay session" they mean on the devstream.

hace 3 horas, (NSW)HADRAN1233 dijo:

Can we please get a version with just one wing to Fasionframe as Sephiroth?

Veni, veni, venias
Ne me mori facias
Veni, veni, venias
Ne me mori facias
Veni, veni, venias
Ne me mori facias
Veni, veni, venias
Ne me mori facias

• Like 1

Honestly there's no wrong in having feathered wing permanent or what ever if anybody doesn't like feathered wings DONT GET IT nobody's forcing anybody to get it (they might put it limited any way) but for the record having featherd wings is not a valentine's themed item a valentine themed item would be small little cupid wings or a big tech like hart shaped syadana or material  or what ever (which would be a nice idea )   know this is just my opinion but it doesn't look less warframy  to me sooooooo just my opinion and if anybody thinks it looks less warframy thats your opinion I guess we can't have nice things  😒 😔

• Like 2