Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #151!

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, (NSW)kelitas said:

ticker is a gay male

I'll give you the one-time benefit of doubt that I gave the other person who tried this with me. Maybe you haven't interacted with Ticker much. Ticker uses she/her pronouns for herself in her in-game dialogue. Hope this helps.

On 2021-01-27 at 8:06 PM, KebabDevourer said:

Zephyr deluxe? Where is my cyberpunk  operator suit 

That skin will fail as hard as cyberpunk 2027 did lol

13 hours ago, Esserlon said:

I'll give you the one-time benefit of doubt that I gave the other person who tried this with me. Maybe you haven't interacted with Ticker much. Ticker uses she/her pronouns for herself in her in-game dialogue. Hope this helps.

They never dose he use female pronouns lol he talks about udico and rude zude might wanna actually listen to what he talks about not hear what you want to fit your want of 1 of 1mil genders

On 2021-01-27 at 9:47 PM, diamondbeuti said:

Honestly there's no wrong in having feathered wing permanent or what ever if anybody doesn't like feathered wings DONT GET IT nobody's forcing anybody to get it (they might put it limited any way) but for the record having featherd wings is not a valentine's themed item a valentine themed item would be small little cupid wings or a big tech like hart shaped syadana or material  or what ever (which would be a nice idea )   know this is just my opinion but it doesn't look less warframy  to me sooooooo just my opinion and if anybody thinks it looks less warframy thats your opinion I guess we can't have nice things  😒 😔

Tbh what is warframey a moch runner is not warframey a sumo wrestler isnt either yet gauss and grendel exist and there are loads of other cosmetics that dont fit the "space ninja" feel de originally created so mhe who cares like it get it hate it dont bother with it bottomline 

- When is unreleased Auras as https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Affinity_Amphttps://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Laser_Deflectionhttps://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Fire_Resistancehttps://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Electrical_Resistance ?
- When is the converter mods for warframes. Armor converting into Ferrite Armor or Alloy Armor, Shield converting into Vapos Shields, Health etc
- Rage mode in Melee 3.0 When?
- Pets 2.0 when? 
- Revising unused statuses when? (Impact, Pincture, etc...)
- Fix the Mecha Mod Set when? (Not all statuses spreads on enemies in 30 meters, and fake-mark on target enemies)
- When is Link Armor, Link Health, Link Shields for Sentinels? 
- When the fix for Resistance Mods (Antitoxin, Flame Repellent, etc)?

4 hours ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

They never dose he use female pronouns lol he talks about udico and rude zude might wanna actually listen to what he talks about not hear what you want to fit your want of 1 of 1mil genders

"It takes long winter nights to teach a girl how to cultivate within herself invincible summer days."

"Modification's a strange bird, Stardust. ...  So you make sure that's beautiful. And Ticker... mmm mmm. She loves her some beauty."

"I don't think much of myself, if I'm honest. Oh, don't misunderstand. Ticker's astounding and she knows it. Just that I've been so many people over the course of a life long lived. These days I think more of the world."

Might want to practice what you preach...

Wow... Ignis Wraith, Dry dock in relay and more removed from clan tech... so what will be the point of having a Dojo besides trade? A token for "I was there when" is a slap in the face. Thanks. Worst dev stream ever for clans.

Edit: when clans are no longer, can we expect a refund of plat and mats?

7 hours ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Interesting, didn't know that "woman" had become one of the so-called imaginary genders. Anyway, Ticker never actually talks about Eudico and uses she/her for herself in at least 3 dialogues (which someone else has already helpfully pulled for you), so you might wanna actually listen to what she talks about, not hear what you want to fit your want of... whatever it is you want. Hope that clears things up!

lots of great stuff in the stream today! Sevagoth looks incredible (I love the "expensive fur stole" vibes) and the kit looks really fun. Super excited to hear more from Ticker!! The stats page is also really interesting, I'm always curious about the distribution of frames over the MRs. My main boy Oberon Prime is played by less than 1% across all platforms but enjoys play in the teens and 20s of MR. Me, I plan to take him all the way to 30!

thanks for a fun stream! 😄

30 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Wow... Ignis Wraith, Dry dock in relay and more removed from clan tech... so what will be the point of having a Dojo besides trade? A token for "I was there when" is a slap in the face. Thanks. Worst dev stream ever for clans.

Edit: when clans are no longer, can we expect a refund of plat and mats?

Considering you can launch railjack from orbiter.  There was really little point to dojo other than trade and research.  I feel it's an admission that a majority of clans are dead.  So their purpose of having friends coming together and play the game was drifting further from what clans have become.  Which is a monolith to exclusive content inaccessible to a significant amount of players. 

I'm in a really old clan as the game goes. it's rare to see anyone I know on the game.  But everything is researched and available (even ignis wraith).  If I wanted to leave to join a more active clan I would be shooting myself in the foot. 

I do hope there is a refund of materials though.  I spent a significant amount of resources getting drydock up and running.  

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Considering you can launch railjack from orbiter.  There was really little point to dojo other than trade and research.  I feel it's an admission that a majority of clans are dead.  So their purpose of having friends coming together and play the game was drifting further from what clans have become.  Which is a monolith to exclusive content inaccessible to a significant amount of players. 

I'm in a really old clan as the game goes. it's rare to see anyone I know on the game.  But everything is researched and available (even ignis wraith).  If I wanted to leave to join a more active clan I would be shooting myself in the foot. 

I do hope there is a refund of materials though.  I spent a significant amount of resources getting drydock up and running.  

So... mats, plat to rush, time involved farming the mats and building it... totally worthless? Still a slap. The following is what I hear when DE does something like this

Hey tenno, thanks for lining our pockets. We appreciate that but you actually mean nothing to us and we're going to make the time you spend lining our pockets a complete waste. We're taking your exclusives away that you worked hard for and giving them to everyone so they have an easier time and dont have to bother spending time making relationship so that they have more time to play. Thanks again for wasting your time and lining our pockets.

I have spent a lot of hours, money and team building to get what I and our clan, which has the Alpha dojo entry, to the point that we have all of the tech. Im sorry but to give everything away in this fashion says that the founding members and those that worked hard on this, mean nothing. IF you're going to do that then I say it's time to release Excal Prime. Same difference. (and no I dont think they should release excal prime.) Im resigned to the fact that I wasnt here for it and dont get it. Where is the loyalty to we who have been here for 8 years and did the work? Im incensed, insulted and indignant about it.

Archived