Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Formal Letter In The Favor Of Alad V

Leetium

Dear Alad V, I am sure you're aware that you are at the Peak of losing the Mars Colonies

You cannot blame the tenno, for this, but your own greediness for that.

We have 3 factions of Tenno here

Grineer Lapdogs

Hellbent on turning Mars into the new Slavecapital of Mars and are too Selfish - just thinking for themselves rather than the Mission they were made for.

Mercenaries

Careless rogue Elements who deserve Punishment for their Transgressions just as much the Grineer Supporters do. They do not care for the Colonies or for revenge on the corpus for taking hostage cryopods, they are just taking the higher bidder's offer

And last but not least: Corpus Supporters...

You should know that Most of the Tenno are siding by the Grineer for their Superiors tell them to, they are Clanbound so-to-say.

Reach out for the Mercenaries' Help, Bid higher, Fight dirty.

Even bids wont end up anywhere, when everyone's mind is Set!

Pay Now instead of Paying later with your Greedy Blood!

As always: "Profit Numbs the feeling"

Edited by Leetium

Dear Salad V,

Remove your toilet seat from your neck, maybe the Grineer supporting Tenno will be able to respect you then. 

Also, free our brethren you jerk face. 

Signed, a supporter of the greatest team, Team Ruk.

PS: Try to numb the feeling of losing Mars. 

Dear Salad V,

Remove your toilet seat from your neck, maybe the Grineer supporting Tenno will be able to respect you then. 

You dont respect Alad for wearing a toilet seat on his neck but the one behind Ruks head is ok for you?

You dont respect Alad for wearing a toilet seat on his neck but the one behind Ruks head is ok for you?

The Cryostasis must've damaged his memory, that he forgot that we were made to protect the weak and stop this conflict which we fought so long to contain these bickering sides from overwhelming eachothers.

He does not follow the ideals of Chivalry, but Supermacy; demonstration of strenght and cruelty.

Not seeing a toilet seat there, only an aura.

The Cryostasis must've damaged his memory, that he forgot that we were made to protect the weak and stop this conflict which we fought so long to contain these bickering sides from overwhelming eachothers.

He does not follow the ideals of Chivalry, but Supermacy; demonstration of strenght and cruelty.

What, our defenseless Tenno in their pods isn't weak? 

And what did you think the Corpus were doing with their citizens? Free blowjobs and shoe waxing all day? We're replacing A******s with A******s. 

So basically. Trash talk. Grineer lap dogs. And dem merc who backstabs everyone. Only Corpus supporters are "righteous" for saving colonies. Thats all Corpus supporters ever said. Oh the drama in forum these days. Why cant we just play the damn game.

Thats the point of this event. Drama and roleplay babeh!

Not seeing a toilet seat there, only an aura.

What, our defenseless Tenno in their pods isn't weak? 

And what did you think the Corpus were doing with their citizens? Free blowjobs and shoe waxing all day? We're replacing A******s with A******s. 

Yeah, how dare those Corpus work without letting blood flow!

They totally had that slave collar coming for them.

The dude above me seriously switched for the side with the more bad-&#! looking outfit.

If it was a joke, i would be laughing.. but seriously?

SERIOUSLY?!

Edited by Leetium

Dear Salad V,

The Grineer kill Tenno too. Ruk will also betray you. Neither of them will give back the Tenno. We need to get the Tenno back ourselves...

No one calls Aurora Frost and Aura Trinity 'toilet seats'. If anything, I'll admit that (like Aurora and Aura)  Ruk has a frisbee behind his head. 

Still looks tons more badass than that Salad dude. 

well then you missed something

both were called toilet seats 

The Grineer kill Tenno too.

Well, duh.

Ruk will also betray you.

Well, duh.

Neither of them will give back the Tenno.

Well, duh.

We need to get the Tenno back ourselves...

By supporting the Grineer we have a chance to get them back. By supporting the Corpus we are guaranteed to lose them.

By supporting the Grineer we have a chance to get them back. By supporting the Corpus we are guaranteed to lose them.

... We do? They're both going to kill the Tenno the moment they have them. The Grineer are going to go straight to killing them, and the Corpus are going to dissect them, sell any interesting parts and start Project Zanuka with them. They're both doomed. The only chance we have is to get them before they get to their destination on either faction.

If I'm wrong, correct me.

Edited by AlchemistMute

Only supporting the Corpus clearly states that Tenno will die.

The Grineer are hellbent on destruction. They kill Tenno too. It states that in the game a couple times. Also, Sargus Ruk in the pre-event messages wanted the Warframes for himself, so why would he give them to us? I think he'll take them and kill them.

I've made another topic for this discussion.

The Grineer are hellbent on destruction. They kill Tenno too. It states that in the game a couple times. Also, Sargus Ruk in the pre-event messages wanted the Warframes for himself, so why would he give them to us? I think he'll take them and kill them.

I've made another topic for this discussion.

Yes the Grineer want to kill Tenno - but in this event they don't. In this event they just want our help to crush the greedy milk from Alad V's skull. The event clearly states this.

Edited by Brimir

The dude above me seriously switched for the side with the more bad-&#! looking outfit.

If it was a joke, i would be laughing.. but seriously?

SERIOUSLY?!

Don't you dare imply I ever was on team Corpus.

I'm on team Grineer for loyalty first.