Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chronological availability for Frames?

(XBOX)Apoll0 666

Question

Thanks for reading, first off.

Okay so I don't really feel like reading the acquisition on the wiki for all 40ish frames. But I was trying to kind of go with a start to end way of getting the frames, so can anyone tell me which frames are available in chronological order or if there is already a list available? Sorry if this is kind of a braindead request but it would be very much appreciated. Also I understand that some frames aren't available from the starchart.

14 answers to this question

Here is the list of warframe acquisition in chronological order. Note that it is unlikely you will obtain them in this exact order, since they require investment in many different systems of the game. Do not feel obligated to adhere to this list. Pick and choose what you want to focus on.

This list assumes a new account created after 2018 (so Junction requirements are in effect). Note that every frame except Rhino requires Neural Sensors, which effectively means you must reach Jupiter to craft them (Neural Sensors can be a reward from Cetus bounties, but I wouldn't rely on it).

Starter frame: You will start the game with one of these. The other two need to be obtained the normal way.

• Excalibur/Mag/Volt.

Tenno Lab: These frames are all obtained from the Tenno Lab in the Clan Dojo. If you have access to a Clan that has researched them, you may obtain these frames at any time.

• Banshee
  • Nezha
  • Volt
  • Wukong
  • Zephyr

The following frames you may acquire at any time:

• Vauban – blueprints purchased from Nightwave cred shop as an evergreen offering.
  • Oberon – blueprints dropped from Eximus units everywhere. Very easy to passively get a full set.
  • Nyx – blueprints dropped from Phorid, the Infested boss. Phorid appears when there is an Infested Outbreak on a planet and thus may show up as early as Venus (though not on Earth or Mercury). Phorid is almost always somewhere on the Starchart and easy to kill.
  • Inaros – blueprints rewarded from The Sands of Inaros quest, which is purchased from Baro Ki'Teer as an evergreen offering. Does require MR 5 to purchase.
  • Khora – blueprints rewarded from Sanctuary Onslaught, requiring up to Zone 8. Technically no requirements, but you need to survive level 50+ (I think) enemies and kill them quickly. Probably best to do late in the game.

Starchart progression based on bosses, Junctions, and quests:

• Rhino – Venus boss (Jackal)
  • Gara – blueprint from Saya's Vigil quest on Earth. Components from Plains of Eidolon bounties. Requires Rank 1 with the Ostrons to craft materials.
  • Hydroid – Earth boss (Vay Hek). Requires MR 5 to access, so you probably won't do this until a bit later.
  • Garuda – blueprint from Vox Solaris quest on Venus. Components from Orb Vallis bounties. Requires Rank 3 with Solaris United to craft materials.
  • Protea – blueprint from Deadlock Protocol quest (which may require access to Neptune to complete; not sure. Does require MR 4 though.). Components from Granum Void farming, which may be difficult at this level.
  • Hildryn – components dropped from Exploiter Orb fight on Orb Vallis, but you cannot build the warframe until later (see below).
  • Xaku – blueprint rewarded from Heart of Deimos quest, but you cannot complete the build until later (see below).
  • Lavos – blueprint and components purchased from Father in the Necralisk at Rank 3 with the Entrati. Also requires Copernics, which are an Empyrean resource.
  • Excalibur – Mars boss (Lech Kril)
  • Ash – blueprints dropped by Grineer Manics. These are very rare enemies that can spawn in any Grineer mission of high enough level. Memphis, Phobos is one of the earliest places to find one consistently.
  • Mag – Phobos boss (Sergeant)
  • Nekros – Deimos boss (Lephantis, not Zealoid Prelate)
  • Frost – Ceres boss (Vor & Kril)
  • Chroma – blueprint rewarded from The New Strange quest, but you cannot complete the build until later (see below).
  • Limbo – blueprint and components rewarded from The Limbo Theorem quest.
  • Valkyr – Jupiter boss (Alad V)
  • Nova – Europa boss (Raptors)
  • Ember – Saturn boss (Sargas Ruk)
  • Ivara – blueprints rewarded from Spy missions, up to Hard tier. The earliest Hard Spy mission is Rosalind, Uranus, but if you don't like underwater Spy, go to Nereid, Neptune, which bumps this down the list a couple spots.
  • Equinox – Uranus boss (Tyl Regor)
  • Octavia – blueprint rewarded from Octavia's Anthem quest, which requires The Second Dream quest to complete. Components awarded from other missions on Lua and Deimos.
  • Titania – blueprints and components rewarded from Silver Grove quest, which requires The Second Dream quest and MR 7 to complete.
  • Loki – Neptune boss (Hyenas)
  • Trinity – Pluto boss (Ambulas)
  • Revenant – blueprint rewarded from Mask of the Revenant quest on Earth, which requires The War Within quest and Rank 2 with the Quills to complete. Components awarded from Plains of Eidolon bounties.
  • Xaku – (see above) Gyromag Systems to complete the warframe are now available from the Vox Solaris syndicate, which requires The War Within quest and Rank 5 with Solaris United to access. It's also a grind to get them.
  • Hildryn – (see above) Blueprint is now available from Vox Solaris Syndicate at Rank 2.
  • Baruuk – blueprints and components purchased from Vox Solaris at Rank 3.
  • Mirage – blueprint and components rewarded from Hidden Messages quest.
  • Gauss – components rewarded from the Disruption mission at Kelpie, Sedna.
  • Saryn – Sedna boss (Kela de Thaym)
  • Chroma – (see above) Saryn systems to complete the warframe are now available from Kela de Thaym.
  • Atlas – blueprint rewarded from The Jordas Precept quest on Eris. Components dropped from the Jordas Golem.
  • Mesa – Eris boss (Mutalist Alad V), which requires completing Patient Zero quest to access.
  • Nidus – blueprint rewarded from The Glast Gambit quest on Eris. Components rewared from the Infested Salvage mission at Oestrus, Eris.
  • Grendel – components rewarded from missions accessed through keys purchased from Arbiters of Hexis with Vitus Essence earned through Arbitration, which requires completing every node on the Starchart.
  • Harrow – blueprint rewarded from Chains of Harrow quest, which requires completion of Mot, Void (the last node on the Starchart). Components rewarded from Void Fissures, Defection missions, and Spy on Pago, Kuva Fortress.
  • Wisp – blueprint and components dropped from the Ropalolyst boss fight on Jupiter, which requires completion of the Chimera Prologue quest (which requires The Sacrifice, which requires the Apostasy Prologue, which requires Chains of Harrow).

He probably means the order the frame drops become available while completing the starchart.

I haven't seen such list, but it should be quite easy to compile from the Wiki. Look at each (non-Prime) frame and where they are obtainable from. A few observations from the top of my head:

• Vauban can be obtained straight from the start from NIghtwave (which is on hiatus right now for everyone but will return soon).
  • Oberon parts will drop just by accident while completing the starchart.
  • Inaros and Limbo have dedicated quests which will earn all of their component blueprints (not sure there are others). It is worthwhile to do these as soon as they become available.

Some frames are so tedious to farm that I would pass on farming them at least until the starchart has been completed. This includes at least Chroma and Ash (some people try to farm Ash on purpose and get irritated by the chore; my advice is that this is one of those frames which you should not try to farm deliberately if you start feeling tedious easily; enough maniacs will spawn eventually while doing just regular missions).

I do think this list would be useful!

2 minutes ago, WildPenguin82 said:

He probably means the order the frame drops become available while completing the starchart.

I haven't seen such list, but it should be quite easy to compile from the Wiki. Look at each (non-Prime) frame and where they are obtainable from. A few observations from the top of my head:

• Vauban can be obtained straight from the start from NIghtwave (which is on hiatus right now for everyone but will return soon).
  • Oberon parts will drop just by accident while completing the starchart.
  • Inaros and Limbo have dedicated quests which will earn all of their component blueprints (not sure there are others). It is worthwhile to do these as soon as they become available.

Some frames are so tedious to farm that I would pass on farming them at least until the starchart has been completed. This includes at least Chroma and Ash (some people try to farm Ash on purpose and get irritated by the chore; my advice is that this is one of those frames which you should not try to farm deliberately if you start feeling tedious easily; enough maniacs will spawn eventually while doing just regular missions).

I do think this list would be useful!

Yes, that's what I mean.

Thanks for this even though I already know of it all(WHY DID NIGHTWAVE END RIGHT AS I WAS GONNA BUY VAUBAN SYSTEMS AA)

I just crafted Nekros from the Derelict Boss and I agree/understand how annoying and tedious the RNG can be for direct farming but I still want this list to be a thing, I wanna go bottom to up in my acquisition(avoiding low attainability frames tho ofc)

Yes, RNG can be a 💩.

In any case Ash drop% is on the low side, and in addition one needs to farm for Manics, which are guaranteed to appear on certain missions but only after a certain amount of time. This combination makes it one of the most annoying farms... but the upside to this is, that there are several of these missions (whereas for many other frames there is only one mission for all, or one mission per a certain component drop). So chances to get Ash "on the side" is 100%, while doing just other missions (farming resources, relics etc.) - eventually.

Some frames need a specific boss fight, for which there usually is no other reason to complete repeatedly (besides getting the frame or some weapon).

I've actually started to make a simple list, which summarizes how to acquire the warframes. I believe it should be in the Wiki (also appreciate @GrayArchon's efforts!).

I've also realized it is not so simple to compile. Some frames require quite a high rank with a faction (at Earth, Deimos or Venus). Some require resources which are very difficult to acquire, or gems which can not be crafted (or blueprints bought) before reaching a certain rank with another faction (Garuda at least).

For collecting all of them (for dupes when helminth came out) i just made a list on a paper and went to the wiki for every single one, it doesn't take that long and you just cross out each frame when you're done with it. Still, for the frame that drop from bosses just do a quick run and see what it drops, the bosses are guaranteed to drop one piece each run.

For other frames still not mentioned

-Grendel drops from specific missions, you have to buy items from the arbiters (doing arbitrations) to access them

-Octavia and Harrow are in random places around the starchart, look them up in the wiki.

-Hyldrin drops from the exploiter orb (so you have to do fissures in the orb vallis) and Baruuk is bought from vox solaris.

-Gara, Revenant, Garuda and Xaku drop from bounties in PoE, PoE, OV and Cambion Drift respectivly

-Protea drops from Granum Void in the Corpus Ship tileset

-Lavos is bought from father in Deimos

-Nezha, Volt, Wukong and Zephyr are in the Tenno Lab in the Dojo

-Nidus is in the Infested Salvage on Eris

The point is, many of these can be acquired at any time, or you have to get resources from the open worlds, or you have to have rank 5 in Fortuna to get to the bounties, etc. Just make a list with the locations and when you see a place where something drops give it a go.

It is quite impossible to build a definite, simple chronological list. For example, some require the Tenno lab, some require rare resources, and there can be some variance on the order one unlocks the starchart. Some are indeed quite tricky (such as Chroma).

Some quick notes/specific pics (some were already mentioned):

• Frames obtainable from the tennolab: Banshee, Nezha, Volt, Wukong, Zephyr. These are quite easy to get early on, if one joins a clan. But some require rare-ish resources (such as Nitain extract, Argon crystals).
  • Oberon and Vauban are very easy to obtain in the beginning (providing the player wants to use the NW standing for Vauban).

Anyways, here is my attempt at compiling a full list. This should be checked (I'm sure there are errors, possibly missing important notes), and also perhaps written in a more clean format. It's a starter for a more clean chart, perhaps to be moved to the Wiki?

Spoiler
Frame Market Tennolab Specific mission(s) on starchart Quest Bought from Faction (rank) Other mechanism Notes
Ash Main BP         Manics  
Atlas Main BP   Jordas Golem / Eris Jordas Precept      
Banshee   X          
Baruuk -       Vox Solaris (2)   Requires difficult-to-acquire resources
Chroma Main BP   Uranus, Neptune and Pluto Junctions The New Strange     Also requires Volt NO, Ember NO, Frost Ch, Saryn S
Ember Main BP   Sargas Ruk (Tethys, Saturn)        
Equinox Main BP   Tyl Regor (Titania, Uranus)       Requires 8 components, total + main BP!
Excalibur Main BP   Lech Kril (War, Mars)       starter frame
Frost Main BP   Lech Kril & Vor (Exta, Ceres)        
Gara       Saya's Vigil (main)   Eidolon Bounties (components)  
Garuda       Vox Solaris (main)   Orb Vallis Bounties (components) Requires difficult-to-acquire resources
Gauss     Disruption rot C (Kelpie, Sedna)        
Grendel Main BP        
Arbitration Honors vendor, 3 x 25 Vitus Essence needed for locators which unlock missions

Harrow     Pago, Kuva Fortress (NO), Defection rot B+C (sys) Chains of Harrow (main)   Void fissure enemies (Ch) Ch is a good source for credits!
Hildryn         Vox Solaris (2) Exploiter Orb  
Hydroid Main BP   Vay Hek (Oro, Earth)        
Inaros       Sands of Inaros (all!)      
Ivara           Various Spy missions  
Khora          
Sanctuary Onslaught (non-Elite)

Lavos         Entrati, Father ()    
Limbo Main BP     Limbo Theorem      
Loki Main BP   Hyena Pack (Psamathe, Neptune)        
Mag Main BP   The Sergeant (Iliad, Phobos)       starter frame
Mesa Main BP   Mutalist Alad V (@Eris)        
Mirage Main BP     Hidden Messages      
Nekros Main BP   Lephantis (Magnacidium, Deimos)        
Nezha   X          
Nidus     Salvage rot C (Oestrus, Eris) The Glast Gambit (main)      
Nova Main BP   Raptors (Naamah, Europa)        
Nyx Main BP        
Phorid during Infested Invasion (components)

Oberon Main BP         Eximus units Typically, this frame components will drop very soon for a new player!
Octavia     Rot C Deimos Survival (NO), Rot A Lua Crossfire (S) Octavia's Anthem (main)   Lua Music Puzzle (Ch)  
Protea       The Deadlock Protocol (main)   Granum Void (components)  
Revenant       Mask of the Revenant (main   Eidolon Bounties The quest requires Observer rank with The Quills
Rhino Main BP   Jackal (Fossa, Venus)        
Saryn Main BP   Kela De Thaym (Merros, Sedna)        
Titania       The Silver Grove (all!)      
Trinity Main BP   Ambulas (Hades, Pluto)        
Valkyr Main BP   Alad V (Themisto, Jupiter)        
Vauban Main BP      
Nightwave, all components

Volt   X         starter frame
Wisp     Ropalolyst, Jupiter (all)        
Wukong   X          
Xaku     Heart of Deimos (main)    
Cambion Drift bounties (components)

Zephyr   X          

17 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

Here is the list of warframe acquisition in chronological order. Note that it is unlikely you will obtain them in this exact order, since they require investment in many different systems of the game. Do not feel obligated to adhere to this list. Pick and choose what you want to focus on.

This list assumes a new account created after 2018 (so Junction requirements are in effect). Note that every frame except Rhino requires Neural Sensors, which effectively means you must reach Jupiter to craft them (Neural Sensors can be a reward from Cetus bounties, but I wouldn't rely on it).

Starter frame: You will start the game with one of these. The other two need to be obtained the normal way.

• Excalibur/Mag/Volt.

Tenno Lab: These frames are all obtained from the Tenno Lab in the Clan Dojo. If you have access to a Clan that has researched them, you may obtain these frames at any time.

• Banshee
  • Nezha
  • Volt
  • Wukong
  • Zephyr

The following frames you may acquire at any time:

• Vauban – blueprints purchased from Nightwave cred shop as an evergreen offering.
  • Oberon – blueprints dropped from Eximus units everywhere. Very easy to passively get a full set.
  • Nyx – blueprints dropped from Phorid, the Infested boss. Phorid appears when there is an Infested Outbreak on a planet and thus may show up as early as Venus (though not on Earth or Mercury). Phorid is almost always somewhere on the Starchart and easy to kill.
  • Inaros – blueprints rewarded from The Sands of Inaros quest, which is purchased from Baro Ki'Teer as an evergreen offering. Does require MR 5 to purchase.
  • Khora – blueprints rewarded from Sanctuary Onslaught, requiring up to Zone 8. Technically no requirements, but you need to survive level 50+ (I think) enemies and kill them quickly. Probably best to do late in the game.

Starchart progression based on bosses, Junctions, and quests:

• Rhino – Venus boss (Jackal)
  • Gara – blueprint from Saya's Vigil quest on Earth. Components from Plains of Eidolon bounties. Requires Rank 1 with the Ostrons to craft materials.
  • Hydroid – Earth boss (Vay Hek). Requires MR 5 to access, so you probably won't do this until a bit later.
  • Garuda – blueprint from Vox Solaris quest on Venus. Components from Orb Vallis bounties. Requires Rank 3 with Solaris United to craft materials.
  • Protea – blueprint from Deadlock Protocol quest (which may require access to Neptune to complete; not sure. Does require MR 4 though.). Components from Granum Void farming, which may be difficult at this level.
  • Hildryn – components dropped from Exploiter Orb fight on Orb Vallis, but you cannot build the warframe until later (see below).
  • Xaku – blueprint rewarded from Heart of Deimos quest, but you cannot complete the build until later (see below).
  • Lavos – blueprint and components purchased from Father in the Necralisk at Rank 3 with the Entrati. Also requires Copernics, which are an Empyrean resource.
  • Excalibur – Mars boss (Lech Kril)
  • Ash – blueprints dropped by Grineer Manics. These are very rare enemies that can spawn in any Grineer mission of high enough level. Memphis, Phobos is one of the earliest places to find one consistently.
  • Mag – Phobos boss (Sergeant)
  • Nekros – Deimos boss (Lephantis, not Zealoid Prelate)
  • Frost – Ceres boss (Vor & Kril)
  • Chroma – blueprint rewarded from The New Strange quest, but you cannot complete the build until later (see below).
  • Limbo – blueprint and components rewarded from The Limbo Theorem quest.
  • Valkyr – Jupiter boss (Alad V)
  • Nova – Europa boss (Raptors)
  • Ember – Saturn boss (Sargas Ruk)
  • Ivara – blueprints rewarded from Spy missions, up to Hard tier. The earliest Hard Spy mission is Rosalind, Uranus, but if you don't like underwater Spy, go to Nereid, Neptune, which bumps this down the list a couple spots.
  • Equinox – Uranus boss (Tyl Regor)
  • Octavia – blueprint rewarded from Octavia's Anthem quest, which requires The Second Dream quest to complete. Components awarded from other missions on Lua and Deimos.
  • Titania – blueprints and components rewarded from Silver Grove quest, which requires The Second Dream quest and MR 7 to complete.
  • Loki – Neptune boss (Hyenas)
  • Trinity – Pluto boss (Ambulas)
  • Revenant – blueprint rewarded from Mask of the Revenant quest on Earth, which requires The War Within quest and Rank 2 with the Quills to complete. Components awarded from Plains of Eidolon bounties.
  • Xaku – (see above) Gyromag Systems to complete the warframe are now available from the Vox Solaris syndicate, which requires The War Within quest and Rank 5 with Solaris United to access. It's also a grind to get them.
  • Hildryn – (see above) Blueprint is now available from Vox Solaris Syndicate at Rank 2.
  • Baruuk – blueprints and components purchased from Vox Solaris at Rank 3.
  • Mirage – blueprint and components rewarded from Hidden Messages quest.
  • Gauss – components rewarded from the Disruption mission at Kelpie, Sedna.
  • Saryn – Sedna boss (Kela de Thaym)
  • Chroma – (see above) Saryn systems to complete the warframe are now available from Kela de Thaym.
  • Atlas – blueprint rewarded from The Jordas Precept quest on Eris. Components dropped from the Jordas Golem.
  • Mesa – Eris boss (Mutalist Alad V), which requires completing Patient Zero quest to access.
  • Nidus – blueprint rewarded from The Glast Gambit quest on Eris. Components rewared from the Infested Salvage mission at Oestrus, Eris.
  • Grendel – components rewarded from missions accessed through keys purchased from Arbiters of Hexis with Vitus Essence earned through Arbitration, which requires completing every node on the Starchart.
  • Harrow – blueprint rewarded from Chains of Harrow quest, which requires completion of Mot, Void (the last node on the Starchart). Components rewarded from Void Fissures, Defection missions, and Spy on Pago, Kuva Fortress.
  • Wisp – blueprint and components dropped from the Ropalolyst boss fight on Jupiter, which requires completion of the Chimera Prologue quest (which requires The Sacrifice, which requires the Apostasy Prologue, which requires Chains of Harrow).

Thank you so amazingly much my guy, this definitely helps and is also a good way to compile the acquisitions of all the frames in one spot while also telling me when they availability is

36 minutes ago, WildPenguin82 said:

It is quite impossible to build a definite, simple chronological list. For example, some require the Tenno lab, some require rare resources, and there can be some variance on the order one unlocks the starchart. Some are indeed quite tricky (such as Chroma).

Some quick notes/specific pics (some were already mentioned):

• Frames obtainable from the tennolab: Banshee, Nezha, Volt, Wukong, Zephyr. These are quite easy to get early on, if one joins a clan. But some require rare-ish resources (such as Nitain extract, Argon crystals).
  • Oberon and Vauban are very easy to obtain in the beginning (providing the player wants to use the NW standing for Vauban).

Anyways, here is my attempt at compiling a full list. This should be checked (I'm sure there are errors, possibly missing important notes), and also perhaps written in a more clean format. It's a starter for a more clean chart, perhaps to be moved to the Wiki?

Hide contents
Frame Market Tennolab Specific mission(s) on starchart Quest Bought from Faction (rank) Other mechanism Notes
Ash Main BP         Manics  
Atlas Main BP   Jordas Golem / Eris Jordas Precept      
Banshee   X          
Baruuk -       Vox Solaris (2)   Requires difficult-to-acquire resources
Chroma Main BP   Uranus, Neptune and Pluto Junctions The New Strange     Also requires Volt NO, Ember NO, Frost Ch, Saryn S
Ember Main BP   Sargas Ruk (Tethys, Saturn)        
Equinox Main BP   Tyl Regor (Titania, Uranus)       Requires 8 components, total + main BP!
Excalibur Main BP   Lech Kril (War, Mars)       starter frame
Frost Main BP   Lech Kril & Vor (Exta, Ceres)        
Gara       Saya's Vigil (main)   Eidolon Bounties (components)  
Garuda       Vox Solaris (main)   Orb Vallis Bounties (components) Requires difficult-to-acquire resources
Gauss     Disruption rot C (Kelpie, Sedna)        
Grendel Main BP        
Arbitration Honors vendor, 3 x 25 Vitus Essence needed for locators which unlock missions

Harrow     Pago, Kuva Fortress (NO), Defection rot B+C (sys) Chains of Harrow (main)   Void fissure enemies (Ch) Ch is a good source for credits!
Hildryn         Vox Solaris (2) Exploiter Orb  
Hydroid Main BP   Vay Hek (Oro, Earth)        
Inaros       Sands of Inaros (all!)      
Ivara           Various Spy missions  
Khora          
Sanctuary Onslaught (non-Elite)

Lavos         Entrati, Father ()    
Limbo Main BP     Limbo Theorem      
Loki Main BP   Hyena Pack (Psamathe, Neptune)        
Mag Main BP   The Sergeant (Iliad, Phobos)       starter frame
Mesa Main BP   Mutalist Alad V (@Eris)        
Mirage Main BP     Hidden Messages      
Nekros Main BP   Lephantis (Magnacidium, Deimos)        
Nezha   X          
Nidus     Salvage rot C (Oestrus, Eris) The Glast Gambit (main)      
Nova Main BP   Raptors (Naamah, Europa)        
Nyx Main BP        
Phorid during Infested Invasion (components)

Oberon Main BP         Eximus units Typically, this frame components will drop very soon for a new player!
Octavia     Rot C Deimos Survival (NO), Rot A Lua Crossfire (S) Octavia's Anthem (main)   Lua Music Puzzle (Ch)  
Protea       The Deadlock Protocol (main)   Granum Void (components)  
Revenant       Mask of the Revenant (main   Eidolon Bounties The quest requires Observer rank with The Quills
Rhino Main BP   Jackal (Fossa, Venus)        
Saryn Main BP   Kela De Thaym (Merros, Sedna)        
Titania       The Silver Grove (all!)      
Trinity Main BP   Ambulas (Hades, Pluto)        
Valkyr Main BP   Alad V (Themisto, Jupiter)        
Vauban Main BP      
Nightwave, all components

Volt   X         starter frame
Wisp     Ropalolyst, Jupiter (all)        
Wukong   X          
Xaku     Heart of Deimos (main)    
Cambion Drift bounties (components)

Zephyr   X          

I doubt this will be moved to the wiki when the individual acquisitions already exist but still super useful, thanks so much

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

I doubt this will be moved to the wiki when the individual acquisitions already exist but still super useful, thanks so much

There are already charts (or similar) which have the same information already existing elsewhere in Wiki, littered throughout the Wiki. The reason they exist: they are useful, as they have the information in a tight, consolidated form instead of 40 (or more) separate pages in the Wiki.

This can be useful, for example, if player has unlocked the starchart until (say) Jupiter, and wants a new frame. Or: notices that frame needs rank 4 with Vox Solaris but also requires gems for which crafting blueprints are acquirable at ran 5 from the Ostron, and might chooose (not) want to pursue for the BPs at this point after all.

Archived