Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.9

[DE]Megan

38 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Bishamo Armor from Teshin's Steel Path Honors still doesn't have separate items for Male and Female Operator body styles.

Why should anyone need to purchase separate sets when you can just swap your operator's gender to change how the armor looks?

thanks for the updaate also pleeese can we have energy consumtion removed of of chromas 4 ability having duration would be better  we already have to keep consuming energy just keep his 3 ability and second i know that it might never happen but its worth saying  i wish these frames get some love and i know the chances of you reading my comment could be a never just me pointing out some things and also can we pleease get a sepperite slot for warframe augments mods its really destroying the build having to take away a mod just to put the augments mods in is just irritating  though i think that will never happen sooooo my comments is meaning lesss opinion just saying QOL needs to be put first befor anything else but other than my ranting thanks again for the update 🙂 😟

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Ah, about time.

Wonder what the Jingle will be, or how this fits into the Depths of BANJO BROK's lore

35 minutes ago, -JT-_-R3W1ND said:

WOW. You are not joking?

The dream of orokin open world is real!

The trophy takes the model of Ballas's sandal, but somewhat recently there is no model on the trophy when it could be linked before:

d2gANIo.png

On the other hand, we have two frames wearing the Sandals Prime: Ash Prime and Titania Prime. The latter may be considered wearing slippers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.9

Changes:

• Deimos Isolation Vault Bounty Waypoints on the Bait that need to be collected for the first objective now only appear if you're nearby (used to display at any range which was messy).

Yet no fix for when you fall though into the void while switching to and from the operator in the Deimos Isolation Vaults?

Hey, thanks for the hotfix and yes, the fps drops/frame lags/whatever have way less impact for me when loading in and out of a mission, but they are still present, especially when loading out of a mission (stuttering streams etc on 2nd monitor ftw...). I just want my smooth gameplay from before 29.6.8 back 😭

For context, I am one of those lazy fellas who are still running win7, so no idea whether just having win10 would resolve this issue - also I never had the option to activate dx12, so that should not have been an issue, either.

Edit: I take it back, it only got slightly better, performance wise...

Edited by -SG-Vulcanizor

There are still issues with not appearing / inconsistent float markers for extraction. Please look into that.

I'm used to them being covered by multiple other markes like air supply etc, so the only thing I usually had to do is head into the direction where the float markes piled up. This is currently not the case however. The marker simply isn't there. Sometimes it first shows up but goes away again after a few minutes and only reappears when the extraction area is in sight.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed killing a Vasca Kavat on the Plains of Eidolon not counting for the Pest Control Achievement.

good job, good updates here, thank you about the hard work, but...
the following new Deimos Challenges still not working!!! :(

Bug Out Ride
        Ride 20 Velocipods.

Jugger-Not
        Kill 5 Juggernauts in Cambion Drift.

Kill It With Fire
        Burn 100 Infested pods.

several Juggernauts killed in Cambion Drift, as well as Infested Pods and Velocipod riding, and none of the challenges updated.
I just hope that despite not tagging challenges as complete it still records them somewhere so that we don't need to chase that 100 pods after being done with Deimos some time in the future.

I would also like to complement, saying that many old bugs still remain unsolved...
the more new contents appears, the more bugs will appear as well and it will be more difficult to solve the old ones, too!!!  :(

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

It would be nice for the Gross Income profile stat to count Credits from mission rewards (Sorties, The Index, etc.). This hasn't worked for years much like the Faction Boss Kills that was fixed a few months ago.

Ok so I'm not going crazy. Nice to finally know why most of my credits aren't tracked. I was starting to think it was just my account that was bugged or something.

• Like 1

More content please. With both nightwave and orphix venom over (Why is this update still under 'Orphix venom'!?) the game feels a bit drab since all that has happened is you have removed content from the game. Please release some more content!

I would also really like to see the open worlds (especially Orb vallis) fleshed out a lot more. Whatever happened to the random encounters like freeing a captive solaris like in the fortuna trailer? I would really like to see more random events I can engage in around the open worlds, like little mini missions I can choose to partake in.

Also looking forward to the Dojo update you hinted at! Really need NPC's in my dojo like in the railjack hangar to help the dojo be less of a ghost town. And for the love of the void, PLEASE remove the 'no build zone' around doors so I can actually make rooms flow together better!  

• Like 2

I just want to say thank you. This is my second account. Ive played Warframe for a little over 6 years now. I think people dont realize how hard u guys truley have worked on this game. If everyone went back to the begining days of this platform they would see every improvement that has been made. Warframe has Matured in so many ways. No game in the world is gonna be without bugs here and there. Keep up the good work and cant wait to see the new war coming our way! Sincerely Epic Gamer Status..BlazinHaze89