Orphix Venom: Hotfix 29.6.9

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

Bishamo Armor from Teshin's Steel Path Honors still doesn't have separate items for Male and Female Operator body styles. [DE]Marcus commented on this a long time ago and it has not been updated on.

4 hours ago, -CM-Vorpal said:

Why should anyone need to purchase separate sets when you can just swap your operator's gender to change how the armor looks?

Correct, change your operator face in Appearance - Features - Face and it changes the Armour.

edit:
Added screenshots.

Male
137FBA8959F099C6C6B7A31B4BD986D6F8BA0E78

Female
BC47A596E86BED40E2332969216012377A212A37

Edited by Slayer-.
updated with clearer pics no Ephemera

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

Tether on Railjack cannot deal damage when detonated by clients on side-cannons.

i thought this was just for clients in general, whether piloting or on side-cannons, is it only side-cannons now?

1 minute ago, NobleSyxT9 said:

i thought this was just for clients in general, whether piloting or on side-cannons, is it only side-cannons now?

Edited! Realized my wording indicated only side guns cause this problem. :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

It would be nice for the Gross Income profile stat to count Credits from mission rewards (Sorties, The Index, etc.). This hasn't worked for years much like the Faction Boss Kills that was fixed a few months ago.

Bishamo Armor from Teshin's Steel Path Honors still doesn't have separate items for Male and Female Operator body styles. [DE]Marcus commented on this a long time ago and it has not been updated on.

Please consider having no downtime for Nightwave. It hurts players who may need Nitain Extract or other critical progression items locked behind that system.

Railjack still experiences soft-locks when drydocking causing clients to disconnect or even crash in some cases.

Tether on Railjack cannot deal damage when detonated by clients.

Nitain Extract can be had from Ghoul Purge Bounties that pop up frequently at Cetus/Plains of Eidolon/Earth.  So players are not as locked as you want to claim they are.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Robisgreat10 said:

Loading in warframe need to be fixed, railjack, normal mission, and open world having a problem with loading. took me 3-4 min waiting

23 seconds for a full load in -- including animation sequences that can be skipped.  If skipped the load time drops to 15 seconds.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, LightCleric said:

Any chance of this Baruuk bug being acknowledged/addressed? Kinda stopped playing him because of it happening increasingly often.

I have had the same thing happen the last couple times i played Baruuk and I stopped playing him for this reason to :/

• Like 2

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw and causes random staggers

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

10. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

11.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

12. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

lets compress the textures into oblivion what could possibly go wrong?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed killing a Vasca Kavat on the Plains of Eidolon not counting for the Pest Control Achievement.

speaking off would we see a anti reinfection for kavats

• Like 2

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed unreleased footwear item being Chat linkable. 

as always cant be "unrealeased" if its in the public servers. doubt that its a mistake. but we all know live are the test servers. sadly.

10 hours ago, Silescere said:

There are still issues with not appearing / inconsistent float markers for extraction. Please look into that.

I'm used to them being covered by multiple other markes like air supply etc, so the only thing I usually had to do is head into the direction where the float markes piled up. This is currently not the case however. The marker simply isn't there. Sometimes it first shows up but goes away again after a few minutes and only reappears when the extraction area is in sight.

👍

Since I have to spend extra time in missions looking for the extraction (which only shows up as an icon on the overlay map when you are close enough to include it) even with a pretty extensive knowledge of missions and tilesets, I can hardly imagine how new(er) players handle this. Maybe they think spending minutes trying to end a mission ("looking for the extraction") is how it is supposed to be. And when someone finds it, other players are often spread out all over the map looking for it and can't get there within a minute, so hooray, more of host transfers we all love. The numbers of newer players being left alone in endless missions has to be staggering. Even worse, it affects those brave Tennos staying and fighting on (with the "higher MRs") more than the "leave after 1st rotation"-bunch.

If having to look for extraction is a new feature, please let us know. I can accept that, as long as it is official. Otherwise, when you fix the (dis)appearance of extraction markers, maybe you could add a small offset, even a few pixels would make the extraction marker much more visible when hidden behind an objective marker.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Energy_Dispenser_Prime said:

Who even has a 3 core processor... in this era

More about pinning WF to 3 cores; or allocating 3 cores to a VM. 3-core VMs also makes sense on CPUs like the ryzen 3600/3900/3960 where the CCXs have a core disabled and thus are 3-core.

14 hours ago, --RV--ytomy said:

Please fix Tether in railjack, people using side cannons explode it for 0 damage

The problem seems more specifically that Tether's explosions deal 0 damage for non-hosts, but yes a fix for this would be lovely!

11 hours ago, Voltage said:

indicated only side guns

they do cause problems as well - they instantly "detonate" tether projectile if they're firing at the moment of tether launching

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

Still 0.0002 fps down from 40-60 every time I see a mob on the screen. Ragequit. Will check in tomorrow may be.

Edited by Bameth_Prime