Community Stream Schedule: February 1 - 5

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Crewman Glyph
  • Tuesday: Founding Father Glyph
  • Wednesday: MASHED Alad V Glyph
  • Thursday: Cephalon Cy Glyph

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here.

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Edited by [DE]Helen
  • Like 34

Stream times for Tenno in other time zones! 🌍🌎🌏 

A live version is available on Google Sheets here: https://bit.ly/WarframeStreamTimes

The official Livestream calendar has had to be removed for the time being, so please use this Google Calendar:

Public Link (no google login required) http://bit.ly/WF-Stream-Cal-Public

Link to add calendar to your personal Google Calendar http://bit.ly/WF-Stream-Cal-Login

alfhlvU.png

Edited by Digressive
added links for Google Calendar for Livestreams
  • Like 15
14 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Thursday: Railjack In Action Glyph

That's quite surprising to offer this Glyph as it used to be exclusively from the Empyrean Support Pack (paid with real money, not Platinum). Still, can't complain about offering the Glyph back like that since last year also focused on old exclusive items like the Sacrifice Twitch drops (Orokin Tea Set, Teshin Bust, etc.).

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, MagnasWill said:

Would be nice if they could add a img showing how each drop looks like.

For your concern:

Crewman:

Spoiler

Crewman Glyph

Founding Father:

Spoiler

Founding Father Glyph - Warframe drops

MASHED Alad V:

Spoiler

alad-v-mashed-glyph.png.webp

Spoiler

Railjack In Action Glyph - Warframe drops

Railjack in Action.

All of them are under the SPOILER option in order to avoid a gigantic post.

• Like 13

Having issues unlinking and re-linking my accounts. I was able to unlink fine on twitch's end, but when I check my user information here, it says Twitch Sync: Could not find, check back later or try and refresh your info . Click here to Unlink.

When I do that, it gives me the error: THERE WAS A PROBLEM UNLINKING WITH TWITCH, PLEASE TRY AGAIN

So I can't re-link. Any suggestions on what to do? I've cleared my cache and even tried a browser I've never used. I also tried Incgonito mode in chrome to see if that would work and keep receiving the same error every time I try.

On 2021-01-29 at 4:22 PM, (PSN)Mordekaiser_5 said:

For your concern:

Crewman:

Hide contents

Crewman Glyph

Founding Father:

Hide contents

Founding Father Glyph - Warframe drops

MASHED Alad V:

Hide contents

alad-v-mashed-glyph.png.webp

Hide contents

Railjack In Action Glyph - Warframe drops

Railjack in Action.

All of them are under the SPOILER option in order to avoid a gigantic post.

Awesome!

17 minutes ago, (XBOX)LadyWinterstorm said:

Should really be the Cephalon Cy Glyph considering people (such as me) paid money for the Railjack in Action Glyph.

It came out over a year ago and is no longer available to buy. As someone who also bought the pack, I don't even use that glyph anymore, so it's really not a big deal if it's a twitch drop for one stream.

Edited by Zedar451
  • Like 4
On 2021-01-29 at 3:52 PM, Duality52 said:

That's quite surprising to offer this Glyph as it used to be exclusively from the Empyrean Support Pack (paid with real money, not Platinum). Still, can't complain about offering the Glyph back like that since last year also focused on old exclusive items like the Sacrifice Twitch drops (Orokin Tea Set, Teshin Bust, etc.).

Yes toooooooooo soon. This w the substantial discount on the supporter paks has left a bitter taste, if this continues as a trend they better line up stuff so that there is a replacement for exclusivity or it just makes sense to wait for the deals later, making it feel like supporting supporters is not really a thing.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Zedar451 said:

It came out over a year ago and is no longer available to buy. As someone who also bought the pack, I don't even use that glyph anymore, so it's really not a big deal if it's a twitch drop for one stream.

Its the princible! Do not forget that glyphs are more than deco next to your name, they can be used for displays in orbiter, dojo's and on your Railjack and may possibly be used for a lifetime.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, (XBOX)LadyWinterstorm said:

Should really be the Cephalon Cy Glyph considering people (such as me) paid money for the Railjack in Action Glyph.

its been a year as mentioned but also that pack had other items in it that aren't being given away for free at the moment like 570 plat, commander emote, a poster, and an arch wing armor set, most notably is the 570 plat you were getting. I personally always view the cosmetics as bonus and the plat as the purchase anytime I spend real money on the game 

Edited by Claimingkarma
corrected it to be armor set when i glanced back at what was included misread it
  • Like 1

from the empyrean supporter pack website page: "The Empyrean Supporter Pack has everything you need to take to the stars in style, including Platinum and exclusive Empyrean-themed items!".. exclusive?? guess that's a lie, also guess i won't ever be buying another supporter pack. 

• Like 2

It is an odd precedent to set that items exclusive to a purchased pack will be available for free just by tuning into a stream. I didn't get this particular pack, and it kind of makes me feel weird being able to get something for free that others have paid for, even if it is just a glyph.

• Like 1

In consideration of the Empyrean Supporter Pack, we've decided to change Thursday's Drop to the Cephalon Cy Glyph! The post above has been edited to account for this change. Cephalon Cy's ready to grace your Twitch Drops this Thursday at 7:00PM ET for Home Time!

• Like 10
  • [DE]Helen locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic