Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Standing Question

(NSW)Octimore

Question

Hello fellow tenno, to give you a little back story, I joined Steel Meridian and I reached rank 5 and it was great. So I decided I wanted to star working on another syndicate. I saw that Red Veil already had standing but I decided to go with Arbiters of Hexis. I put on there sigil and went on missions to build up standing, but the strangest thing happen, I wasn't earning any standing. My daily standing says zero and I don't know how to increase it. Can I only join one syndicate at a time? Or do I have to join the syndicate that is allied with my first syndicate. Thank you for your time and helping a feller noob.   

8 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (NSW)Octimore said:

My daily standing says zero and I don't know how to increase it.

That daily Standing cap is shared by all the main 6 Syndicates.

To increase it, increase your Mastery Rank.

10 minutes ago, (NSW)Octimore said:

Can I only join one syndicate at a time?

You don't really "join" anything, you simply choose one Syndicate to support right at that moment via Sigil use / running their missions,
and you can switch to a different Syndicate's Sigil / missions anytime
(BTW, a matching Sigil increases the inherent Standing reward from Syndicate missions, which also ignores the daily cap).

Maybe the following is useful to you?

:meridian::hexis::suda: Syndicate Copypasta Go! :perrin::redveil::loka:

While you could simply pick three Syndicates that don't interfere
with each other (Steel + Hexis + Suda, or Perrin + Veil + Loka),
you can also have positive Standing in 4 Syndicates at once easily enough:

1) Steel / Suda / Hexis / Veil
Only run Steel / Suda missions, have a Steel Sigil equipped
(well, also equip a Suda Sigil until you are Rank 1 with them, heh).

Suda won't interfere with Steel and gives you +50% Hexis,
the -50% Veil is made up by the +50% Veil from Steel
and the Steel Sigil (no negative for Suda / Hexis) finally gets Veil into positive.

2) Veil / Loka / Perrin / Steel
Only run Veil / Loka missions, have a Veil Sigil equipped.

Works pretty much like the previous.

3) Perrin / Hexis / Loka / Suda
Only run Perrin / Hexis missions, alternate between Perrin / Hexis Sigils.

Perrin / Hexis are opposed but you still get a total of +50% for each
and they don't interfere with Loka / Suda so it's +50% each there, as well.

:meridian::hexis::suda: Syndicate Copypasta End! :perrin::redveil::loka:

Finally, the Wiki is always great for in-depth information:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Syndicate

Hello,

You have something what's called Daily Standing Limit. You are increasing this limit by increasing your Mastery Rank. Also no, you can join multiple Synditaces. You can have 3 at the same time (even 4 but it's painfull to make it happen).

9 minutes ago, (NSW)Octimore said:

Or do I have to join the syndicate that is allied with my first syndicate.

That is recommended, because otherwise you will earn standing with one Syndicate but lose that with the other at the same time. So take a look at which Syndicate is allied with which, to not make a mistake.

Hope it was helpful, have fun and good luck, Tenno! 🐉

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Octimore said:

Thank you for all your answers and they were really helpful, but I was in mastery rank 2 when I joined steel meridian and when I got to master rank 7 I had some where around 13,000 daily standing. But later it dropped down to zero, why did this happen?

The Daily Standing displayed on your Orbiter shows how more Standing you can get, not the Daily Limit itself. Also Synidates are unlocked at Master Rank 3, but that's not important right now. :>

If you want to see your Daily Limit you can go to Esc-Profile-Show Profile-Syndicates. You will see a little bars above each Syndicate with a numbers

Standing to get/Daily Limit

11 minutes ago, Tyranq said:

The Daily Standing displayed on your Orbiter shows how more Standing you can get, not the Daily Limit itself. Also Synidates are unlocked at Master Rank 3, but that's not important right now. :>

If you want to see your Daily Limit you can go to Esc-Profile-Show Profile-Syndicates. You will see a little bars above each Syndicate with a numbers

Standing to get/Daily Limit

Oh ok thank you for correcting me. So I can't earn any more standing because it says zero. Does it ever go back up? Because I started with zero so am guessing there is like a daily refresh.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Octimore said:

Oh ok thank you for correcting me. So I can't earn any more standing because it says zero. Does it ever go back up? Because I started with zero so am guessing there is like a daily refresh.

It refreshes at 0:00 GMT each day, so about in 1 hour 15 minutes at time of writing.  When you increase Mastery Rank the next day's allowance will increase by 750 (I think, used to be 1000 but I think they recently changed the starting value to be higher in exchange for less per rank up).

2 minutes ago, Katinka said:

It refreshes at 0:00 GMT each day, so about in 1 hour 15 minutes at time of writing.  When you increase Mastery Rank the next day's allowance will increase by 750 (I think, used to be 1000 but I think they recently changed the starting value to be higher in exchange for less per rank up).

Oohh that makes sense, thank you! This really helps a lot.  

By the way, if you are still unable to gain Standing with a syndicate after a day, check to see if the Standing number is red and negative.  If so, it means you pissed them off at some point (by supporting a rival syndicate) and need to buy your way back into good standing with them.  If you click on their icon in your Syndicates Console (left side of your Orbiter's bridge), you should see an "Initiation" or "Rank Up" button at the bottom left.  Click it to see what is required.

Archived