Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Elixis Colors?

LegendaryNeurotoxin

Question

I'm having a tough time finding the Latron Elixis colors among the palettes, and can only find some near neighbors. I can pull the list by equipping Paracesis Elixis and copying main colors to the attachment, but the exact colors themselves are elusive, and trying to match colors with an art program eyedropper didn't get me any further.

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

It sounds like I'll need to get the eyedropper and find closest equivalents then. Using https://polychrome.seldszar.fr/ I was able to home in on some close choices...

Primary 5d1d1b -> Storm Column 2 Row 13

Secondary  EC6C2A -> Spektaka  Column 5 Row 2

Tertiary 2B0606 -> Hatred Column 5 Row 17 (Fire Column 3 Row 17 is closes, but it is closest for Accents too, and I like preserving the slightly more neutral tertiary to the slightly more red accent)

Accents 2D0202 -> Fire Column 3 Row 17

Emissive 1 FDC95D -> Classic Saturated Column 5 Row 13

Emissive 2 FE0600 -> Halloween Column 1 Row 3

Energy 1 0AA2FE -> Classic Saturated Column 5 Row 6

Energy 2 00366F -> Transmission Column 4 Row 1

The caveat is that these colors blend with the base Elixis skin colors, rather than being the whole of the applied color. Because of this, these are NOT reliable Latron Elixis colors to use on a frame.

I brought up Inaros as the example. Making the frame match the attachments in their default state, here's what it comes out with:zu3Ni3E.jpg

So I guess no... I don't need the Latron Elixis colors, I need the colors that make Warframe parts look like the Latron Elixis metal. Ugh... maybe Tennogen has something close? All I wanted to do was make Inaros look like his damn signature quest attachments!

Taking the selection above, but replacing Primary with Grineer Column 1 Row 6,

and Secondary with Gama Column 2 Row 11,

definitely  looks closer. Still not the same kinda shiny property, but at least there's more hue uniformity--"huniformity" as art experts call it

Does anyone have colors they believe to be even closer?

What color/theme are you going for?

Daybreak has a good "blued steel" (top row, second in from the left).

Grineer has a good "dulled gold" that i don't remember off the top of my head, but it's the first on the left for its row.

And, sadly without the game open, I forget what i use for silver and copper (though I think copper is on Classic Saturated).

Archived