Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Body Skins!

shownow

MAYBE SOME PEOPLE WANT TO MEKE MORE UNIC THEIR WARFRAME SO WI NOT PUT A NEW COSTUME SOME LIKE MAKE THEN SEE MORE BAD &#! SOMETHING LIKE A ARMOR  MORE HEAVY FOR RHINO OR TUNIC FOR NEKROS I DONT NOW HOW YOU MEAN MAYBE THIS COULD BE A GOOD IDEA (i want to take a moment to ask to won to upload images to the forum please i want to post some idea of this)

thnaks for read this 

sorry by poor english 

I'd like to see skins available for Prime frames to make them look more like their non-Primed counterparts.

I mean I have no problem with my Frost Prime, but my buddy's usually whimpering about how much he hates coloring his Excalibur Prime, and I admit that only Mag's base helmet really works for me (while her alts look like system units and her Prime helmet scares me).

MAYBE SOME PEOPLE WANT TO MEKE MORE UNIC THEIR WARFRAME SO WI NOT PUT A NEW COSTUME SOME LIKE MAKE THEN SEE MORE BAD &#! SOMETHING LIKE A ARMOR  MORE HEAVY FOR RHINO OR TUNIC FOR NEKROS I DONT NOW HOW YOU MEAN MAYBE THIS COULD BE A GOOD IDEA (i want to take a moment to ask to won to upload images to the forum please i want to post some idea of this)

thnaks for read this 

sorry by poor english 

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

warframe skins are coming, it was mentioned last livestream

Is that right?!  NICE

As long as they are PLAT only!

sorry to sound elitist but there should be something apart from a 'scarf' for the actual PAYING customers to be able to show off with!

Is that right?!  NICE

As long as they are PLAT only!

sorry to sound elitist but there should be something apart from a 'scarf' for the actual PAYING customers to be able to show off with!

How about the color palettes? How about the latest skins for weapons? How about avatar packs? How about Sentinel accessories? How about being able to skip hours of grinding and bypassing the Random Number God at a whim?

Some of us out here have millions in credits that we've been promised we'll be able to sink in the future. Thus far, Transmutation's the only thing that's come of it.

Yes, it's likely whatever they go with will end up being purchasable with platinum. But as far as being the ONLY method of obtaining it? "We don't have enough to buy with real money" isn't a strong enough reason, bud.

Edited by Archwizard

thnaks for read this 

sorry by poor english 

I like it but why is it caps and awfully typed