Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Glen

Hotfix 10.5.4

* Fixed a number of crashes that could occur when Mult-Threaded rendering was enabled.

Minor Typo . Multi-Threaded

So.. When are the fixes for Nyx coming out? You can't mean it's intentional that her sentinel commits suicide when you use absorb for instance?

hahaha! I'm still waiting for her fix too! It's stupid bug. I don't know whether it is intentional or not. I love my sentinel too much, so I refuse to potato / use Nyx until this is fixed

• Upvote 1

Launcher startup after the update, constantly demands to make changes on a laptop (the Evolution Engine) digital extremes is a bug?

• Upvote 2

thk you :D

P.s: As a friendly suggestion...for some reason some American don't really appreciated Pony-related picture, you should ..might...wanna..change your pic profile :/

Fixed Rhino's IronSkin making his allies attack him. 

WOOT 0_0

on olympus my nekros minion (corpus minion) they are not attacking corpus. just walk and say, " hi i just got brought back".

Awesome! Except I hope the first fix doesn't cause the mission to finish before I get home from work. I'd love the 10-pack ammo one...

* Fixed battle reward display for Arcadia (they're actually the new reusable 10-pack blueprints worth 250,000 credits!)

* Fixed blueprint images in Survival and Defense rewards.

* Fixed opposite diorama appearing when choosing corpus-invasion missions.

* Fixed a number of crashes that could occur when Mult-Threaded rendering was enabled.

* Fixed Rhino's IronSkin making his allies attack him.

* Added crash-handler to firewall exception list (might fix people not getting a WAR-number for crashes).

* Fixed stats being contributed to a clan you have only been invited to (but not accepted).

THANKS!

what about the spawn rate on the maps? sometimes they don't spawn in for a long time and then the enemies spawn bit by bit also making you have to backtrack 

what about the spawn rate on the maps? sometimes they don't spawn in for a long time and then the enemies spawn bit by bit also making you have to backtrack 

shhhhh how ells are you spouse to get them all to spawn in 1 spot so you can combo nova and rhino in a 4 4 combo that kills every thing