Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.5.4

[DE]Glen

One thing I've been seeing a fair bit - I've gotten at least five missions where, after extraction, the screen goes black (and apparently the shooting continues, as I've died and had to revive myself for that). Sometimes it goes back to the rewards screen (thank god), sometimes it just crashes and I need to force quit and restart.

Has there been any investigation into this bug? Or is it merely server load? I don't recall seeing it in the last 2 weeks I was playing Warframe.

One thing I've been seeing a fair bit - I've gotten at least five missions where, after extraction, the screen goes black (and apparently the shooting continues, as I've died and had to revive myself for that). Sometimes it goes back to the rewards screen (thank god), sometimes it just crashes and I need to force quit and restart.

Has there been any investigation into this bug? Or is it merely server load? I don't recall seeing it in the last 2 weeks I was playing Warframe.

i have seen that on an off for months normally when the host is super bad, DW about it doesn't happen that often.

First of all I would like to congratulate, your event produced high ratings in my eyes. And I'm usually rather brutal with my evaluations albeit gentle in communicating them.

- The set where we fight as part of a larger force (even if we can rarely affect our "allies") is incredibly refreshing after the usual 4 tenno cells we operate in.

- The maps contain new rooms and areas, nicely made and fitting for the setting of the event, also loved the newly introduced changes and reimaginings of "old" tiles producing unexpected routes for those that knew those rooms well.

- The new kinds of enemies are always "good". The new Elite Corpus Crewman is dangerous when left unchecked making the mission more challenging thus more fun.

- The rewards are actually rather balanced. As far as I've seen frequently tipped towards the Corpus side a bit but that's expected, since thanks to the lore, most people tend to help the Grineer to save their fellow tenno.

As the only negative thing I would say it's the already mentioned lore part. Sure, many player chose the Corpus side for the rewards but the original implications hint that choosing the Grineer side is the right. Even the "decision screen" shows the "Loyalty" and "Sacrifice" words as main themes for the actual sides, effectively branding the Corpus side as the greedy ones who would sell out their fellow tenno.

The mentioned halting of Grineer expanse when choosing the side of Corpus doesn't seem as worthy as saving our kin.

But that's "only" lore, many players don't care about that too much when choosing sides, and on that you did a rather good job, balancing out the emotional background with rewards for those more interested in material values :D

With these events and all, one could hardly tell this game is supposedly in beta. Can't even imagine how this will look when it will be released...

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

* Fixed battle reward display for Arcadia (they're actually the new reusable 10-pack blueprints worth 250,000 credits!)

* Fixed blueprint images in Survival and Defense rewards.

* Fixed opposite diorama appearing when choosing corpus-invasion missions.

* Fixed a number of crashes that could occur when Mult-Threaded rendering was enabled.

* Fixed Rhino's IronSkin making his allies attack him.

* Added crash-handler to firewall exception list (might fix people not getting a WAR-number for crashes).

* Fixed stats being contributed to a clan you have only been invited to (but not accepted).

Nyx abilities Chaos is bugged really bad..... enemies agro and attack you even more when cast

* Fixed battle reward display for Arcadia (they're actually the new reusable 10-pack blueprints worth 250,000 credits!)

* Fixed blueprint images in Survival and Defense rewards.

* Fixed opposite diorama appearing when choosing corpus-invasion missions.

* Fixed a number of crashes that could occur when Mult-Threaded rendering was enabled.

* Fixed Rhino's IronSkin making his allies attack him.

* Added crash-handler to firewall exception list (might fix people not getting a WAR-number for crashes).

* Fixed stats being contributed to a clan you have only been invited to (but not accepted).

I keep crashing regardless of what event related map I enter. I last a few minutes sometimes and then sometimes it just locks up and crashes on me. I was doing great before the last patch. Now I can't even finish one mission by myself or with others for the event.

Yet I can go to any other map not involved in the event and play fine. I don't get it. I sent a ticket and no response yet.

Looks like I won't be getting my 100..I'm so close to it too. :/

Anyone else having this problem?

So I'm kinda outraged.
So here (Shingeki no Grineer?)

The Grineer are monsters in the truest sense, make no mistake. The Corpus may be greedy bastards, but at least they are human. Restricted by human weaknesses, human birth rates and questionable, but human morals. The Grineer have long since abandoned any semblance of humanity, and have become a malign form of space cancer, similar in fashion to the infestation. The difference is that the infested are victims. They are not truly there. They are just biomass that resemble the late host creatures. They died violently and unwillingly before becoming what they are now.
The Grineer, they HAD A CHOICE. And they purposefully chose oblivion. Not just their own, but also that of everything else.

What do you think will happen when they win? You think they'll just thank you for your help and find other things to conquer? Let's say they do! After they've conquered everything else, will they not come for you? For us? After exhausting all options, including us, what will become of them? The mass of decaying cyber-clones who were indoctrinated to hold conquest over everything? They will rot, and die without victims to feed on. In this sense, they are actually MORE like cancer, than the infestation. They will destroy everything, because that is all they know. Then they will rot and leave nothing behind. All they've conquered will crumble as will their bodies.

This is the side YOU've been helping. Helping doom the universe. For what, TRINKETS? And then dare say the Corpus are greedy?

The Corpus are weak enough to lose the system without our help. The Grineer are strong enough to take the system without our help.
If we temporarily help the Corpus, we will KEEP THEM WEAK. By opposing the Grineer, we'll WEAKEN them too.
Our DUTY is to keep both sides as weak as possible and not let either win, because if a side wins, it WILL turn on us.
They need to be weakened in unison, to the point where they can both be erased at the same time.

The first order of duty is to thin the Grineer horde as HARD as you can, at least until a true solution is found (like a virus, that would maybe attack only cyber organs. And perhaps could be countered by something as simple as a healthy immune system).

Should there be an actual winner, we have a much better chance against the weaker Corpus, should they decide to backstab us.

If performing your duty costs the lives of our brothers, than that is what it will cost. As it always has.
If we need to abandon our humanity to defeat the monsters, then so we will.
"Someone who can’t sacrifice anything, can never change anything!"