Copy and Paste Prime.

I'm glad we're getting a less "out-there" design relative to the base.

It's still distinctly Primed and, afaik, we don't even know how her ability appearance will change which could be a whole lot given how loud her kit is visually.

Edited by trst
  • Like 4

Eh. As long as she's not a Hell-pit abomination like Oberon Prime, I'm fine. I'll give her a chance to grow on me, then if she's a bust, I'll just use the new privilege she will open up in my spending rules to buy the Deluxe skin.

Besides, it seems DE are trying to be more restrained - but not quite as restrained as jamming a Void Key in a base frame's face and calling it the day - with their Primes, while going truly wild for the Deluxe skins. I can respect the logic in that.

Edited by KnossosTNC
2 hours ago, Psik0x said:

Manage to get the prime before they even release the relics... this is lazy designing non the lessCv3j0vy.jpg

What are you talking about? Have you seen ember/mag/frost non-prime to prime? 

This is classic design right here 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

Prime is a radical departure from base = People complain.

Prime is not a radical departure from base = People complain.

It's no wonder why I chose my name as it is.

Titania Prime also got a similar treatment: nothing overly complex or excessive. It may seem minimal, but the Prime made her body more humanlike compared to the very slim normal Titania. She even got some sandals/slippers as a bonus.

• Like 1

Makes me wonder what the Rollerball Resonator will look like. I'm hoping DE will accept input from Buff00n and add new instruments or other changes they have suggested. I like using Octavia, she's great to have around at parties, she can solo too...  but she's like a broken record and it kinda gets boring. I feel bad for DJs that only get invited to parties if they perform 😿

My main issue is I have her Maestra skin and went for a dark black/pink palette a while back. She looks like such a happy devil child while dancing to the tune that kills a million mobs.

I'm not sure if I can give that up ... 😅😅

You all would get sick to the stomach if you were founders and or played frames like frost prime where there's almost no difference to their normal variant except the helmet. 

I like her. But I also like prime frames that are unrecognizable when compared to their non prime counterpart. 

It all comes down to personal taste, which is subjective after all. 

Edited by (XBOX)TyeGoo

I'd rather primes be refined, gold trimmed versions of their original counterparts rather than a departure from the original design.

If you want fundamental design changes, then that's what Deluxe skins are for. I just don't want another Ivara Prime.

• Like 1