Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker The Greates Joke Ever?

Amarouk_Rex

stalker is a joke honestly.  I know they're reworking him, but lemme break it down. 

1 vauban, 1 nova, and one ember go running through grineer sponsored invasion.  no enemies/allies around just us. 

Stalker spawns, vauban throws down his vortex, all 3 blast into the vortex.  1 second later stalker drops his mod and bp. 

It was by far and away the quickest stalker kill i've ever been part of. 

as for your problem, you could always jump over his slash dash, duck around etc.  just because you're rhino does not mean you should remain invulnerable.  there are a great many skills that do not affect stalker at all the majority of them being CC skills. 

as for him being difficult? he's only difficult if you don't have atleast 1 decent ranged weapon equipped

yeah he can do this Ash smoke screen thing and it removes your buffs

i hear it can remove almost any buff (invisibility, iron skin, blessing, speed you name it)

ive seen pictures of him using Absorb but that glitches half the time

never seen him use venom

Well we asked for challenge dude. So put that Rhino aside now and quit playing warframe thread owner. Seriously I was able to take him down with 28 leveled Ash with pretty much unleveled Soma and Ballistica. HE was damn weak now he is making himself name it is good. Not bad at all.

My only bones to pick is that when he disables my smokescreen, it knocks me off my feet. Then I die.

Other than that, he's easy so long as I don't have invisibility active when he drops by (no SS, no knock down).

P.S. Threw like, 5 shuriken at him when an ally Vaub vortexed him. He dropped as fast as I did on our previous encounter. lol.

A nullify ability is a cheap way to increase difficulty. Of course, the same could be said for knockdown and excessive stagger, but when has Warframe ever had not-cheap mechanics?

Especially rhino. The nullify is K. He just counters us with it.

I love the new Stalker. I was unaware he could deactivate Iron Skin (take that Rhino players!), but that only adds to the fact that he can also decloak Ash and Loki.

This is perfect. He is a rogue Tenno with unknown abilities that disable our own. He is slightly stronger without being punishingly more difficult. You can still down him with ease given the right tools (Nova, Soma, Galatine, etc.), but provides a decent challenge by disabling certain abilities.

I don't get it, we complain that The Stalker is too trivial as a random boss encounter, and when DE slightly increases his power, those same people turn around and complain he is too powerful.

Stalker should use a Sniper Rifle and take pot-shots at players from a distance, and when players attempt to approach him he should stealth and flee to another area, only to ambush the players again later down the level. Also increase his HP by a thousand-fold, and make him immune to CC abilities. 

Sounds fair when it's 4 on 1. 

I love the new Stalker. I was unaware he could deactivate Iron Skin (take that Rhino players!), but that only adds to the fact that he can also decloak Ash and Loki.

This is perfect. He is a rogue Tenno with unknown abilities that disable our own. He is slightly stronger without being punishingly more difficult. You can still down him with ease given the right tools (Nova, Soma, Galatine, etc.), but provides a decent challenge by disabling certain abilities.

I don't get it, we complain that The Stalker is too trivial as a random boss encounter, and when DE slightly increases his power, those same people turn around and complain he is too powerful.

^ this is exactly how I feel, with one other addendum; they should have at put some info that they had changed the stalker in the patch notes. Something like "stalker updated" or something. The first time I ran into the revamped stalker I just charged in like normal and got pasted. The next time I was a bit more careful and crushed him instead. It was nice to have a feeling of "oh I better be on my toes he can do stuff to me now". Still would have liked a heads up that he had been modified though, that death made me lose the mission.

Stalker should use a Sniper Rifle and take pot-shots at players from a distance, and when players attempt to approach him he should stealth and flee to another area, only to ambush the players again later down the level. Also increase his HP by a thousand-fold, and make him immune to CC abilities. 

Sounds fair when it's 4 on 1. 

Well there is fact that it can be 1 on 1 pretty much 90% of his encounters. So no.

Hmm... not really good idea he is pretty much perfect what he is. Just replace that Dread with something else.

Perfect?

Spawns in the middle of 4 guys, and get's nuked down in potentially less than ONE second.

If you mean perfect at never being seen because he gets annihilated so fast nobody managed to catch a glimpse of him, then yes. 

Perfect?

Spawns in the middle of 4 guys, and get's nuked down in potentially less than ONE second.

If you mean perfect at never being seen because he gets annihilated so fast nobody managed to catch a glimpse of him, then yes. 

You should probably remember that most of his kills comes because it is 1 on 1. When team work have becomes illegal? He just needs a lot of more better primary weapon. The current one is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLl.