Please I can't start over.

I've been playing Warframe since 2018 of January when I got my Xbox I was browsing and came across Warframe and then I started to learn how to build get rare items easy etc etc and then august of 2020 actually it would be a few months before but still... I was sleepy and then I was drinking water and then water went into my Xbox and screwed me over and now I am screwed....

Digital Extremes please I can't start over and no one should either I was a mr 20 player with older frames that was both hard and expensive to get and even mods and runs I got over 400 plus eidolons (that's what I believe me hunts are btw) And I was a cephalon and I loved to help people and run mot survival but not when I lost my xbox I feel empty inside and that's why I said to use my pc and the problem was I can play anything or do anything because im weak on pc and I want to get my progress off of my xbox onto my pc and plus why isnt it a option...? I think it should be btw and no im not telling you on how to do you're jobs but please all I'm asking you Digital Extremes to please allow me to transfer my progress off of my xbox onto my pc if you need anything just please reply back I'm honestly desperate because I can't start back everything the grind is too much. Digital Extreme if you can please help me out that would be a solid.

Sincerely, Cephalon Neo

18 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

TL;DR: OP wants to transer his account to PC.

As for you, OP:

DE wants to do it. Sony and Microsoft don't. So that's that.

Seth Meyers Thank You GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I want crossplay, cross save, something.  It's frustrating having multiple accounts across 3 platforms and having to shell out for plat for all of them.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, (XBOX)InductiveBag46 said:

Destiny is getting it, clearly Sony and Microsoft are ok with it

According to DE staff, the plat sales and other stuff you (console tenno) buys have a cut for each paltform so they can host Warframe free, that money cover the expenses of mantaining it on their servers. Destiny most likely has other deal with them, since you pay real money for each expansion. Maybe under Tencent they could pull another deal with Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo to pay for the server usage, since other Tencent games also have crossplatform.

8 hours ago, vanaukas said:

According to DE staff, the plat sales and other stuff you (console tenno) buys have a cut for each paltform so they can host Warframe free, that money cover the expenses of mantaining it on their servers. Destiny most likely has other deal with them, since you pay real money for each expansion. Maybe under Tencent they could pull another deal with Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo to pay for the server usage, since other Tencent games also have crossplatform.

I find it really strange then that you still need to pay for xbox live or psn to play warframe, thank you for clearing this up for me

53 minutes ago, (XBOX)InductiveBag46 said:

I find it really strange then that you still need to pay for xbox live or psn to play warframe, thank you for clearing this up for me

you don't, unless you are paying for the premium version of their service. AFAIK, you can play free games for free, xbox tried to cash on it recently and the backlash was so bad that they kept it free.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)InductiveBag46 said:

You've never needed xbox live to play warframe (can't speak for PS), the only thing live has done was allowed you to see other people in warframe.

I think DE should take a page from Fortnite when it comes to Cross saves.

Platinum purchases remain locked to the platform - but cross saves are possible.

But the problem here is content disparity, which would be harder issue to solve.

This could be solved by having Content Place Holders pushed across all platforms which "locks out" content with placeholder for other platforms.

for example a weapon on PC that hasn't been released on Xbox - will instead have a lock symbol until it gets released for console. 

2 hours ago, vanaukas said:

you don't, unless you are paying for the premium version of their service. AFAIK, you can play free games for free, xbox tried to cash on it recently and the backlash was so bad that they kept it free.

Yeah you can play Warframe alone, but you loose access to relays, clans, events and trading.

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)InductiveBag46 said:

Yeah you can play Warframe alone, but you loose access to relays, clans, events and trading.

No, you have full access, I don't know what are you talking about.

• Like 1

Going to lock this, as there's not really a whole lot we can do about it.

Here are the bullet-point summaries:

• DE has expressed interest in crossplay/cross-save
  • DE cannot implement crossplay/cross-save on consoles unless all console manufacturers agree, in the interest of fairness
  • Other games like Destiny may have gotten it, but Warframe isn't Destiny and contains gameplay elements that other crossplay/cross-save games do not
    • The ability to trade the premium currency is probably the biggest obstacle to getting unanimous approval from Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo, if I had to guess
  • A large number of platform-exclusive gear exists in the game, and not all players on all platforms had opportunities to get these items
    • Founders gear, limited PC event weapons, Limited time skins and cosmetics could cause issues, and were a point of contention for the limited-time PC-to-Console account migrations; these items were removed during the migration process and could not be used on the console version(s) of Warframe.
  • Like 3