Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'official' - Weapon Suggestion - Pls Pinned Me ! ♥ ( 6/03/2013 )

Aiolia

New melee idea: Scythe. Heavy melee - sharp weapon, should not ignore armor, multi-hit. Slow firing rate (.75x Scindo). Very long (about full length of Bo). Damage ~25-28.

Cost: 175 plat or 30k creds for BP.

50k creds to craft, requiring 325 rubes, 200 alloy plates, 3 gallium (and i can't remember last material for heavies).

Updated :D cheers !

I like a lot of these suggestions! Namely the Scythe and Bow.

I'm currently in school for Game Art and Design with emphasis on character and prop(weapon) design.

I do concept art as well as the modeling. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions as to what these weapons would look like I would love to incorporate your suggestions and model and texture them.

Aside from that I have a few wepons ideas of my own:

As far as Melee goes I was thinking of other hand to hand options like claws or blades that would have a high attack rate. They would be merged in with the warframe same as the Furax are. I was also thinking of a whip, lighter damage, but a long range which would provide some crowd control. In my head I'm not quite picturing it as a coiled up Indiana Jones whip (which would still be pretty cool) so much as a consolidated rod that would project out/swing around kind of like a baton, or go crazy with it and have it just be an extension of your body. Thinking like the game Prototype or even the way that Disruptors can slap you down from ten feet away.

As far as projectile weapons go I'm all for most of the suggestions. The mini-gun caught my eye, but as I thought about it, the Gorgon is basically a mini-gun or can be conformed to be one quite easily. Mines in the high 20's and it has a 300ish bullet/clip and shoots for days as it is lol, just my opinion though. I wouldn't say no to a beefier more devastating heavy machine gun. I don't know if anyone metioned anything like this previously but I think a cool gun would be like a sonic knock-back single-shot pistol. I thought of this while getting mercilessly destroyed by hordes of infested with no OP Mag to crush the map.

Anyways, that's what I've thought of in the past day or two. Can't wait to see what else people come up with.

I like a lot of these suggestions! Namely the Scythe and Bow.

I'm currently in school for Game Art and Design with emphasis on character and prop(weapon) design.

I do concept art as well as the modeling. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions as to what these weapons would look like I would love to incorporate your suggestions and model and texture them.

Aside from that I have a few wepons ideas of my own:

As far as Melee goes I was thinking of other hand to hand options like claws or blades that would have a high attack rate. They would be merged in with the warframe same as the Furax are. I was also thinking of a whip, lighter damage, but a long range which would provide some crowd control. In my head I'm not quite picturing it as a coiled up Indiana Jones whip (which would still be pretty cool) so much as a consolidated rod that would project out/swing around kind of like a baton, or go crazy with it and have it just be an extension of your body. Thinking like the game Prototype or even the way that Disruptors can slap you down from ten feet away.

As far as projectile weapons go I'm all for most of the suggestions. The mini-gun caught my eye, but as I thought about it, the Gorgon is basically a mini-gun or can be conformed to be one quite easily. Mines in the high 20's and it has a 300ish bullet/clip and shoots for days as it is lol, just my opinion though. I wouldn't say no to a beefier more devastating heavy machine gun. I don't know if anyone metioned anything like this previously but I think a cool gun would be like a sonic knock-back single-shot pistol. I thought of this while getting mercilessly destroyed by hordes of infested with no OP Mag to crush the map.

Anyways, that's what I've thought of in the past day or two. Can't wait to see what else people come up with.

Cool stuff, I'm a graphic designer, currently studying VFX and Fashion design. We can exchange contact and information and build our network in the industies. Do you have a website or something. Mine is aioliahanatsuki.tumblr.com, do follow me on Tumblr or twitter :D

Edited by Aiolia

Cool stuff, I'm a graphic designer, currently studying VFX and Fashion design. We can exchange contact and information and build our network in the industies. Do you have a website or something. Mine is aioliahanatsuki.tumblr.com, do follow me on Tumblr or twitter :D

Right on :) Sounds good to me, always love making new artist friends. I have an online portfolio (which is need of updating, lots of old stuff on there): http://www.behance.n...aseWeggelandArt I don't have a Tumblr or a Twitter, but I do have an Instagram lol. Lots of pictures of my artwork, drawings, digital/traditional art, 3d models and tattoos http://instagram.com/chase_weggeland I'm a tattoo artist as well. Not sure if I mentioned that previously.

But yeah I'll definitely check out your stuff :)

Edited by HyenaButter

Right on :) Sounds good to me, always love making new artist friends. I have an online portfolio (which is need of updating, lots of old stuff on there): http://www.behance.n...aseWeggelandArt I don't have a Tumblr or a Twitter, but I do have an Instagram lol. Lots of pictures of my artwork, drawings, digital/traditional art, 3d models and tattoos http://instagram.com/chase_weggeland I'm a tattoo artist as well. Not sure if I mentioned that previously.

But yeah I'll definitely check out your stuff :)

Awesome ! Follow me back http://instagram.com/pinknocchio & http://www.behance.net/Aiolia