Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'official' - Weapon Suggestion - Pls Pinned Me ! ♥ ( 6/03/2013 )

Aiolia

I will compound all the weapon suggestion into this session to make things easiest for us and the admin to follow up.Hope the admin will pin this :D

Updated * 06/03/2013

Long Gun

Rifle

- Mini Gun

10.0 ~ 15.0 dmg (EDITED)300 ~ 400 bullets clip, and 1000 bullets to recharge the weapon.70.0 ~ 85.0 accuracy (decen stability)25.0 ~ 30.0 fire rate (madness!!) to compensate the low dmg.I don think i need to say this, but fires bullets, not bolts, so it doesnt ignore armor.brief time before bullets go awaySuggested

by: lonelydrone

Link : https://forums.warfr...stion-mini-gun/

Suggestion being progress: not yet.

- Laser series Rifle

L Solarem for a semi-auto long gun

Base Dmg: 20.0~30.0 (+ 15 on sheilds, +5 on armor)Base Accuracy: 100 (It's a semi-auto after all)Clip: 15, with a base recharge of 5 sec (in the place of reloading) and battery instead of ammo.Base Rate: 5, with the recoil depending on how fast the player fires each shot.

L Chimera for a burst long gun

Base Dmg: 15.0~25.0 per shot [total of 45.0~75.0 with each 3 round burst if hit] (+10 on sheilds, +5 on armor)Base Accuracy: 90~100Clip: 40~45, with base recharge of 4 seconds and battery instead of ammoBase Rate: 20.0-25.0 with recoil normal to burst type weapons.

L Hydra for an automatic long gun

Base Dmg: 10.0~18.0 per shot (+10 to both sheilds and armor)Base Accuracy: 75.0~80.0Clip: 45~52 with base recharge of 4 to 5 seconds and battery instead of ammo.Base Rate: 13.0~18.0 with recoil normal to automatic weaponsa semi-auto long gun ,suggestion of laser weapon, similar to what the Corpus have.Suggested

by: Fr0stBy

tLink : https://forums.warfr...r-type-weapons/

Shotgun

- Stun Gun:

This is a very close range, high voltage, one shot to kill gun. It is a secondary that takes special ammunition. It has a clip of one and a medium reload time. It carries a max of 5 rounds. This is a fall back stealth weapon if they notice you running in to melee them. NO MORE, it should not be usable as a primary in any way and MUST be charged up to fire thus it can be itnerupted if you try to use it as a primary.

Suggested by: Malidorian

Link :https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/12067-suggestion-silent-weapons/

-grenade launcher.

Clip of 4-5, carries 30 ammo in reserve. Large blast radius, shot does NOT home, it fires straight (no bullet drop), high damage (35-50). Slowest reload time in game (1.5x Strun). Special ammo is extremely rare drop, perhaps only from "heavy" enemies. I love the look of the grenade launcher from Far Cry 3, so like that but more futuristic :)

Suggested by: HadronVictorioso

Suggestion being progress: not yet

.Sniper Rifle

- Bow

A standard bow that fires Armor Piercing arrows, which when the bow is fully charged even pierce targets. The best part of the weapon is it is SILENT, no noise! I believe the original numbers on damage for the bow were 100 damage when fully charged, so 200 with a headshot, I would say 2.5x damage crits. The weapon is balanced in it's high power per shot slow charge and fire rate, and it is silent allowing stealthSuggested

by: Malidorian

Link : https://forums.warfr...silent-weapons/

-RailGun

Currently, we only have one sniper, and I often wonder while playing, why only the Snipetron? I think an armor-piercing railgun is in order. Perhaps with inherent puncture properties, but a charge-up time and a fairly slow firing rate. Perhaps 136.0 base damage? I'm sure that this has already been suggested, but I feel that it would be a good functional complement to the current snipetron, which has a moderate firing rate.Suggested

by: HadronVictorioso

Link: https://forums.warfr...equest-railgun/

-Wrist Cannon

Suggested by maxboyufo

Link: https://forums.warfr...e-wrist-cannon/

Pistol

Single

]Hand Crossbow

Anyone ever play Diablo 3? Demon Hunter? Yeah those bad boys and if you say they are un realistic it's the future that's my response lol. A weaker form of the bow mostly used to finish off targets that weren't killed by the bow shot. The hand crossbow can have bigger clips seeing as there are repeating corssbows but it still takes a long time to wind the bow again after you spend the whole clip. The bolts shoudl armor pierce but because they are so much smaller they should NOT pierce targets unless modded to do so. Also these are 100% silent as well. Stats are as followsSuggested

by: Malidorian

Link :https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/12067-suggestion-silent-weapons/

-Laser series pistol

L Trabem for a semi-auto pistol

Base Dmg: 15.0~20.0 (+5 on sheilds, N/A on armor)Base Accuracy: 90Clip: 10, with a base recharge of 2 seconds and battery instead of ammo.Base Rate: 7.2~9.5 recoil very slight due to the small nature of pistol weapons.a semi-auto long gun ,suggestion of laser weapon, similar to what the Corpus have.

Suggested by: Fr0stByt

Link : https://forums.warfr...r-type-weapons/

Dual

- Duel CrossbowsI kind of influence by Malidorian Idea with bows why not duel crossbow replacing duel pistols

Suggested by: Aiolia

Melee

Short

-Leg Blades

4 retractable blades (2 on each calf), that extend out when using melee attacks. Just thought it would be a nice to see Tenno swinging their legs at baddies instead of swords and such. Besides, who wouldn't wanna roundhouse kick a dude in half?

Suggested by:Soulie

Link: https://forums.warfr...dea-leg-blades/

Long

- Spear/Trident

There is our Bo one of the unqiue weapon you can find in warframe and I'm craving for more.Suggested by: AioliaSuggestion being progress: not yet.-laser sword10 - 15 Melee damage~1.7 Rate (The blade, being a laser, has very negligible weight, making it akin to waving a flashlight around.)100 Accuracy, of course.

Suggested by: Toastisgood

Heavy

: Scythe.

sharp weapon, should not ignore armor, multi-hit. Slow firing rate (.75x Scindo). Very long (about full length of Bo). Damage ~25-28.

Suggested by: HadronVictorioso, SlayerDE

Attachments

- silencers

- laser dot sight(s) (increases accuracy)

- longer barrel (increases accuracy even more)

- recoil dampener

L 1 attachment allowed per gun.

Suggested by: HadronVictorioso, SlayerDE

Link: https://forums.warfr...dot-on-weapons/

Do let me know what I have left out or any changes or to add in.

Edited by Aiolia

Don't forget the Railgun

Also for double weapons its called Dual, not Duel.

Should have that straightened out for an 'official' thread

Thanks for bringing up, Railgun link and under which category ? :D

Edited by Aiolia

Here's an idea for a heavy weapon: grenade launcher. Clip of 4-5, carries 30 ammo in reserve. Large blast radius, shot does NOT home, it fires straight (no bullet drop), high damage (35-50). Slowest reload time in game (1.5x Strun). Special ammo is extremely rare drop, perhaps only from "heavy" enemies. I love the look of the grenade launcher from Far Cry 3, so like that but more futuristic :)

Here's an idea for a heavy weapon: grenade launcher. Clip of 4-5, carries 30 ammo in reserve. Large blast radius, shot does NOT home, it fires straight (no bullet drop), high damage (35-50). Slowest reload time in game (1.5x Strun). Special ammo is extremely rare drop, perhaps only from "heavy" enemies. I love the look of the grenade launcher from Far Cry 3, so like that but more futuristic :)

Updated your stuff, my friend :D

OK, so now we got a lot of weapons, how about attachments? I.E., silencers, laser dot sight(s) (increases accuracy), longer barrel (increases accuracy even more), recoil dampener, etc. 1 attachment allowed per gun.

Would have to be crafted or bought for plat - blueprints would be available in market or as boss drops (whatev the devs choose), requiring allow plates or salvage, control module, gallium, and circuits.

I know it's a tired concept, but I really believe a laser sword is perfectly in order.

10 - 15 Melee damage

~1.7 Rate (The blade, being a laser, has very negligible weight, making it akin to waving a flashlight around.)

100 Accuracy, of course.

char-aznable-albums-my-most-favorite-megaman-characters-picture114181-zero.jpg

Pic related.

LOL zero, Ok light saber up. you should have put star wars picture too. :D

OK, so now we got a lot of weapons, how about attachments? I.E., silencers, laser dot sight(s) (increases accuracy), longer barrel (increases accuracy even more), recoil dampener, etc. 1 attachment allowed per gun.

Would have to be crafted or bought for plat - blueprints would be available in market or as boss drops (whatev the devs choose), requiring allow plates or salvage, control module, gallium, and circuits.

Oh, I forgot to add something on my grenade launcher idea - enemies near the blast would be stumbled within a 2-metre radius. Armour would cut the damage down by 1/3, but headshots with the launcher would multiply the damage on that enemy by 2.5x.

The grenade launcher was up already, attachments I just updated it.

Seriously I always thought Lex have laser pointers due to it's design.

Cheers all updated - 26-02-2013

Tenno being all space ninjas would do well with some classic weaponry like the bow/hand crossbows.

Also support that laser/energy tech would be pretty sweet, projectiles could switch colour depending on what element they would have mod wise red-fire , purple-lightning , lightblue/teal-ice , green-armor piercing or so.

New melee idea: Scythe. Heavy melee - sharp weapon, should not ignore armor, multi-hit. Slow firing rate (.75x Scindo). Very long (about full length of Bo). Damage ~25-28.

Cost: 175 plat or 30k creds for BP.

50k creds to craft, requiring 325 rubes, 200 alloy plates, 3 gallium (and i can't remember last material for heavies).