Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank 23 testis pointless

(PSN)Demon-Dragon1980

Has nothing to do with any missions, a lot of people have problems with it, should allow longer time windows and restrict the speed of mobiles, even with glass at max speed with speed mods and Mach rush can't keep up with making the whole test way more difficult than it needs to be, it's not a test of mobility,  more over a test of stupidity and needs to be fixed asap.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Demon-Dragon1980 said:

Has nothing to do with any missions,

You must be new. The majority of mastery tests have very little to do with anything. They are just a thing you do once. You can practice the test in a relay if it is really that difficult. I don't remember having an issue with it.

I haven't actually done this one yet but I've practiced it a few times. just bring a high duration loki or a limbo, ignore the enemies entirely and it's a freaking cakewalk assuming you know how to bullet jump well enough. most of the mastery tests are less about player skill and more about knowing which tools are the right ones for the job, which considering how you get mastery, makes perfect sense.

also as for not having anything to do with missions, mobile interception sounds kind of fun actually. keep the control points but they move around? i'd play that.

I did that one with Limbo and didn't have any trouble keeping up, other than a couple of points were the node gets a brief burst of speed but catch up as quick as you can and you should claim it before it gets another burst.  I'd imagine Gauss would be all speed and no handling which would be detrimental when sometimes you need to make rapid 90 or even 180 degree changes of direction.

4 hours ago, krc473 said:

You must be new. The majority of mastery tests have very little to do with anything. They are just a thing you do once. You can practice the test in a relay if it is really that difficult. I don't remember having an issue with it.

I'm not new just stating the facts of the mr 23 test doesn't have relevance to playing the game as all the other test for the most part do, and and pointing out that you are supposed to be sprinting along side the mobiles when it's physically impossible to do in certain sections due to there speed.

3 hours ago, Podge said:

I haven't actually done this one yet but I've practiced it a few times. just bring a high duration loki or a limbo, ignore the enemies entirely and it's a freaking cakewalk assuming you know how to bullet jump well enough. most of the mastery tests are less about player skill and more about knowing which tools are the right ones for the job, which considering how you get mastery, makes perfect sense.

also as for not having anything to do with missions, mobile interception sounds kind of fun actually. keep the control points but they move around? i'd play that.

I tried both as well, but my point was that you're supposed to sprinting along with to test mobility, and what's worse is that mr 26 has them again but there slower even though they climb the walls. All the mobiles run in a pattern, I'd play a mission like that too if it wasn't on a pattern and could do it as a group. It would also be easier if we could have more control of the camera in game, the console camera control are not the best.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Demon-Dragon1980:

Has nothing to do with any missions, a lot of people have problems with it, should allow longer time windows and restrict the speed of mobiles, even with glass at max speed with speed mods and Mach rush can't keep up with making the whole test way more difficult than it needs to be, it's not a test of mobility,  more over a test of stupidity and needs to be fixed asap.

Capture missions (steelpath) or almost every mission on the new corpus map.

Archived