Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consol's skins

Peluche_Pwime

Question

Hello [DE] team ! 

I play warframe since his begins on the Nintendo Switch and I really love this game ! For me, the opales skins are just beautiful and the obsidian and jade are top but for the switch player Who Want a specific skin, they have to wait like the other consoles player. And moreover, the PlayStation player got collection for their and it permently available . My questions is: Can the hole consoles family got their pack always available so someone wants a specific skin he doesn't have to wait.

4 answers to this question

It took years for the other consoles to build up their collections of branded skins. It's part of the business in selling fomo packs. And tennogen is partly owned by their creators and DE needs them to agree to a contract on each platform.

And if this was asking why all consoles don't share brand deals. They are nintendo, sony, and microsoft brand deals. They simply won't share content ment to entice people to play that specific platform.

In fact, the concern is that for console players who want a specific skin, they must wait but the duration is indefinite.  That is quite painful.  If it was possible to leave the skins exclusive in the respective shops.  Therefore, players who want a specific collection or a particular skins, they can get it without worries because indeed, the rotation system is very strange

Archived