Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us stow pets so they don't wander the orbiter

houselyrander

I agree, I also keep petting them accidently because they wander in front of consoles, sometimes even sleep there. 

But, I decided not to make a thread about it because its not a game breaker and DE doesnt change/fix minor things like this very often. So dont get your hopes up. 

I cannot say I have experienced this at all. It may be a control scheme thing, I am not sure. DE should just change it so interacting with consoles has priority over the pet. Then we don't need to stow it and can still use everything.

1 hour ago, Hobie-wan said:

Do you have a sentinal or moa? Set that as the active companion. Done.

Like @krc473 It's not been an issue for me. Maybe once in a blue moon I might accidentally trigger a petting.

I do and have switched to a sentinal, but Pets 2.0 means that so long as you have a kubrow or kavat it'll wander around the ship. It's SUPPOSED to wander randomly (which I don't really want either) and petting animation is SUPPOSED to be random but I SWEAR that my kavat follows me and only triggers the "bite the hand" animation.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

I’m the opposite I want all my pets and sentinels to wonder around the orbiter.

Same.
I want them to wander around and interact with more things on my orbiter, with each other as well if at all possible.
I want Ordis to be annoyed if a doggo gets too interested in some sensitive ship equipment.

Spoiler

Also I want Excal Umbra to do the same, let him wander, interact, sometimes lean over the codex as if he's catching up to world events, or meditate in the back, or play with the Arsenal - This all would of course only happen if you'd transfere as the Operator on your ship.

21 hours ago, houselyrander said:

I do and have switched to a sentinal, but Pets 2.0 means that so long as you have a kubrow or kavat it'll wander around the ship.

Crap wait, you're right.

I guess that points to how infrequently it is a problem for me. *shrug*

Archived