Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End of mission bug and dojo loading

Lord_Drod

Please fix the bug where others requeue a mission while you're still loading the end of mission screen.  This locks you out of navigation and forces you to restart.  They can even start the mission while you're still loading and it will stop loading end of mission to load their game, loading you into it and THEN load your end of mission screen where you're in both places at once.  It happens at a HIGH frequency when cracking relics or any mission you are repeating.

Also, playing from dojo is basically impossible.  It has to load end of mission and then your dojo each time, which takes forever and has a higher chance of the above bug happening.  Also, when transferring to orbiter from dojo, it displays the end of mission screen.  I'm not sure why you'd want to see that coming from the dojo.

Since the end of mission screen is a problem for many people, an option to turn it off completely would be nice.

• 4 weeks later...

I would also like to add that this bug is not limited to orbiter requeuing.  I was in a pub squad doing profit taker when someone in my group requeued the profit taker fight while I was still loading back into Fortuna.  When I loaded a few seconds later, I could not select the mission or leave the group.  When I went to the back room, it told me a mission was already in progress, so I had to restart the game.

Archived