Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading

(PSN)hookemhornszj

I honestly feel like there should be more items able to trade because right now its only prime parts/rivens etc and i dont have good enough luck to get formas on relic missions and also a good feature would be to add it to where we can trade fully built weapons, also this is just for me idk if anyone else thinks this but there should be a feature in the trading system where you can trade things that are MR5+ or warframes that are Uranus+, that'd be cool. thank you

Even if there were more options for trade, no one would use them, it's mostly about plat (obviously). If you are trying to use trading as a means to get resources, I have no sympathy for you, go grind like everyone else. It's like this so that a high rank can't instantly boost a newbie or low rank to instant high levels, so many of us have millions of numerous resources that could make it so anyone would never ever need to play the game.

• 1 month later...
On 2021-02-01 at 12:06 PM, (XBOX)Sir Sponks Alot said:

. If you are trying to use trading as a means to get resources, I have no sympathy for you, go grind like everyone else

Yeah i eventually learned that lol, im grinding tf out of juggernauts to get the recourses for pherlic pods for jordas precept but i keep getting a repitition of 2 recourses instead of the other 2 that i need cuz rng apperantly hates me

Archived