Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf Sledge Stance Follow Through Bug

Tiltskillet

When equipping a stance on the Wolf Sledge, the Follow Through stat in the Arsenal screen changes from ".8" to ".4".   Checked the Shildeg and the Jat Kittag, and those stay at ".4"  with or without a stance.

I tried to test in the simulacrum to see if it was merely a display bug.  It turns out this is pretty awkward, particularly as I've never tried to test Follow Through before.   But looking at bleed procs, it appears to me it's -not- a display bug.  When I hit two adjacent targets and manage to get bleeds going on both, I'm getting several that share a near exact 10:4 relationship with a stance, and several with a 10:8 relationship un-stanced.    And maybe more importantly, I'm not seeing those 40% ratios unstanced, nor the 80% stanced.  (I say this because I'm getting a lot of other results too, but those are explained largely by crits.  I think.  Frankly there are some weird things going on with damage numbers in the simulacrum, but that's another topic.)

".4" is the standard value for hammers, although I think it could be a neat perk for the Wolf Sledge to have the higher, better value compared to the rest of its class.  But whichever it is, it certainly shouldn't have a stat get worse just by equipping a stance.

• 2 months later...

I haven't tried checking damage numbers, but it looks like this is fixed in the Arsenal.  Wolf Sledge is ".4" Follow Through with or without a stance.

Having the higher Follow Through with a stance would have been a pretty cool thing though.  😉

edit:  Missed it in the patch notes for 29.10.  Although I'll note that the wording is funny...

Fixed Wolf Sledge’s follow through stat dropping by half when a Stance Mod is equipped.

...given that the fix dropped it by half -all the time-.   Is it possible the intent was to make the Follow Through ".8"?

( Probably not. 🙃 )

Archived