Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nidus rework ideas.

cha0sWyrM

5 minutes ago, cha0sWyrM said:

look everyone. i think you all got the wrong idea here.

i do not care at all in the slightest if you think nidus doesnt need a rework.

i dont care.

DOOOOOOOONT CARE.

i didnt anywhere in my original post ask if anyone thought he needed a rework...did i? no...i said i had ideas about a nidus rework. whether you agree with my notion that he needs a rework or not...is 100% irrelevant to a conversation about what a rework for him could be, or should be. you think hes perfect? you think he doesnt need anything at all? awesome! woo-hoo!!!! go you.

this is a thread about my ideas on what a nidus rework might be like. if you have something to contribute to that conversation...id love to hear it. if you just want to come in here and negate the premise....well then perhaps you need to reevaluate youre relationship with the definition of the word "conversation".

Perhaps you need to understand people will comment on this forum that is for general discussion, especially when you are targeting a powerful frame. Part me of sincerely thinks you're just trolling.

EDIT: Also, word of advice, people don't care that you don't care. People will respond how they want. Just how it goes.

8 minutes ago, cha0sWyrM said:

i dont care.

DOOOOOOOONT CARE.

i didnt anywhere in my original post ask if anyone thought he needed a rework...did i? no...i said i had ideas about a nidus rework. whether you agree with my notion that he needs a rework or not...is 100% irrelevant to a conversation about what a rework for him could be, or should be. you think hes perfect? you think he doesnt need anything at all? awesome! woo-hoo!!!! go you.

this is a thread about my ideas on what a nidus rework might be like. if you have something to contribute to that conversation...id love to hear it. if you just want to come in here and negate the premise....well then perhaps you need to reevaluate youre relationship with the definition of the word "conversation".

Fudging heck, if you don't care then don't even bother suggesting, is this like a fanfiction?

You're in general discussion a place where we discuss, people disagree with your idea and some even went into detail why he doesn't need change, don't take people disagreeing with you that personally.

Here would be a proper place for it:

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/17-fan-zone/

1 hour ago, cha0sWyrM said:

i dont care.

DOOOOOOOONT CARE.

I think you are the one who got the wrong idea here - you seem to care a lot.

Archived