Nightwave: Intermission III: Update 29.7.0

8 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Glassmaker lasted much longer than we had hoped

It's ok, Reb. Nightwave is meant to replace alert, so it should go on however long it needs to be. There is no need to get stressed up thinking of new stories n create them all the time. Focusing on present bugs issues or newer content should be priorities.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, RegnilLord said:

Is anyone else missing the nightwave menu? It isn't in the orbiter and there is no button in the Esc menu...

1 minute ago, Kanthas said:

Yeah i cant see it either

You have to hit episode status for it to show back up. 

Why nitain, vauban and potatoes are at the bottom of the list with "default" sorting? They used to be first. 

Also some text is formatted black at the end of post (on dark theme).

Thank you for the update! I had problems logging in (long loading), but my nighwave is working. Redtext just said to log off and on again.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, minininja77 said:

?? that can be knocked out just doing a couple incursions

Not everyone is geared or care for steel path. It also suck that both the steel path ones are the elites even if they arent all that hard to do.

Are we ever getting the operator only spy?
It was teased back then when we got the feedback changes for Nightwave:Series 2, but as far as I remember we never got the mission ingame:

Edited by Dark_Lugia
- link
6 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

do survival for idk 7-8 minutes shouldnt kill you? I would rather kill 10.000 enemies in SP instead of doing stupid Mecha or Kdrive tasks 

1000 level 100+ enemys in 8 minutes , you're smoking something mate ?

• Like 3

Oh.. you're forcing players to do isolation vaults ?

What happens if I decided to sell unique Ayatan sculpures ? Will I be able to get them again and make some more plat with them or will I get the extra NW credits ?

It is cool that we have the old stuff back for the Tennos who didn´t have the chance to get them,,, but with 0 new content what about the hard grinding players have to do in the NW ? I see the rewards are not what I am looking for :/

Edited by --PV--RAWAD