Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission III: Update 29.7.0

[DE]Rebecca

18 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nightwave: Intermission III

Fixes

• Fixed Railjack Navigation map not releasing drag functionality when a dialog appears resulting in odd camera movements.
  • Fixed hearing multiple equip sounds with increasing volume when equipping a Warframe with an Exalted weapon. 
  • Fixed Baruuk’s Desolate Hands dagger projectile sounds becoming repetitious over time. 
  • Fixed Teralyst spawn sound being overly loud. 
  • Fixed all mentions of "joystick" for Fr/Es/Tr localization.

STILL no fix for 

il y a 14 minutes, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Feed the Helminth any Resource

For players who have already everything maxed out and don't want to infuse another warframe, you are going to force us to use it nevertheless ! Same issue when we have to use a forma, when we don't need to anymore.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

General Changes:

• Added Lavos Cordatus, Mag Gauss, Protea Mavv, Protea Telema, and Xaku Kintsu Helmet Blueprints to the Nightwave Store rotation.

Mag Gauss? Was this not already in here or did you instead mean "Gauss Mag"? Those two were meant for each other XD

Will you guys PLEASE make the freaking Vitrica Sword available post Glass Maker? I mean sure the crime scene aspect was interesting & all, but the clues ended up being trapped underneath the geometry itself. I tried to talk to customer support about this & they wanted to do this whole confusing, long, drawn out process that involved going over the entire software of the game itself or something like that. And then they just told me to go to the forums instead. I even told them explicitly that I checked out every single Youtube Video tutorial with Glass Maker Crime Scene Chapter 5, looking over every single clue location & the conduit weave just wasn't there at all. And don't even get me started on the whole assinign dissapering platform memory game boss fight. I couldn't even get to the boss fight itself. Just the annoying dissapearing platforms. Just ask yourself & the people that are testing this, is this fun & will the people that are playing this blow a blood vessel & want to start stangling people.

Just learn from this, alright. It's great that you guys tried something new, but don't gate it behind a mini currency that's a pain to get & that's an even greater pain to complete. Just let us get the sword in some capacity. I ended up giving up on the crime scenes after the 2nd or 3rd one & I only did the 5th one again just to get the sword.

Also, to the customer service guy who directed me to the forums. No, that's your job. Your job is to help me with my problem. You should have either A, just given me the sword itself, b, given me the missing weave conduit, c, made the missing weave conduit appear or d, directed me to someone else who could actually help me instead. Smh.

Hi, when you access your mods through the armoury, then onto the Ayatan treasures and click visit the relay, you get stuck in a screen where you just see the Ayatan sculpture and can't navigate away. I need to restart the game, second time in a row that it happened.

Cheers :D

3 minutes ago, SafeRoom said:

Will you guys PLEASE make the freaking Vitrica Sword available post Glass Maker? I mean sure the crime scene aspect was interesting & all, but the clues ended up being trapped/underneath the geometry itself. I tried to talk to customer support about this & they wanted to do this whole confusing, long, drawn out process that involved going over the entire software of the game itself or something like that. And then they just told me to go to the forums instead. I even told them explicitly that I checked out every single Youtube Video tutorial with Glass Maker Crime Scene Chapter 5, looking over every single clue location & the conduit weave just wasn't there at all. And don't even get me started on the whole assinign dissapering platform memory game boss fight. I couldn't even get to the boss fight itself. Just the annoying dissapearing platforms. Just ask yourself & the people that are testing this, is this fun & will the people that are playing this blow a blood vessel & want to start stangling people.

Have patience, as Rebecca herself addressed it in the post:

26 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nihil’s Oubliette

Nihil may have been contained, but he is still a threatening presence… as well as the owner of a unique weapon. Players have asked how they may be able to repeat their fight with Nihil and acquire the Vitrica in the future - and the answer is it will all be making a return. Stay tuned for the final plans! 

vor 5 Minuten schrieb AntawnMary:

For players who have already everything maxed out and don't want to infuse another warframe, you are going to force us to use it nevertheless ! Same issue when we have to use a forma, when we don't need to anymore.

pretty sure you can sacrifice 1 forma for that task every idk few weeks, i mean you can always optimize sth unless you spent like 4k forma already which i doubt

Thanks for the new NW,

but Helminth seems to have broken...the old 5 sec load time when sitting now makes most menus "unloadable"

Edit: after 4th restart and a sacrifice it is working normal again...no idea what happened.

15 minutes ago, Sp4wnK1ll3r said:

Hi, when you access your mods through the armoury, then onto the Ayatan treasures and click visit the relay, you get stuck in a screen where you just see the Ayatan sculpture and can't navigate away. I need to restart the game, second time in a row that it happened

Got it first try, will get that patched up. Thank you for your concise report!

28 minutes ago, AntawnMary said:

you can spare a bunch of nano spores, i'm sure

vor 39 Minuten schrieb bad4youLT:

1000 level 100+ enemys in 8 minutes , you're smoking something mate ?

Yeah i did while i did this (jokes aside i did type meanwhile) but here is your proof , can do it in 6 easily on right map/frame etc 

but I agree , probably you cant do it with Inaros and spamming E in some direction.

unknown.png

Archived