Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission III: Update 29.7.0

[DE]Rebecca

8 minutes ago, Sgt.Gregos said:

can we get a list of frames we have subsumed and frames we haven't yet please? 

If you sit down at Helminth, any abilities that you have not yet subsumed will be grayed out and have a "Preview" icon on them. Clicking on them will show the warframe's name.  Is that not working for you?

Wow. They desperately want me to play that necramech trash dont they?

Its inescapable. The event that I ignored finally goes away and now its like "oh dont forget about archaic and obsolete tech and our garbage implementation of iso vaults!!!??" &%$# off.

Shoehorning trash into timed table scraps is kind of insulting. While the 2 umbra forma would be nice, I loathe mechs, kdrives and all of deimos. Probably wont happen if those challenges remain static.

Steel path inclusion is a nice change though. Those of us that have built properly have made this the defacto default difficulty. Playing non-steelpath feels like a kids game. 

All this new crap is great and all /s but how about still fixing all the broken S#&$? 4 years the waypoint has been broken, 4 years people have complained and gotten ignored. amongst a greater list of broken things, glad the priority is old broken stuff on top of new broken stuff.

On 2021-02-01 at 1:57 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nihil may have been contained, but he is still a threatening presence… as well as the owner of a unique weapon. Players have asked how they may be able to repeat their fight with Nihil and acquire the Vitrica in the future - and the answer is it will all be making a return. Stay tuned for the final plans! 

This is why i think nightwave needs to be redone, this glass maker thing lasted over a year, and was, by a wide margin, the longest running.

Can we please get a fix for shaders and particul effect also enemys in steel path needs a nerf there armor shield end heath goes beyond the max damage these warframe  can go if I'm wrong iv put max damage on my warframes and they are not enough even for survival missions the steel pathl makes all my builds worthless 😑 other than that thanks for night wave intermission I can finally get that cool ephemera :)

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

DUPLICATE PROTECTION!

Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Nightwave Intermission Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

How does this work, can we still get mods we already own, I for one would want mod duplicates

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nihil’s Oubliette

Nihil may have been contained, but he is still a threatening presence… as well as the owner of a unique weapon. Players have asked how they may be able to repeat their fight with Nihil and acquire the Vitrica in the future - and the answer is it will all be making a return. Stay tuned for the final plans! 

For those who didn't know or even forgotten but via Cephalon Simaris under Miscellaneous tab. The blueprint for the Vitrica is available for 100,000rep and require mastery rank 13.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb bad4youLT:

1000 level 100+ enemys in 8 minutes , you're smoking something mate ?

Its easy to do a Steel Path Survival for over 4 hours SOLO. The enemies are around lvl 4500 - 5000 after that time. So it should be possible to kill 1000 enemies in a couple of minutes  ;)

Night Wave Duplicate Protection should actually give us 150 Nightwave Creds.

Why? The work it takes to hit those ranks for duplicate cosmetics is worth more than 50 creds. For Frohd's sake man! The poetaytoes are 75~! EACH!!

💖

at least do us a solid by making it 75... but 150 would be more better-er.

Also, it would encourage peeps to do the nightwave when it comes around the first time for enhanced tater rates on the intermissions

4 minutes ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

i already have the emisary collection and howl of the wolf, why am i not getting credits there? thought you want to eliminate duplicates?

you'll probably receive the credits once that reward unlocks, mine also shows all the rewards i already have

Simple Story, Quick content, efficient Rewards.
that was the Original Idea of Nightwave, a simple "season pass" model that could deliver quick and fast content with a bit of Lore here and there mayybe potentiallyy unifying and solving some Lore inconsistances in the process.

Good to see it comming back to its original Idea.
dont try to make something you cant deliver on, keep on small but good content delivivery, big updates are a mess.
or develop a internal schedule of how things are supposed to work and follow that with no question, no excuses.
Make a content rotation like PoE does, every X weeks there is new content.
I hope you guys learned with Nightwave.

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

If you sit down at Helminth, any abilities that you have not yet subsumed will be grayed out and have a "Preview" icon on them. Clicking on them will show the warframe's name.  Is that not working for you?

it is, i meant like an organized list like you get in the equipment section after you press "show profile"

DUPLICATE PROTECTION! Where i do NOT see it (Never players Have still a copyright so it seems so where do we stand after al our hard work to be original with our stuff from the previous Nightwave series.) Stop being so cheap and let us  wear our orignal Cosmetics. (you will loose players like this veterans like me who pay alot for this game and not even speaking about the time we have putt in. (i am pissed) Waste of time just cheap / original Cosmetics and  Night-wave is all we HAVE .

51 minutes ago, Jackel7 said:

For those who didn't know or even forgotten but via Cephalon Simaris under Miscellaneous tab. The blueprint for the Vitrica is available for 100,000rep and require mastery rank 13.

u  have to  own it , to be able to buy it from simaris else it wont show.

meaning. if u never thought nihil , simaris wont have it

Archived