Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission III: Update 29.7.0

[DE]Rebecca

10 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

2) Steel Path.  It's supposed to be just cosmetics, and a challenge.  It's functionally just putting back in place sponge enemies.  Goody.  I have to kill 1000.  That's not a miserable situation, but it also isn't fun.  Maybe give us the requirement to finish 3 of the daily challenges.  Same net result of engagement with the system, but people can choose to do things they like.  I intend to engage with this with a single low level survival against infested and with a Revenant....so power grind.  That's pretty bewildering.

3) Look at those rewards.  2 Umbral Forma.  That's like getting 16 in-game weeks of Steel Path grind.  You know, three total mods.  That's literally it.  If you don't need armor, health, and power strength then Umbral Forma are functionally useless.  I say this because Zephyr only needs health, and the other two are useless.  Maybe if you could offer something like an Umbral Streamline or an Umbral Continuity there'd be something for everyone.  Right now, I'm sitting on all my forma until there's something worth it.  

2) that shouldn't take more than 15 minutes tops, hardly a problem and definitely not bewildering.

3) No no and no, Umbral Streamline aka Primed Streamline has been asked for years and is nothing more than power creep which we DO NOT NEED. It's not DE's fault if you only play with Zephyr either.

58 minutes ago, Thawfoot said:

Try 5 mods... and some people play more then one frame and use a few different weapons..

fairly sure Steel path and Iso vaults are optional... meaning if you think it takes up to much of your time. then dont do it

if you cant be bothered to group up or solo it.. then skip it..

And comparing iso vaults to eidlon light show nightmare... yea

No.  What you've done here is change the goals.  Let me be very precise, because you seem to want to make this very much a different conversation.

There are 3 mods which apply to warframes.  There is a total of 5.  The remaining 2 are exclusive to melee weapons...and the melee category is rather unique.  First off, you get only 10 slots and an stance.  The most expensive subsequent mods are the primed versions....but you cannot equip one of them along with an umbral mod.  This effectively means that you can build any melee to incorporate both of the umbral mods, which actually deliver less base damage boost than the primed version.  They compensate for having higher crit....so there's no reason to go umbral unless the base weapon has a high crit to begin with.

Now, the umbral warframe mods are a different conversation.  Why is simple.  There are plenty of builds where health, armor, and power strength do not synergize.  That being said, umbral mods are a straight upgrade to the prime versions.  If you don't yet get it, the trade-off here is why I specifically asked for Streamline and Continuity.  DE intentionally made the melee a trade-off, and that's why discussing the melee umbral mods is stupid.  It will remain as stupid until they release an Umbral melee mod that delivers some insane status chance, that bumps the sacrificial pressure point to delivering straight up more value than the primed variant.

Now, regarding the feedback....you do understand the nature of the stupidity here, right?  Let me be abundantly clear, and follow your logic through to the end.  If you don't have to engage with a thing, because you don't like it, then you shouldn't.  You also, based upon your feedback, shouldn't state that you don't like a thing.  This means the only indicator to DE would be post facto, with a deep dive on objective completion being the indication of what was and was not a successful and enjoyed Nightwave challenge.  Let me now explain the stupidity in that, by highlighting the changes we've already seen because players said things sucked.  60 minute survival to 30.  3 forma down to 1 forma.  Etc...

Now that this logic has been explained, let me state the flatly obvious.  I provided, and stated, that my immediate feedback was that things were not ideal.  I've also provided feedback on how they could be improved upon greatly.  Ironically, the main fix would be to revert nerfs.  It would also be to decrease reward dilution with endo and the like, something that has already been done in plenty of other game modes.  Hmmm.  It's almost like this is about telling the developers my opinion, and I've not stated anything as factual because there's literally nothing factual brought up in the discussion.  It's almost like this is a starting point for understanding, as though it literally has to be assumed, because facts and feels are fundamentally incompatible sometimes.

Finally, please continue to hate of Eidolons.  If you don't want to fight them, push to have that particular challenge removed.

It's extremely unlikely.  Why is simple, Eidolons drop Arcanes.  Arcanes are insanely powerful power boosters.  The through logic is therefore Eidolons are a requirement to boost your power.  This isn't something that I agree with...but it is reality.  It's also reality that instead of grinding insane amounts of daily affinity, to be converted into focus, you can simply convert the drops from the Eidolons into substantial amounts of focus with no daily limit.  Oh boy, power boosting through both operator buffs and Arcanes.  It's almost like DE has stated flatly that Eidolon fights are a requirement to progress.  They will therefore never be removed from Nightwave, given their vital function and their status as a content island that DE can force people onto even if they literally have nothing to gain.

It's funny.  I've countered your retorts, but none of it is based on a single concrete fact.  Their are allusions to facts, but nothing is stated as a concrete wrong opinion.  It's almost like instead of picking a fight based upon nothing, this is an invitation to provide feedback.  Yours differs, but it is no more valid than mine.  Thus neither should be squelched, but both should be weighed for merit and incorporated by the people who are in the midst of fixing so many things with this game.  It's almost like a half dozen groups banged out disparate content, claimed it all as "rule of cool" successes, and four years later the game feels disjointed and disconnected because nothing had any follow through.  It's almost like DE didn't have an endgame for something like Umbra frames, but to prevent their content from being useless they hastily introduced the Umbra Forma.  Likewise, Deimos Vaults are great on paper, but the last time they were rewarding it was "too rewarding" and they decided to nerf them into oblivion.  It's almost like their typical response is to see an ant hill, ignore it until it's led to an infestation inside the house, and suddenly their response is five pounds of napalm without regard for the splash damage.

To the example above, anyone else see that months later DE is actually investigating the Khora issue?  Yeah, the line of sight issue that Khora mains have been complaining about for months, but other people dismissed.  That one where there's literally been a wall of gifs describing and showing the bizarre behavior.  Kind of funny that.  Almost like players constantly using something understand things far better than the one 20 minute testing session that QA might have gotten, before a nerf was rolled out in response to "gaming the system" on something like steel essence farming.

That is to say DE is composed of humans.  They make mistakes.  Their greatest sin is not ever learning from them.

3 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

2) that shouldn't take more than 15 minutes tops, hardly a problem and definitely not bewildering.

3) No no and no, Umbral Streamline aka Primed Streamline has been asked for years and is nothing more than power creep which we DO NOT NEED. It's not DE's fault if you only play with Zephyr either.

2) You don't get it.  Stop for a moment, and instead of being so hard headed maybe you should understand that DE has changed the goals on something again.  It's frustrating to see them introduce something and promise it's one way.  They then decide one say that people are cheesing it (Khora), so they nerf the frame permanently.  They then retroactively justify that with a complete rework of the game mode.  After that, the completely rework the bonuses so power is hidden behind this game mode so instead of it being optional it's now mandatory for you to get items.  Note all of this is making what was a choice into a requirement, and that is the root of the issue.

3) I can't tell if this is ignorance to any other choice, or arrogance that your choice in how to play is the only one. 

There already exists a corrupted mod to boost efficiency, and a limit to how efficient any frame can be.  This means an Umbral Streamline can literally not be game changing.  It's influence is not going to be power creep, its going to be using 1 mod slot with a higher cost instead of two mod slots to balance out the negative effect.  

Likewise, we have a Primed Continuity.  Just like the Umbral Fiber or Umbral Strength mods, you just have to have it slightly better than the regular mods.  Oh no, the Limbo Cataclysm can last 92 seconds instead of 82 with the Umbral Forma.  What a game breaking situation....  So sad, and it'll change the world.

Let me be clear, I single out Zephyr because it's my main.  I can also list out a litany of of other caster frames that have no health or armor, for which 2/3 of the Umbral mods are idiotic to use.  Yes, these frames will be infinitely better served by slapping on either adaptation or rolling guard.  So it's obvious you cannot think outside the box here, but let me give you one.  Can you build a Limbo with negative power strength, that is good?  The answer is an area control Limbo for excavation and defense.  Can you build a good Saryn without any power strength?  Yeah, the spore spreader that relies on huge range and a high spore counter to wipe level 300+ enemies on spawn.  Are there plenty of other caster frames?  Yes.  Despite all of this, there's no need for Umbral Forma as is. 

You're welcome to have no creativity, or to claim unbalance.  The problem is resolved in this case by huge capacity costs, or limited Umbral Forma.  It's also limited by this game being founded on choice.  That's right, back to the origins of the game where DE wanted you to be able to do anything with any frame, assuming you had the skill.  Despite this, our current state of Umbral Forma is largely a joke with no punchline.  Unless you're willing to expend finite forma, have powers that benefit from at least 2 of 3 stats, and you've got no compunction about disregarding the litany of new frames and primes coming out then Umbral Forma are not great.  They don't have enough range to make them universal, they aren't plentiful enough to experiment with, and most frustratingly of all after years of being in this game they have no development.

You're welcome to argue this.  I've seen a few frames where the stars align, and with all three Umbral mods a frame is made better.  The thing is, that hugely expensive Chroma was a great one shot death machine against Eidolons, but couldn't complete an exterminate half as quickly as a mediocre Gauss.  A Gauss that would benefit from efficiency or duration boosts, but basically eschews Umbral mods because the return on investment for them is a bad joke.

16 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

2) You don't get it.  Stop for a moment, and instead of being so hard headed maybe you should understand that DE has changed the goals on something again.  It's frustrating to see them introduce something and promise it's one way.  They then decide one say that people are cheesing it (Khora), so they nerf the frame permanently.  They then retroactively justify that with a complete rework of the game mode.  After that, the completely rework the bonuses so power is hidden behind this game mode so instead of it being optional it's now mandatory for you to get items.  Note all of this is making what was a choice into a requirement, and that is the root of the issue.

3) I can't tell if this is ignorance to any other choice, or arrogance that your choice in how to play is the only one. 

There already exists a corrupted mod to boost efficiency, and a limit to how efficient any frame can be.  This means an Umbral Streamline can literally not be game changing.  It's influence is not going to be power creep, its going to be using 1 mod slot with a higher cost instead of two mod slots to balance out the negative effect.  

Likewise, we have a Primed Continuity.  Just like the Umbral Fiber or Umbral Strength mods, you just have to have it slightly better than the regular mods.  Oh no, the Limbo Cataclysm can last 92 seconds instead of 82 with the Umbral Forma.  What a game breaking situation....  So sad, and it'll change the world.

Let me be clear, I single out Zephyr because it's my main.  I can also list out a litany of of other caster frames that have no health or armor, for which 2/3 of the Umbral mods are idiotic to use.  Yes, these frames will be infinitely better served by slapping on either adaptation or rolling guard.  So it's obvious you cannot think outside the box here, but let me give you one.  Can you build a Limbo with negative power strength, that is good?  The answer is an area control Limbo for excavation and defense.  Can you build a good Saryn without any power strength?  Yeah, the spore spreader that relies on huge range and a high spore counter to wipe level 300+ enemies on spawn.  Are there plenty of other caster frames?  Yes.  Despite all of this, there's no need for Umbral Forma as is. 

You're welcome to have no creativity, or to claim unbalance.  The problem is resolved in this case by huge capacity costs, or limited Umbral Forma.  It's also limited by this game being founded on choice.  That's right, back to the origins of the game where DE wanted you to be able to do anything with any frame, assuming you had the skill.  Despite this, our current state of Umbral Forma is largely a joke with no punchline.  Unless you're willing to expend finite forma, have powers that benefit from at least 2 of 3 stats, and you've got no compunction about disregarding the litany of new frames and primes coming out then Umbral Forma are not great.  They don't have enough range to make them universal, they aren't plentiful enough to experiment with, and most frustratingly of all after years of being in this game they have no development.

You're welcome to argue this.  I've seen a few frames where the stars align, and with all three Umbral mods a frame is made better.  The thing is, that hugely expensive Chroma was a great one shot death machine against Eidolons, but couldn't complete an exterminate half as quickly as a mediocre Gauss.  A Gauss that would benefit from efficiency or duration boosts, but basically eschews Umbral mods because the return on investment for them is a bad joke.

2)OK I've stopped for a moment, I've thought about it and decided you're wrong. You seem salty about Khora, I'll leave that bit alone for you. I'm curious what bonuses you consider are locked behind Steel Path? Do you mean the Umbra forma that you've literally spent most of your time saying is not necessary? They've also made it very easy to casually farm steel essence off of both missions and acolytes so I'm not seeing a problem there and YES I farmed Steel Essence the fast way just like many others and I still don't see it as an issue. And as someone who did do that farming, WE WERE cheesing it with Khora, don't kid yourself, we absolutely were. Just enjoy it while it lasted because it was never going to be a permanent thing. So tell me please what's mandatory and locked away other than the Umbra forma that you don't need?

3) You've said it all for me in this 1 quote mate "There already exists a corrupted mod to boost efficiency, and a limit to how efficient any frame can be.  This means an Umbral Streamline can literally not be game changing.  It's influence is not going to be power creep, its going to be using 1 mod slot with a higher cost instead of two mod slots to balance out the negative effect. "

Right there you've stated that we'll be able to fit 1 extra mod, don't kid yourself that you won't be able to still fit that extra mod cos one's more expensive. So essentially you're able to add an extra mod to your build whether it be for versatility, power strength, survivability etc. You're also removing the negative duration of Fleeting Expertise and installing a mod with ZERO negatives. This is the definition of power creep, plain and simple, you're making your frame stronger via making it either more versatile, improving a stat line, enhancing survivability and or taking away a negative stat. You also seem blissfully unaware of the fact I only mentioned Umbral Streamline as being power creep, not Continuity, although that mod would COMPLETELY invalidate Primed Continuity and simply improve on it slightly. And again I can think of ways I could use that to improve my builds and straight up power creep eg Nova would require 1 less duration mod to hit the breakpoint of 300 5 duration for max damage reduction, thus allowing me to slot an extra mod to improve something in the build ie power creep.

For your final bit about Chroma, mate see a need, fill a need. It's simply using the right tool for the right job, bringing a Chroma into an extermination is a very poor example because why would you ever do that. Pretty sure I can beat an exterminate faster with an Equinox than Gauss btw and again it wouldn't need Umbral forma. There are however plenty of frames that can benefit and straight up be better with umbral forma(whether the content exists to need it is a different conversation) than without it. I don't play Zephyr so I can't speak to that but several other frames I do use are enhanced by using umbrals.

11 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

2)OK I've stopped for a moment, I've thought about it and decided you're wrong. You seem salty about Khora, I'll leave that bit alone for you. I'm curious what bonuses you consider are locked behind Steel Path? Do you mean the Umbra forma that you've literally spent most of your time saying is not necessary? They've also made it very easy to casually farm steel essence off of both missions and acolytes so I'm not seeing a problem there and YES I farmed Steel Essence the fast way just like many others and I still don't see it as an issue. And as someone who did do that farming, WE WERE cheesing it with Khora, don't kid yourself, we absolutely were. Just enjoy it while it lasted because it was never going to be a permanent thing. So tell me please what's mandatory and locked away other than the Umbra forma that you don't need?

3) You've said it all for me in this 1 quote mate "There already exists a corrupted mod to boost efficiency, and a limit to how efficient any frame can be.  This means an Umbral Streamline can literally not be game changing.  It's influence is not going to be power creep, its going to be using 1 mod slot with a higher cost instead of two mod slots to balance out the negative effect. "

Right there you've stated that we'll be able to fit 1 extra mod, don't kid yourself that you won't be able to still fit that extra mod cos one's more expensive. So essentially you're able to add an extra mod to your build whether it be for versatility, power strength, survivability etc. You're also removing the negative duration of Fleeting Expertise and installing a mod with ZERO negatives. This is the definition of power creep, plain and simple, you're making your frame stronger via making it either more versatile, improving a stat line, enhancing survivability and or taking away a negative stat. You also seem blissfully unaware of the fact I only mentioned Umbral Streamline as being power creep, not Continuity, although that mod would COMPLETELY invalidate Primed Continuity and simply improve on it slightly. And again I can think of ways I could use that to improve my builds and straight up power creep eg Nova would require 1 less duration mod to hit the breakpoint of 300 5 duration for max damage reduction, thus allowing me to slot an extra mod to improve something in the build ie power creep.

For your final bit about Chroma, mate see a need, fill a need. It's simply using the right tool for the right job, bringing a Chroma into an extermination is a very poor example because why would you ever do that. Pretty sure I can beat an exterminate faster with an Equinox than Gauss btw and again it wouldn't need Umbral forma. There are however plenty of frames that can benefit and straight up be better with umbral forma(whether the content exists to need it is a different conversation) than without it. I don't play Zephyr so I can't speak to that but several other frames I do use are enhanced by using umbrals.

2) You still don't get it.  Let me ask you to do a modicum of research, and explain to me exactly what was on offer from Steel Path at release.  I'll wait.

The answer is an operator cosmetic set, kuva, and a couple of ephemeras.  Cosmetics, something easy to get from a different mission, and cosmetic.  Hmmm....  It's almost like DE was good to their word, and this new "challenge" mode awarded cosmetics.  Not a big deal there, just DE completely being honest.

Now, Steel Path is part of Nightwave.  It has a weekly grind for rivens, umbral forma, and other items that most definitely are not cosmetic.  It's almost like the goals have changed.  It mirrors your strawman argument, about me and highlighting only Umbra Forma.

I'd like to continue this as a discussion, but you're not really being rational.  I highlighted Khora on a separate point, and suggested that DE is finally reviewing something they broke.  You, as a bad actor, are changing the argument to me being salty....which either shows that you cannot understand two unlinked arguments, or if you're simply trying to find a reason my opinion is wrong.  The catch of course is that this was and always has been an opinion....and you seem to be unable to separate the fact from the feels.  I'll give you a hint, I didn't state that Khora was broken, or even how much.  I did cite somebody else with a litany of information provided that factually demonstrated issues in how a frame worked.  Not my work, or my point.  I appreciate their dedication, but it was an example of DE finally listening.

3) You seem not to get this.  Let me do the math, assuming a few things.  

Umbral mods require 16 capacity.  If you use an Umbral Forma that's 8, but you literally cannot replace the thing ever.

Regular mods have a polarity, but there are always other mods that can be slotted in.  Effectively, streamline is 9 or 5 capacity.  

Now, the corrupted mod gives efficiency, but saps duration.  You can entirely negate the loss with continuity.  The net loss is 5% duration for 60% more efficiency.

You could then do a three step setup.  +efficiency and -duration, +duration and -range, and a range mod.  This gives you a net substantial cost....but with polarization it could be rebuilt easily to a variety of other things.

So....the long discussion here is that you seem to think Umbral Continuity and Umbral Streamline are "power creep."  You don't define how, you don't have anything to say about it being my opinion, but you are more than willing to change the goal post here and say that you're only talking about streamline....a mod you conveniently forget has a hard cap.  Yeah....energy efficiency has had a hard cap for years...  This by definition means it can only "creep" up to a certain point, and is already attainable with existing mods.

As far as the Chroma thing...you are rather selective in your thinking.  If the only way to play the game is to min-max, then there's objectively no reason to play it as a team.  A team acknowledges that no frame is a perfect solution, and allows you to choose a non-optimized option that may have alternative synergy with your team.  The point here was that there is no choice with the Umbral Forma.  If I slapped the Umbral Forma onto Valkyr it's great, but it's pointless on a Hildryn.  I'm fine if you want to be butt hurt about my opinion, which is baffling but your right.  It's just nuts to see someone so vehemently opposed to helping this game get better, by offering choice.

Let me offer you one more question, so you can understand why this is my last response to you.  "Exactly why does the stated opinion of some random nobody on the internet require that you collectively lose your sh**, and make yourself look dishonest by literally rearranging points into a strawman argument that is easy to poke holes in?"

I'll leave that hang, and look forward to seeing how I am all butt hurt and defending Hildryn.  It's not like I've now highlighted more than 5 different frames, indicating that this isn't me being salty.  It isn't like being able to see the good and bad to each frame lets me choose an optimized solution for a problem.  Heck, it's not like you see Hildryn and Inaros in huge numbers on Hijack missions, right?  No, this is a Zephyr main.  I only call out Saryn, Chroma, Gauss, Limbo, Hildryn, and Inaros because....  You know, I can't imbue more sarcasm into that statement without spinning around the sarcasm meter and going back to being genuine.  

Please, I look forward to me being salty about all of those frames.  I was thinking of going for Lavos too, but this is already a painfully long retort.  Any longer and it'd be a sh** post about how people who argue that the opinions of others are somehow capable of being facts is just surreal.  

Now, If I'd said there was a mathematical need for an Umbral Streamline with 80% efficiency we could have some fun.  Unfortunately, I didn't actually give you anything like that.

10 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

2) You still don't get it.  Let me ask you to do a modicum of research, and explain to me exactly what was on offer from Steel Path at release.  I'll wait.

The answer is an operator cosmetic set, kuva, and a couple of ephemeras.  Cosmetics, something easy to get from a different mission, and cosmetic.  Hmmm....  It's almost like DE was good to their word, and this new "challenge" mode awarded cosmetics.  Not a big deal there, just DE completely being honest.

Now, Steel Path is part of Nightwave.  It has a weekly grind for rivens, umbral forma, and other items that most definitely are not cosmetic.  It's almost like the goals have changed.  It mirrors your strawman argument, about me and highlighting only Umbra Forma.

I'd like to continue this as a discussion, but you're not really being rational.  I highlighted Khora on a separate point, and suggested that DE is finally reviewing something they broke.  You, as a bad actor, are changing the argument to me being salty....which either shows that you cannot understand two unlinked arguments, or if you're simply trying to find a reason my opinion is wrong.  The catch of course is that this was and always has been an opinion....and you seem to be unable to separate the fact from the feels.  I'll give you a hint, I didn't state that Khora was broken, or even how much.  I did cite somebody else with a litany of information provided that factually demonstrated issues in how a frame worked.  Not my work, or my point.  I appreciate their dedication, but it was an example of DE finally listening.

3) You seem not to get this.  Let me do the math, assuming a few things.  

Umbral mods require 16 capacity.  If you use an Umbral Forma that's 8, but you literally cannot replace the thing ever.

Regular mods have a polarity, but there are always other mods that can be slotted in.  Effectively, streamline is 9 or 5 capacity.  

Now, the corrupted mod gives efficiency, but saps duration.  You can entirely negate the loss with continuity.  The net loss is 5% duration for 60% more efficiency.

You could then do a three step setup.  +efficiency and -duration, +duration and -range, and a range mod.  This gives you a net substantial cost....but with polarization it could be rebuilt easily to a variety of other things.

So....the long discussion here is that you seem to think Umbral Continuity and Umbral Streamline are "power creep."  You don't define how, you don't have anything to say about it being my opinion, but you are more than willing to change the goal post here and say that you're only talking about streamline....a mod you conveniently forget has a hard cap.  Yeah....energy efficiency has had a hard cap for years...  This by definition means it can only "creep" up to a certain point, and is already attainable with existing mods.

As far as the Chroma thing...you are rather selective in your thinking.  If the only way to play the game is to min-max, then there's objectively no reason to play it as a team.  A team acknowledges that no frame is a perfect solution, and allows you to choose a non-optimized option that may have alternative synergy with your team.  The point here was that there is no choice with the Umbral Forma.  If I slapped the Umbral Forma onto Valkyr it's great, but it's pointless on a Hildryn.  I'm fine if you want to be butt hurt about my opinion, which is baffling but your right.  It's just nuts to see someone so vehemently opposed to helping this game get better, by offering choice.

Let me offer you one more question, so you can understand why this is my last response to you.  "Exactly why does the stated opinion of some random nobody on the internet require that you collectively lose your sh**, and make yourself look dishonest by literally rearranging points into a strawman argument that is easy to poke holes in?"

I'll leave that hang, and look forward to seeing how I am all butt hurt and defending Hildryn.  It's not like I've now highlighted more than 5 different frames, indicating that this isn't me being salty.  It isn't like being able to see the good and bad to each frame lets me choose an optimized solution for a problem.  Heck, it's not like you see Hildryn and Inaros in huge numbers on Hijack missions, right?  No, this is a Zephyr main.  I only call out Saryn, Chroma, Gauss, Limbo, Hildryn, and Inaros because....  You know, I can't imbue more sarcasm into that statement without spinning around the sarcasm meter and going back to being genuine.  

Please, I look forward to me being salty about all of those frames.  I was thinking of going for Lavos too, but this is already a painfully long retort.  Any longer and it'd be a sh** post about how people who argue that the opinions of others are somehow capable of being facts is just surreal.  

Now, If I'd said there was a mathematical need for an Umbral Streamline with 80% efficiency we could have some fun.  Unfortunately, I didn't actually give you anything like that.

Well that was a long ass essay with very little actual points made and a lot of fluff so I'll stick to the actual discussion and ignore the pointless tangent at the end.

2) No it's you that doesn't get it, if you think for 1 second that you NEED to complete the Steel Path challenges in Nightwave to reach rank 30 you've got rocks in your head, we both know that isn't the case and if you're going to bring up the crappy argument of "oh but people need Nitain and credits from prestige ranks so it's mandatory", let me cut you off right there and say NO that's optional content to gain extra rewards. Also btw you forgot to mention the kuva, that is literally why people did SP farming, not the other rewards. I will bet you anything that you'll hit rank 30 while ignoring the Steel Path challenges.

3) This is wrong because you haven't thought about the fact that players min maxing ie power creeping, will just build a second frame for an umbra build(if it compromises other build loadouts) which will be more enhanced ie it will have power creep compared to the other build. So that takes care of your argument about polarities and mod space, if you don't believe me I guess I shouldn't need 3 Prime Novas for example but I do have them because some builds won't fit on others. And I absolutely DID define how it's power creep, perhaps you need some reading glasses, I suggest you read again.

Your point about Efficiency cap is crap, do me a favour don't treat me like some noob, I've been playing a long time, hell I could point out how it would benefit focused abilities that run off both efficiency and duration but there's no real need. If you're using 1 mod that does what another mod does currently without any negatives, that mod becomes best in slot, it is therefore better than the other(Fleeting expertise) amd replaces it, making your frame better instantly. That is power creep. If you now use 1 mod where you used to use 2 for the same effect, it is now better ie power creep. How are you unable to realise that. I bet you think rivens and primed mods aren't power creep either lol.

Look at that, I didn't need to write an essay to get my point across. Your turn but this time please actually read what I wrote and try not to be condescending or go off on a tangent again.

On 2021-02-02 at 5:28 AM, IceBen said:

Any chance to spend forgotten credits during the intermission :P

What they should do is allow you to choose a common item reward like Kuva or Nitain etc. as a default purchase if you still have NW credits remaining when the NW ends.
As in if you have any credits left, it just auto spends remaining credits on your desired item on the end of NW.

Something I have never liked about Nightwave is being made to wait for it to refresh on Sunday. I think it should be up to the player how quickly to complete something as oppose to artificially extend the length. I think once you complete a Nightwave task another should replace it, who cares if the player gets to level 30 in a week or two, it should be the players choice and not the games.

10 hours ago, ---Swaggi--- said:

Plz fix your absolutely broken WP System...

It happens so many times... The game doesnt tell me in the slightest where i need to go to reach extraction...

Ah the Way Point system. I like to call it "broken GPS". My solution is to memorize every tile for every map. Fort Kuva has so many fake doors it is almost a necessity. I have a hunch that the procedural maps "random tiles" that connect the spawn point to the extraction point often form the letter C or S, but that's from a very zoomed out perspective.

Anyway I suggest you put your request into the Feedback Section of the forums. Something tells me it won't get noticed here.

Hi all. Not sure where to post  this.??? Would like to see a "ice" hall or room. Also PLEASE PLEASE make the xmas stuff year round as decorations, Please. I have several . but cant duplicate outside the hall they where installed in?!? thks. DE please read this.

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw and causes random staggers

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

10. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

11.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

12. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

lets compress the textures into oblivion what could possibly go wrong?

dear devs,
since the hotfix 29.6.9 I faced one critical bug that I've already described in the topic of hotfix 29.6.9
I'd like to repeat: "after this update I have stats loss in every aspect of game including warframe, weapons, sentinels ant etc."

first screenshot is from hotfix 29.6.8.1 (everything seems to be normal, I'd like to mention that radial attack here is about 15k damage even It's unavailable to see it it on the picture below)

Spoiler

6c4vhjTQ3jM.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

the second one is from after the hotfix 29.6.9

Spoiler

iF51XxdvkLY.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

and the third one (basically two screenshots showing that this bud isn't happening due to the language, also I've tried to change the language in the 29.6.9 - still had a bug) after the hotfix 29.7.0

Spoiler

nYnpeU-x5ww.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

Spoiler

FMENCJrbm5I.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

I mentioned the radial damage for the reason, as far as you can see on the screenshot with english as the chosen one - the radial damage is 3,7k - it's 5 times lower than it was, so the same thing happened with everything in the game

vor 19 Stunden schrieb denario13:

dear devs,
since the hotfix 29.6.9 I faced one critical bug that I've already described in the topic of hotfix 29.6.9
I'd like to repeat: "after this update I have stats loss in every aspect of game including warframe, weapons, sentinels ant etc."

first screenshot is from hotfix 29.6.8.1 (everything seems to be normal, I'd like to mention that radial attack here is about 15k damage even It's unavailable to see it it on the picture below)

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

6c4vhjTQ3jM.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

the second one is from after the hotfix 29.6.9

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

iF51XxdvkLY.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

and the third one (basically two screenshots showing that this bud isn't happening due to the language, also I've tried to change the language in the 29.6.9 - still had a bug) after the hotfix 29.7.0

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

nYnpeU-x5ww.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

FMENCJrbm5I.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

I mentioned the radial damage for the reason, as far as you can see on the screenshot with english as the chosen one - the radial damage is 3,7k - it's 5 times lower than it was, so the same thing happened with everything in the game

are you sure that you dont have a dragon key equiped that lowers dmg ? because it looks just like that is the case.

Extinguished Key:
-75% Damage ?

Not sure what happened, login in today was okay once. Then I had warframe crashes before the login screen (after launcher). This was followed by a couple 35 MB updates, which I interrupted and shut down the computer. Now, I'm downloading 13 GB after a download cache verifycation - can that break after playing? My last verifycation was after the mesh ensmallening

On 2021-02-01 at 1:03 PM, bad4youLT said:

This gonna be a real pain , it would be fine if it was 100 but a 1000 .

Exterminate alone is 100 + enemies. 1k may seem like a bit, especially since SP is boring outside of essence farming (if that is even worth it) but 100 is ridiculously low

Am 1.2.2021 um 19:57 schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

WEEKLY

------------

Am 1.2.2021 um 19:57 schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Feed the Beast

Feed the Helminth any Resource

1500 points only for it realy i know that this would be bad either way since im basicly done with heminth and lets see it is even not worth the 4500 points a normal weekly would give?

so do you want them to bring that little then do it for all but if you just make a mistake like last nightwave well so be it
so next season will be 28500 points per week or even less?

15 hours ago, Turbo_Trotldyt_R-Zone_64 said:

Why doesn't "duplicate protection" apply for emblem, sigil, scrawl, ephemera, emissary set, wolf howl or shoulder guard? I already have them!
Also, why do I have 6 Stalker Sigils which don't even stack and I can't even sell them!?

I does though. I've got 50 cred instead of emblem on rank 4.

Archived