Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission III: Update 29.7.0

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, VoidArkhangel said:

Feed the beast is a weakly challenge and awards 1500 points, what?

Yeah. I'd be fine with it if it was a daily, but a weekly giving 1/3rd of the points?
Especially bad when it's a grind to even get to the Helminth system...

On 2021-02-01 at 10:57 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

DUPLICATE PROTECTION!

Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Nightwave Intermission Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

I just hit Rank 8, and re-earned both the Emblem and Sigil which I originally received from Nightwave Series 1.

Checking my Creds levels, it did give me the bonus 50 Creds each. But the actual in-game interface looked like it was trying to award the items again.

May I suggest adding an animation to duplicate protection? Ranking up, it shows the item designated for that level, and then the icon flips over like a card to show the 50 Creds we're actually getting?

• 4 weeks later...
vor 18 Stunden schrieb Wombattler:

What is expected date for this event to end? 

we are in week six of the nightwave minimum 10 weeks maximum a long long time you will have the time to get everything most likely if you have nothing done untill now.
and it ends when it ends asking that right now is basicly pointless

So when is the Glass Maker Key coming back? I only had enough Credits to get the Ornament, but not the Key. This feels like a rip off right now & to everyone who could only afford one or the other at the moment. This should've been available 24/7 DE, why don't you think of these things.

vor 21 Minuten schrieb SafeRoom:

So when is the Glass Maker Key coming back? I only had enough Credits to get the Ornament, but not the Key. This feels like a rip off right now & to everyone who could only afford one or the other at the moment. This should've been available 24/7 DE, why don't you think of these things.

it is your choosing how you spend your credits and that things only available sometimes is a thing since the first season.
so patience is key if you cant wait you should plan ahead so you can buy it next time

35 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

it is your choosing how you spend your credits and that things only available sometimes is a thing since the first season.
so patience is key if you cant wait you should plan ahead so you can buy it next time

It wasn't my fault, I just didn't have enough. How are you even defending this. This is ridiculous.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb SafeRoom:

It wasn't my fault, I just didn't have enough. How are you even defending this. This is ridiculous.

i did not defend it i just metioned how it is and try to provide a solution the things do not run away you simply have to wait longer thats all if you not willing to do thats fine but that does not mean it has to change
and there are many things that need alot more to do instead of just waiting to buy it in a shop

it has no rng to it you just buy the thing get the thing and you are done no rng exept the waiting time

On 2021-02-07 at 9:14 AM, Turbo_Trotldyt_R-Zone_64 said:

Why doesn't "duplicate protection" apply for emblem, sigil, scrawl, ephemera, emissary set, wolf howl or shoulder guard? I already have them!
Also, why do I have 6 Stalker Sigils which don't even stack and I can't even sell them!?

It does, DE was just too lazy to make it clear that it's doing this. Pay attention to your nightwave credit count next time you're about to unlock a cosmetic you already have. it should go up. if not it's probably bugged, I wouldn't be remotely surprised. I'd honestly be shocked if it worked more than 70% of the time.

and yeah I've been complaining about the stalker sigil bug for a while.... I have 46 of them

On 2021-02-01 at 7:57 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

DUPLICATE PROTECTION!

Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Nightwave Intermission Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

i can't help it, but this is somehow broken for me. i have it on record:

Spoiler

Spoiler

not , that I started to stream on twitch just to point out bugs, though! haha, no, not at all!
I will do my very best to create entertaining video (and other) content of this awesome game <3 ! Since I finally got me some PC-master-race-worthy machine...recently...

As one can see I already got the Emissary Operator Collection.
I visit Orb Vallis to quickly complete one more challenge. 
Afterwards:
I don't gain 50 Night Wave Credits...  and this is not the first time this did not work as announced...

@[DE]Adam @[DE]Aidan  and @[DE]Megan , and @[DE]Helen and @[DE]Rebecca and before shout out to every last one, sry!,  I want to stop right now.. but however:

I would really very much appreciate if this could get fixed! I hope it can be fixed!?

on a site note: i am very hyped for the CORPUS PROXIMA update
and will of course accept, that is just a minor issue, compared to what the whole team clearly is working on!
 But maybe some more than just me got this not working...

Archived