Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Orphix Venom: Hotfix #1: Nightwave: Intermission III

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

Well this is a complete lie, I have gotten all the rewards but I'm still seeing the operator outfit and the ugly infested shoulder piece you need to stick to what you said and get it fixed.    

The duplicate protection will applie when reveiving the duplicate items, the picture of those items are still there but you'll be fine.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, (PSN)Overtkill21 said:

So you're seeing these items in the progression timeline (since you can in no way have earned them yet) and you're assuming that means you'll be getting a duplicate, in spite of them explicitly stating that this would not be the case?

Am I getting this right?

Yep, that's right. My track says the same even though I have everything from the previous nightwaves. Can't have a go at the developer for a problem that doesn't exist!

45 minutes ago, (PSN)GM_Yoda_89 said:

Anyone else noticed that the orphix venom clan trophies look kinda broken? The trophies operator appeas to be missing an arm yet still has a hand connecting to said missing arm, not sure how to post an image straight from my PlayStation so im unable to provide a screenshot

Yeah, broken for me as well.

On 2021-02-01 at 2:14 PM, (PSN)SkroderSkrodz said:
  • Fixed seeing a ‘PROXY CONNECTION DETECTED’ message while playing Operation: Orphix Venom.

This comes up even outside the event. Also with the "Network connection not detected".

Apparently only Warframe has these issues, my other online games are not getting this problem. My PS4's connected via LAN. 

I was 25 mins into a survival then that happened to me. I’m looking at my modem perfectly fine, my psn status online everything. I thought I was the only one 

1 hour ago, (PSN)Fulminati said:

so when will we be able to get umbra forma for steel essences from teshin ?

He had that for sale 3 weeks ago. It's on an 8 week rotation.

We get Zaw Riven Mod next week, then Endo, then Rifle Riven Mod, then Shotgun Riven Mod, and then Umbra Forma again - on March 7th.

Edited by (PSN)Overtkill21
  • Like 1

vor 13 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Overtkill21:

He had that for sale 3 weeks ago. It's on an 8 week rotation.

We get Zaw Riven Mod next week, then Endo, then Rifle Riven Mod, then Shotgun Riven Mod, and then Umbra Forma again - on March 7th.

oh thanks! i did not know, that this is already working on psn :o)

• Like 1

On 2021-02-02 at 2:06 PM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

Well this is a complete lie, I have gotten all the rewards but I'm still seeing the operator outfit and the ugly infested shoulder piece you need to stick to what you said and get it fixed.    

On 2021-02-02 at 2:20 PM, (PSN)RWalls91 said:

Instead of posting before you get to the rank that gives the operator outfit, maybe wait until you get there and see if you get 50 credits or a duplicate before mouthing off hmmm?

On 2021-02-02 at 4:45 PM, (PSN)Overtkill21 said:

So you're seeing these items in the progression timeline (since you can in no way have earned them yet) and you're assuming that means you'll be getting a duplicate, in spite of them explicitly stating that this would not be the case?

Am I getting this right?

On 2021-02-02 at 5:17 PM, (PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

The duplicate protection will applie when reveiving the duplicate items, the picture of those items are still there but you'll be fine.

I'd thought you'd love to know I just hit rank 4 and as I own the nightwave emblem I received 50 credits instead. Now you can chill out, sit your backside down.

Snip...? Nah pal.

Snap.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

I never was standing in the first place so no -_- 

So you can't chill out unless your stood up? Well stand up then! I would recommend you check your seat though as that sounds like a problem, see if there's anything that may be making it uncomfortable, maybe sticking up in unfortunate places? Might solve the problem :)

Edited by (PSN)RWalls91

Love the game but hate low drop chance an time eater crafting.

Hunt the resources for hrs then wait a week to craft "REALLY

Mars 6times NO GALLIUM xD wtf!

Then we have the hidden empty rooms threw out the map.

Beautiful game but programming making me hate the endless grind for dojo resources

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

On 2021-02-01 at 11:02 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Nightwave: Intermission III

http://n9e5v4d8.ssl.hwcdn.net/uploads/0ad1f09bc2f2fbaf4664608807b17e9a.jpg

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you Nightwave: Intermission 3!

Intermission III brings new Acts, previous Nightwave rewards including 2 Umbra Forma, new “well-loved” Floofs in Cred Offerings!

Nihil’s Oubliette
Nihil may have been contained, but he is still a threatening presence… as well as the owner of a unique weapon. Players have asked how they may be able to repeat their fight with Nihil and acquire the Vitrica in the future - and the answer is it will all be making a return. Stay tuned for the final plans! 

The above Nihil boss fight rerun mechanic requires some backend integrations that are first being tested gamewide on PC. Once we’re in the clear we will flip the switch for Consoles  - we’ll update you when it’s available!

NEW NIGHTWAVE ACTS!

DAILY
--------

• Surf's Up!
    • Kill 20 Enemies while riding a K-Drive
  • Reanimator
    • Find and pilot a Fallen Necramech on Deimos
  • Ancient Obelisk
    • Activate a Requiem Obelisk on Deimos

WEEKLY
------------

• Vault Hunting
    • Do an Isolation Bounty
  • Feed the Beast
    • Feed the Helminth any Resource
  • Necralizer
    • Kill 100 enemies with a Necramech

ELITE WEEKLY
--------------------

• Cold Steel
    • Kill 1000 Enemies on The Steel Path
  • Resource Scavenger
    • Collect 20 different type of Resources
  • The Path Less Traveled
    • Complete 5 Steel Path Missions

DUPLICATE PROTECTION!
Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Nightwave Intermission Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

General Changes:

• Added Lavos Cordatus, Mag Gauss, Protea Mavv, Protea Telema, and Xaku Kintsu Helmet Blueprints to the Nightwave Store rotation.

It’s no secret that Nightwave: The Glassmaker lasted much longer than we had hoped. As mentioned on Devstream #151, the next Nightwave installment will be dramatically simpler to shift narrative focus to New War and beyond.

Operation: Orphix Venom Changes:

• We’ve rebalanced the Orphix Venom scoring Trophy threshold to accommodate the lower AI cap for consoles, a change made to aid in performance heavy events (Scarlet Spear, etc). As a result, console Tenno cannot achieve the same high-score as PC Tenno, making the Clan Trophy acquisition unnecessarily difficult. As a result, we’ve halved the Trophy scoring requirements:

Clan Tier

Terracotta

Bronze

Silver

Gold

Ghost

Shadow

Storm

Mountain

Moon

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to use Railjack navigation if the mission failed.
  • Fixed seeing a ‘PROXY CONNECTION DETECTED’ message while playing Operation: Orphix Venom.

The thumper floof still has the [PH] name on it. Place Holder