Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX Orphix Venom: Hotfix #1: Nightwave: Intermission III

[DE]Megan

hace 31 minutos, (XBOX)Veytok dijo:

Look at their mech kills too. Literally impossible. 

while we're all worried about scores, i feel like people havent brought up that PC was able to earn more arcanes than us. we cant even hit 25k(2500 points) but PC was able to hit almost twice as much, being able to purchase more arcanes... 

I told that, we should have reduced price in every reward because we need double time to get the same amount of points

On 2021-02-05 at 9:18 AM, (XBOX)LeMaquiniste said:

I told that, we should have reduced price in every reward because we need double time to get the same amount of points

Yea but they don't care. I'm still waiting for the series x update. Hell, I know of a glitch that's been in the game for almost 4 years that I can replicate 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2021-02-01 at 7:03 PM, [DE]Megan said:

DUPLICATE PROTECTION!
Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Nightwave Intermission Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

Hmm - shouldn't the Wolf Howl emote have been considered a non-consumable? I already had it but did not get credits when I hit rank 23

same with the spore ephemora - I had this as well but no credits when I hit rank 18

and the nightwave sigil at Rank 8

and thenightwave emblem at rank 4.

all useless duplication of items already owned but no NW credits in their stead

On 2021-02-01 at 7:03 PM, [DE]Megan said:

DUPLICATE PROTECTION!
Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Nightwave Intermission Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

Like the rank 4,8,18 rewards, also  still got rank 25 protosomid should guard - another cosmetic already owned from a previous nightwave and not the NW credits.

Was this duplication protection only for PC?  Is it actually not for " items such as..." but rather items SPECIFICALLY - the Emissary Operator Collection?  As I haven't hit NW28 yet I can't verify if even that works, but If that is the case, I'd suggest revisiting as there is no use for duplicate emotes,ephemoras, sigils, glyphs, and should guards.

Archived