Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 x Forma are in Steel Path Honors Rotation this week! (01-02-2021)

vanaukas

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Hmmm, 35 plat or a large chunk of my essence....what a tough decision! 

Well, I don't enjoy trading no matter how "easy" it is due warframe market or other third party site. I'm gladly taking it for a very cheap price on Essence, since I don't know what else to do besides buying Forma (and the umbra variant) and sometimes kuva when it's on the rotation, since it's more convenient.

This info sure it'll be useful for those on my same position.

(P.S: Not trading it's my personal preference/taste)

vor 34 Minuten schrieb vanaukas:

Well, I don't enjoy trading no matter how "easy" it is due warframe market or other third party site. I'm gladly taking it for a very cheap price on Essence, since I don't know what else to do besides buying Forma (and the umbra variant) and sometimes kuva when it's on the rotation, since it's more convenient.

No need to explain. I trade, have more than enough plat and still took the BPs. 75 SE is a wet fart if you actually play SP every now and then over the week. In fact the only things I buy 100% of the time are Umbra Forma and the three built Formas. So yeah, agreed.

21 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

is 3 forma really that hard to get? 

No, but it's nice having 3 built forma, after the Orphix Event I was very low on forma :), since I've spended tons of them due the 2 weeks of double affinity.

16 minutes ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

generating 35 platinum to get 3 forma must be very hard...

For me yeah, I don't like to trade so generate 35 p out of thin air (because I've also don't spend a lot of real money on wf per year) it's kinda difficult if you don't like to trade. So it's nice for those on my possition.

18 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Apparently so. 69 hours waiting time must be real long.

I don't understand why stocking more forma is bad. It's not like I'm complaining for the waiting times or something, but now I'm comfortabl sitting on 17 forma ready to rush some mix-max builds.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

Getting 75 SE too apparently considering all the trash comments on a simple info post. :)

I don't get it either, I would get it if I was complaining for waitning times, not queque in foundry or stuff like that, I'm just doing a "friendly reminder" as the last time I did but on the Umbra forma, since no one does it and may help people.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

Getting 75 SE too apparently considering all the trash comments on a simple info post. :)

Doing some mental numbers, you can literally run 1 hour capture mission fissure with random relics and random people and get at least double or triple forma ammounts than farming 75SE ... And im talking about getting plats and buying forma bundles.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Danielw8:

Doing some mental numbers, you can literally run 1 hour capture mission fissure with random relics and random people and get at least double or triple forma ammounts than farming 75SE ... And im talking about getting plats and buying forma bundles.

Sure, what's your point though? I might also just spend SE I'm sitting on too. You realize you can buy both, right? Buy the one time 3 Forma bundle for SE AND unlimited ones for plat. It's almost like sorcery that I spend resources I'm sitting on otherwise because I play the content they happen to drop in to test builds every now and then.

In any case: This is a simple info post and the comments were trash. :)

46 minutes ago, Danielw8 said:

down-arrow-banner-png-transparent-28.png

2 hours ago, vanaukas said:

green-up-arrow-png-10.png

Maybe this time it'll be seen.

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

200.gif

Don't do that again, please.

Next time it'll come with a warning with a spoiler tag

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I was gonna be positive in support of the OP but after that visual assault, I need to go law down 

Sin descripción disponible.

Archived