Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still FPS drops after hotfix 29.6.8

AgonoizeOP

I still have performance issues after the 7gb update. This update made the game run way worse even on DX11, FPS drops on many tilesets like Gaia on Earth. My game ran so much smoother before, now i get about 30-40 FPS less. Color correction doesn't work properly till today. And PLEASE put multi threaded rendering back in the launcher. Disappointing...

edit: If you'd like, i will playtest every single upcoming update personally, free of charge.😘

Am 2.2.2021 um 13:02 schrieb AgonoizeOP:

I still have performance issues after the 7gb update. This update made the game run way worse even on DX11, FPS drops on many tilesets like Gaia on Earth. My game ran so much smoother before, now i get about 30-40 FPS less. Color correction doesn't work properly till today. And PLEASE put multi threaded rendering back in the launcher. Disappointing...

edit: If you'd like, i will playtest every single upcoming update personally, free of charge.😘

I agree  ! 

Am 12.2.2021 um 00:29 schrieb -CRONO-:

Same issue here even after today's update, still waiting for DE to look into this. :(

I don't know if it's just me, but i think it is even worse after the newest update. 
In terms of performance, the game is a mess right now.

YES, I'm having the same problem! I've tried some fixes people post in forum, but they don't work for me.

I made a video to show all these problems that I realize in a hotfix nearby. It can be in the same as you and I didn't had had attention. 

And there's a bug with elevators that didn't happen before.

I delete and download the entire game again to try, but didn't help.

Specs: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2Ghz, 8GB RAM, Geforce GTX 960

Patch: 29.8.1 
Specs: i7-8700k(CPU), RTX2070(GPU), Samsung M378A1K43DB2-CTD 2x8GB(RAM), Kingston RBUSNS8154P3256GJ1 256GB(SSD)

I still got big FPS issues, a few months ago I had the game on maximum graphics with still over 400fps, but now, even if I go to the lowest settings, around 30-40fps and big lags, so, still an issue :(

Am 21.2.2021 um 18:17 schrieb bart1_178:

Coincidentally I've tried this new solution post and it helped :D

Yeah it might help with the stuttering, but not with the poor performance in general in this game right now. I've never had problems with stuttering. This thread is about the FPS drops since hotfix 29.6.8. This is something that we cannot fix, only the devs.

I am experiencing the exact same issue.... staggering all over the place entering a new game, looking into menu, opening the star chart......... rather unpleasant to play to say the least!

It went away after the very first update in 2021, and now its back after update 29.9.0 (Octavia update)

Archived