Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

place to report bugs, or just in forum?

(XBOX)Chaos Phantom90

Question

is there a specific place to report bugs or do i just do it in the platform specific bug forum like I've done? wanting to report the xb1 network bug as it makes it a pain to play the game, especially since it renders the bounty nw acts incompletable as the bounties don't seem to register correctly, at least in the Drift

DE probably knows at this point, but it would be nice to know if they are working on a fix with an eta or at the very least that they are already aware or something

8 answers to this question

"How can I report a bug?

The best way to report bugs is to post them to the appropriate section on the Warframe Bug Reporting subforums located here:

Warframe PC Bug Forums

Warframe PS4 Bug Forums

Warframe Xbox One Bug Forums

Warframe Nintendo Switch Bug Forums

These forums are monitored daily by Warframe moderators, developers, and designers. We use these forums to efficiently collect information on all types of issues in Warframe and get the fixes to the devs or designers responsible quicker."

From: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203729140-How-can-I-report-a-bug-

1 minute ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

True enough.  You're having trouble getting that to register?  Are you in a group or solo?  If in a group, are you hosting?

i only really play solo, and the game (thanks to the 'network not responding' issues I mentioned) the game still registers me as being in the middle of the bounty, not marking off the act as finished and not letting me take on another bounty

Just now, (XBOX)Chaos Phantom90 said:

i only really play solo, and the game (thanks to the 'network not responding' issues I mentioned) the game still registers me as being in the middle of the bounty, not marking off the act as finished and not letting me take on another bounty

Have you done all the standard stuff like hard resetting your XBox, resetting your modem, etc?  Have you tried to reset your MAC address on your XBox as well?  Have you done port forwarding and/or a DMZ?

1 minute ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

Have you done all the standard stuff like hard resetting your XBox, resetting your modem, etc?  Have you tried to reset your MAC address on your XBox as well?  Have you done port forwarding and/or a DMZ?

done the first 2, and done the modem one a few times with no noticeable change. Doubt the last 2 would change anything, as im not having any issues in any other online games, and a handful of other people have complained of having the same issues ive been having, so i doubt its something internet related on my end

Archived