Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, Nova, Titania & Wings Ephemera

Acos

You might see where this is going, but so long as we're adding giant birdwings as an Ephemera, is there any reason those of us who purchased certain deluxe skins for Chroma & Nova and Titania Prime players can't have options for Ephemera's that include always on Wings/Arms? Even if they have to be restricted to their original Warframe I still think that'd be pretty neat. 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Councillor_S-MA said:

after 5 years i now understand why people say:

"fashion frame is real endgame"

but still cosmetics are not content.

Cosmetics are content. They're just not "playable" [missions] content.

Either way, it's always the same, cosmetics aren't content, new equipment not content, new warframe not content, new content isn't content because it's just recycled old content so even though it's still content it isn't content.

I personally think DE needs to release more cosmetics.

2 hours ago, Yamazuki said:

Either way, it's always the same, cosmetics aren't content, new equipment not content, new warframe not content, new content isn't content because it's just recycled old content so even though it's still content it isn't content.

Railjack is content

Kuva liches is content

Deimos is content

Orphix Venom is content

Cosmetics ARE NOT content because your character doesn't progress/evolve in the Universe

Cosmetics are a good looking way to play content while progressing your character, nothing against it

Anyways

Can't wait to see those wings on my Pink Rhino

50 minutes ago, (PSN)Councillor_S-MA said:

Railjack is content

Kuva liches is content

Deimos is content

Orphix Venom is content

Cosmetics ARE NOT content because your character doesn't progress/evolve in the Universe

Cosmetics are a good looking way to play content while progressing your character, nothing against it

Anyways

Can't wait to see those wings on my Pink Rhino

I think he was being sarcastic.

Because we had those arguments of "X isnt content because I dont think it is, your wrong!" before and he is doing a pre-emptive strike.

11 hours ago, Yamazuki said:

TRUE!

18 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

%D0%9A%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%82%D1% 

main-qimg-863ee23be42a0f1a2ad43c386a7452

florentine-codex-ix-aztec-warriors_2_ori

And that's just the ones with wings on their armor. Do you have any idea how utterly fabulous warriors and soldiers used to be?

A tactic of psychological warfare and/or traditional respect. I did mention that I have the syandana with the steel wings(with the eye in the center) on my Khora. The addition of wings to fashionframe is a little too kindergarten TO ME. I like things like fast cars, stealth jets, modern architecture, high tech... when are we going to see a speedometer on Gauss? =D

Archived