Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave reward standing incorrect

Stalker_says_hello

I have the same issue. How is it possible, that now on the first week of Nightwave, I have completed the exact same tasks as my friends, but they are one a higher level? The math does not add up at all: In the Nightwave screen one can easily count I have done 38500 points worth of chores, but the meter only shows 35500. Furthermore, my squadmate has somehow gotten to level 4, even while we both have been completing the exact same tasks! This does not feel fair at all.

I think mine probably got messed up, when there was a host migration on an PoE bounty. Something like it got marked completed, but never gave the standing. But as all completed tasks are visible and listed, IMO the sum of those should at least be correct, instead of getting punished be host migration yet again.

Fix this!

20 hours ago, DreadThread said:

I have the same issue. How is it possible, that now on the first week of Nightwave, I have completed the exact same tasks as my friends, but they are one a higher level? The math does not add up at all: In the Nightwave screen one can easily count I have done 38500 points worth of chores, but the meter only shows 35500. Furthermore, my squadmate has somehow gotten to level 4, even while we both have been completing the exact same tasks! This does not feel fair at all.

I think mine probably got messed up, when there was a host migration on an PoE bounty. Something like it got marked completed, but never gave the standing. But as all completed tasks are visible and listed, IMO the sum of those should at least be correct, instead of getting punished be host migration yet again.

Fix this!

Send a ticket to DE and they will fix it that's how I got mine fixed. 

I noticed today that I'm getting less standing for completed Acts. I finished feeding Helminth and I got only 1.5k instead of 4.5k standing.

If I remember correctly this issues was also in previous Nightwaves and after they fixed it we got the standing back retrospectively.

9 hours ago, EienNoArashi said:

I noticed today that I'm getting less standing for completed Acts. I finished feeding Helminth and I got only 1.5k instead of 4.5k standing.

The task states it's worth 1.5k so at least it's not lying / bugged in that regard, but yeah it should be 4.5k, being a weekly task.

Archived