Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Resources

(XBOX)Apoll0 666

Question

WAIT. Before you go on typing "No you can't trade resources- new players would get resources too easy-" and all of that. I'm not making any sort of argument for resource trading or suggesting it. I actually saw some people in region chat saying that you actually CAN trade resources if both participants are under the same clan/alliance. Is this true? If so explain how it works, if it doesn't exist lem know

2 answers to this question

Not that I know of. People sometimes trade for resources for the dojo research like the Hema by inviting someone in the clan and letting them donate to that research.

Some resources are tradable outright such as uncut fish and, I think, refined gems which can be quite relevant to some people, I suppose. Endo is tradable via sculptures or letting someone else rank up a mod. In theory credits are also tradable by trading things you can sell for credits, I guess. Not sure how that works out with trade tax or if there are items where it makes sense. Hence the "in theory".

Anyways, being in the same clan pretty much doesn't matter.

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

WAIT. Before you go on typing "No you can't trade resources- new players would get resources too easy-" and all of that. I'm not making any sort of argument for resource trading or suggesting it. I actually saw some people in region chat saying that you actually CAN trade resources if both participants are under the same clan/alliance. Is this true? If so explain how it works, if it doesn't exist lem know

you cant trade resources at all, the only resource trading would be donating to the alliance or clan for researching or decorating the dojos.

Archived