Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mid too high with shawzin CORBU

Doraz_

I chose a pair of headphones that were the most plain i could afford,

so when i go to play the shawzin I hear crackling in the mid section ( i assume )

ALL Sounds that were made before the recent audio upgrade might suffer from this issue.

A quick fix could be to put in the options under the "MASTER VOLUME" 3 sliders or numbers that function as "FREQUENCY MULTIPLIER"

the low, mid and high will be boosted individually following the number put by the player.

• 1 month later...

OK ... kinda old but i did some comparison ... I think that now that thanks the Unum i have good headphones i can hear all the defects of Youtube videos and videogames.

Highs might be fine, so "cracks"-like areas where the sound is louder, like unwanted noises that weren't EQ-ed out are still in the Audio files! :D

I noticed this in Code Vein as well ... I used to listen to anything with old nokia headphones, so ( although i'd be very sad to hear it) if that's the quality of the average gamer It might not be even worth perfecting the Audio.

Still, if this is true, it helps to keep in consideration, to keep an out for un-wanted sounds .... it'd be usefull to me too, but currently i'm so bad half the times all my programs fight back at my own stupidity :clem:

Archived