Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed sur footed

imaduyan

7 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Agreed, I have it and I didn't use it once for Steel Path. 

Yeah. At max I would use knock down recovery mods. That is if I have place for it and or I can't find anything better.

I believe out of all my frames maybe Hildryn is the only one who uses it just cause why not?

1 minute ago, JackHargreav said:

Yeah. At max I would use knock down recovery mods. That is if I have place for it and or I can't find anything better.

I believe out of all my frames maybe Hildryn is the only one who uses it just cause why not?

The only time I'd use Primed Sure Footed is for long endurance of Steel Path ie Survival, then it's really good to have. Profit Taker it's also great but it's not essential unless you're trying to set a speedrun record, you can knock down PT in 3 minutes so it doesn't get much chance to knock you over.

il y a 3 minutes, fo3nixz a dit :

yup cheapest way that. 

and people, even if u dont wana play the game the day or suffering burn out, just login, then logout, every day helps

Yes its my game play. 

I stop game and just wait psf and stock forma. True end game 

It's easy to avoid knockdown on eidolons just jump, the profit taker wall is avoidable but you can roll into it to avoid being knocked down (you'll still get pushed) and be more mindful of your Aoe weapons to avoid getting staggered .

I thought I would use this mod all the time when I got it but it's rather expensive and I actually don't need it at all. It takes a slot that could be anything else that is more useful to me

57 minutes ago, imaduyan said:

I want run steel path edolon and profit, I really need this mod.

I'm confused by this statement. I've exhausted Eidolon hunts (Maxed out all 5 focus trees) and The Steel Path and I have never equipped Primed Sure Footed even once. In fact, I have never even used the standard non-Prime Sure Footed either.

Why exactly do you need it? It makes things more convenient? Sure, but it's far from a mandatory mod. 

You don't need it for anything. It's a good bonus tho, but "need" - no.
learn how to mod and play first, this will be a good bonus mod at some point.
I played for 2 years without it( I got vigor and shred first :D ) and had almost 0 issues for all missions.

44 minutes ago, minininja77 said:

Its a good thing you did not play warframe when self damage was a thing

bcuz of ppl like that they removed it, a grave day for all of us who could use said weapons T_T

45 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

The only time I'd use Primed Sure Footed is for long endurance of Steel Path ie Survival, then it's really good to have. Profit Taker it's also great but it's not essential unless you're trying to set a speedrun record, you can knock down PT in 3 minutes so it doesn't get much chance to knock you over.

Ah I remember when I tried to fight Pt and I went in with effing Inaros and primed sure footed. Best choice ever. /S 

Maybe I will do an other Pt run once my internet is better.

56 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Or just be aware? 🙃

As someone who played with and without it does make a difference. If you are playing a survival you will kill between 250-300 mobs every 5 minutes on SP. what could go wrong will go wrong in 20 minutes run. Not to mention if you will stay longer.

It is by no means required. I played without it for a long time. And none melee frames do not need it at IMO.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)thegarada said:

As someone who played with and without it does make a difference. If you are playing a survival you will kill between 250-300 mobs every 5 minutes on SP. what could go wrong will go wrong in 20 minutes run. Not to mention if you will stay longer.

It is by no means required. I played without it for a long time. And none melee frames do not need it at IMO.

Yeh I mentioned in a later comment that the only time I'd use it is in Endurance Survival or if I was chasing a Speedrun record for Profit Taker.

Archived