Primed Sure Footed was the last Daily Tribute mod I acquired (I'm in the Evergreen rotations now).

Constitution and Handspring were decent substitutes until then.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 2

Why you want Mercedes, you can drive Dacia,it's same. 

You can finish all games with Excalibur, braton, why you want prime 

Wait 400day it's not game, it's just artificial durability 

Edited by imaduyan
  • Like 2
vor 13 Minuten schrieb imaduyan:

Why you want Mercedes, you can drive Dacia,it's same. 

You can finish all games with Excalibur, braton, why you want prime 

Wait 400day it's not game, it's just artificial durability 

you don't need a car! you have legs ...
do you need money? then paint your own ...
why reality? I can also live in fantasies ...

🤦‍♂️

deb.jpg

Edited by Battle.Mage
vor 2 Stunden schrieb imaduyan:

I play warframe since march 2020 and i am obliged to way 400day for this mod. 

I want run steel path edolon and profit, I really need this mod.

This mod it most have for radus attacks weapon... 

400day it's to long. 

yes ... that bothers me a lot. mod used to be rather pointless. but with the latest changes, it makes a lot of things much easier and, above all, MORE PLEASANT!
the game just wasn't updated EVERYWHERE with the latest changes ...

ps. 14 days to primed footed

• Like 1
il y a 6 minutes, Battle.Mage a dit :

yes ... that bothers me a lot. mod used to be rather pointless. but with the latest changes, it makes a lot of things much easier and, above all, MORE PLEASANT!
the game just wasn't updated EVERYWHERE with the latest changes ...

ps. 14 days to primed footed

Exactly, new primed mod (fulmination and firestorm), glaive explosion radius ect.... 

Edited by imaduyan
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, imaduyan said:

400day it's to long. 

You dont need this mod...just use atlas.

7 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

you don't need a car! you have legs ...
do you need money? then paint your own ...
why reality? I can also live in fantasies ...

🤦‍♂️

deb.jpg

You're supposed to post selfies over on the Off Topic board. 

It's funny that the comments are basically git gud, play X frame, subsume X ability etc. and no will acknowledge the fact that locking mods/weapons behind years of daily logins is an absurd means of progression. 

I'm at 4k+ hours and ~550 days, I still have ~450 days before I will have all mods and weapons. That's ridiculous, there are people with a lot less in game play time that have everything only because they started playing before I did. 

It's not like logging in to add +1 to your log ins and immediately logging off is actually earning the items. There should be some way to invest your in game play time to earn everything IMO. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

It's funny that the comments are basically git gud, play X frame, subsume X ability etc. and no will acknowledge the fact that locking mods/weapons behind years of daily logins is an absurd means of progression. 

I'm at 4k+ hours and ~550 days, I still have ~450 days before I will have all mods and weapons. That's ridiculous, there are people with a lot less in game play time that have everything only because they started playing before I did. 

It's not like logging in to add +1 to your log ins and immediately logging off is actually earning the items. There should be some way to invest your in game play time to earn everything IMO. 

That's the nature of this style of game though mate. Look at it this way, even if he only logs in each day and logs out again, he has Warframe installed and he's counted as a player for their data, which drives them up the Steam ladder. So it's in their best interests for players to login each day.

And yes there should be a way to invest in game time, it's called endgame Raids, Instances etc but too many people don't want them and we're stuck with wishy washy content and the odd event to go hard in. That's DE's failing, except from  a business point of view, I get why they appeal to the masses instead of the hardcore few.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1

I don't even have regular sure footed on a single frame, I completed every node in SP, most of it solo. Primed sure footed is recommended for people routinely doing really high level content (like lv. +200) but just to complete Steel Path it's far from a must-have.

Also, Atlas's passive exists. if you really hate being knocked over, just use Atlas, the whole point of him is to be a tank.

19 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

I'll give you a little of this, though. I feel like most things locked behind logins/hours should be cosmetic rewards. And Baro should cycle through his entire inventory every 6 months. But to be fair, that stuff is available outside of Baro bringing it you, you just have to pay plat for it to players.

Edited by (PSN)M00n_Slippers
Came up with more to say.
10 hours ago, imaduyan said:

400day it's to long. 

You can get through all of that content just fine without it... trust me. 

All I'm gonna say is, for anyone complaining about getting Primed Sure Footed on day 400. Some of us got screwed over and had to wait until day 900 to get it. Be happy you get it almost 2 years faster...

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

That's the nature of this style of game though mate. Look at this way, even if he only logs in each day and logs out again, he has Warframe installed and he's counted as a player for their data, which drives them up the Steam ladder. So it's in their best interests for players to login each day.

And yes there should be a way to invest in game time, it's called endgame Raids, Instances etc but too many people don't want them and we're stuck with wishy washy content and the odd event to go hard in. That's DE's failing, except from  a business point of view, I get why they appeal to the masses instead of the hardcore few.

I realize it's good for business to keep players logging in daily. I just think that there are better ways than locking mods/weapons behind logins. 

I'd be fine with DE adding more cosmetics/boosters/discounts as login rewards and removing weapons/mods from that pool. It would still be a reward, people would get something but would have access to any gear that they felt was useful to their kit on any frame/build. I just feel that build diversity should in no way be locked behind how many days you have logged in.

It took me 4K+ hours before I got PSF. That's insane. I spent about 6 months waiting to use the Kuva Ogris as a utility primer in endurance because I didn't have PSF. I already had it fully forma and a status chance/multi shot/-zoom riven for it. I could never use it because I'd get knocked down if i was anywhere near melee range though. It procs impact/puncture/slash/magnetic/viral/heat/electric/blast, I just wanted to proc all those status types in an AoE from a single shot. I was getting tired of the nukor and looking for an alternative. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

4K hours? lol.. bruh... let me do the math here....

That's an average of 7.27 hours per day for 550 days. Power to you but I don't really think you should complain about not having everything. Aside from the time-locked stuff you should have every frame maxed (with at least 3 forma) and every available weapon with at least 3 forma. 

I'm at like 1300 hours and I have every weapon, mod etc. maxed with at least 3 forma on everything. I can't imagine what you're doing with the 2700+ hours over me you've got.

3 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

That's an average of 7.27 hours per day for 550 days. Power to you but I don't really think you should complain about not having everything. Aside from the time-locked stuff you should have every frame maxed (with at least 3 forma) and every available weapon with at least 3 forma. 

I'm at like 1300 hours and I have every weapon, mod etc. maxed with at least 3 forma on everything. I can't imagine what you're doing with the 2700+ hours over me you've got.

Oh god. Don't depress me about the time I spend on video games. DX

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

A lot of solo endurance. I'm pretty sure that when you hit esc while in mission your hours played still goes up even though the mission is paused. I'll have the game up in the same mission all day and just sit down for an hour or two when I get a chance to play. 

Still, locking mods/weapons behind log in days is absurd imo. I probably had everything I could possible get at 1300 hours and was waiting for PSF so I could run endurance a littler safer

Edited by Berzerkules
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

I realize it's good for business to keep players logging in daily. I just think that there are better ways than locking mods/weapons behind logins. 

I'd be fine with DE adding more cosmetics/boosters/discounts as login rewards and removing weapons/mods from that pool. It would still be a reward, people would get something but would have access to any gear that they felt was useful to their kit on any frame/build. I just feel that build diversity should in no way be locked behind how many days you have logged in.

It took me 4K+ hours before I got PSF. That's insane. I spent about 6 months waiting to use the Kuva Ogris as a utility primer in endurance because I didn't have PSF. I already had it fully forma and a status chance/multi shot/-zoom riven for it. I could never use it because I'd get knocked down if i was anywhere near melee range though. It procs impact/puncture/slash/magnetic/viral/heat/electric/blast, I just wanted to proc all those status types in an AoE from a single shot. I was getting tired of the nukor and looking for an alternative. 

I would personally place it behind hours played because for me that's a better meter of where a player is at, although they'd have to remove hours spent in dojo or people could afk(seriously I have over 1000 hours spent decorating). Compared to MR, logins, gear etc I see hours played as a better measure. In fairness you wouldn't have been able to do that with Ogris until they removed self damage(which was in the game for years) because you would've destroyed yourself in melee range.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I would personally place it behind hours played because for me that's a better meter of where a player is at, although they'd have to remove hours spent in dojo or people could afk(seriously I have over 1000 hours spent decorating). Compared to MR, logins, gear etc I see hours played as a better measure. In fairness you wouldn't have been able to do that with Ogris until they removed self damage(which was in the game for years) because you would've destroyed yourself in melee range.

I always thought that MR tests would be a good place to put those rewards. As you progress through the game at your desired pace you are rewarded accordingly. 

• Like 2

I don't use knockdown resist even after getting Primed Sure Footed. Before it was because it used to do a block animation, but now it's because there are so many ways to get by enemy crowd control. 

People are recommending Atlas, that's a great choice, but be careful of knockdowns while in air. I personally like Revenant and Gauss for never caring about any CC on me. Keep their 2 up and you're good to go.

Edit: Decided to look up what else resists knockdowns.

Titania's 1 (Spellbind) can be casted on allies, or hold to cast on self for status immunity.

Rhino's 2 (Iron Skin) and Nezha's 3 (Warding Halo). Status immune as long as you maintain ability HP.

Oberon's 2 (Hallowed Ground) creates a wide field of status immunity for yourself and allies.

Trinity and Nidus' 3 (Link and Parasitic Link) gives status immunity while linked to an enemy.

Edited by (XBOX)bigsnake84
4 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

I always thought that MR tests would be a good place to put those rewards. As you progress through the game at your desired pace you are rewarded accordingly. 

The reason I wouldn't do that is because how often do you see on here threads asking how to cheese the tests? Players like that aren't learning anything so rushing their MR doesn't make them a good player, I've seen countless high MR players with no clue so I'd never consider it earned that way.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

A lot of solo endurance. I'm pretty sure that when you hit esc while in mission your hours played still goes up even though the mission is paused. I'll have the game up in the same mission all day and just sit down for an hour or two when I get a chance to play. 

Still, locking mods/weapons behind log in days is absurd imo. I probably had everything I could possible get at 1300 hours and was waiting for PSF so I could run endurance a littler safer

Wow... I did not know that playing solo allowed you to pause the game by hitting esc... Thanks for mentioning that. Yeah if you are keeping the game on for big chunks of time while it is paused then your hours are going to go up super fast.