Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed sur footed

imaduyan

3 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

The reason I wouldn't do that is because how often do you see on here threads asking how to cheese the tests? Players like that aren't learning anything so rushing their MR doesn't make them a good player, I've seen countless high MR players with no clue so I'd never consider it earned that way.

Locking unique rewards behind MR would also lean things farther towards the "pay to win" thought process, as well. As it currently stands the only barrier is time. If it were locked by MR rewards then it would be time + resources (which can take longer to acquire than the X amount of login days, depending on your playstyle and how much plat you spend on forma and whatnot).

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

Locking unique rewards behind MR would also lean things farther towards the "pay to win" thought process, as well. As it currently stands the only barrier is time. If it were locked by MR rewards then it would be time + resources (which can take longer to acquire than the X amount of login days, depending on your playstyle and how much plat you spend on forma and whatnot).

That's a good point.

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

The reason I wouldn't do that is because how often do you see on here threads asking how to cheese the tests? Players like that aren't learning anything so rushing their MR doesn't make them a good player, I've seen countless high MR players with no clue so I'd never consider it earned that way.

I agree that the MR tests aren't the best means to acquire those rewards but at least you would get them from actually playing the game.

Maybe have them unlocked at Simaris until you reach a certain MR? I guess scanning stuff after you passed a test isn't really hard either but, at least you could progress and acquire everything at your own pace. 

IDK the best solution but acquisition of those mods/weapons from daily logins has always been a pet peeve of mine.

Just now, Leqesai said:

Wow... I did not know that playing solo allowed you to pause the game by hitting esc... Thanks for mentioning that. Yeah if you are keeping the game on for big chunks of time while it is paused then your hours are going to go up super fast. 

Being able to pause the game helps if you're home a lot but constantly have things to do. I'm a stay at home parent so I play when I get a chance but often times have to take care of things around the house for extend periods of time and have to stop playing at any second. 

I've stayed in the same mission for a couple days to get to max lvl when the actual play time was like 8-9 hours. In that time I also cooked meals, helped with home work, done dishes, laundry, gone shopping or any number of other normal parent chores. 

I like running endurance and don't want to start over every time the little one needs a sandwich. Playing in a squad is preferable but solo play is just more realistic for me. 

34 minutes ago, Hokibukisa said:

Handspring is what we all used until Primed Sure Footed. You can make due like we do everything else until we get the better version. It makes your accomplishments more meaningful doing them without the perfect configuration.

This.

Primed sure footed has become more important now that primed aoe mods exist but it certainly isnt necessary by any means.

It's always same speech veterans players have. 

It's very difficult to play warframe when you are new, because community doesn't have compaction and comprehensive for new. 

I play warframe one year and DE stop my progress with connection. 

DE brake all new players, reputation cap, Nw cap, focus cap, forge timer, potatoes, forma.... 

Veterans have suffered new players undergo

Fist commentary take atlas, don t play radial weapons, subsume your fram. 

You have 30+ warframe and you can't play with because you don't have all tools kit with one year playing 

Thanks for that 

Ps: I finish steel path, I want farm endgame 

I have 1500h caps and i never used primed feet. I did the whole steel path content also without primed feet. I did lvl caps runs in disruption also without primed feet  this mod is very good but not necessary like condition overload or primed flow/contuinity. Play the game and you will have it like everyone did.

what annoys me about PSF is that it doesn't *actually* remove effects entirely, it just makes it so that if you get hit it puts you in the air for a split second. better than being knocked down, sure, but I found this particularly annoying during the MR30 test. sure, one could argue that zero knockdown would tread on Atlas and Rhino's kit but come on... it's a PRIMED mod; it costs a bomb to rank up and a lot of points in your build, not to mention acquiring it. it should just negate ALL knockdown: no air time, no stun, nothing. 

Archived