Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proboscis nerf

(XBOX)Purdue Wolf

54 minutes ago, (XBOX)StripedWolf2001 said:

Is anyone else frustrated that the proboscis had its fire rate changed from .7 to 1.82 seconds for a full charge.

Please DE, revert to the old stats there is no reason to have charge time of almost 2 sec.

You Crazy GIF by Steve Harvey TV

18 minutes ago, TheSixOfDiamonds said:

Base charge rate is still 0.7s, just checked my Arsenal. Don't blame DE, you did something to the charge rate.

unpossible! DE bad! also they nerfed all my health, shields and damage by 75% and my speed by half!

1 minute ago, (XBOX)StripedWolf2001 said:

Equip 5he bow on lavos and call me crazy

I am at work right now but I am curious about this now. You say you have the fire rate decrease only with Lavos?

Can you share your Lavos build?

His passive affects status duration timers but it should have no effect on fire rate or charge time, to my understanding.

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

I am at work right now but I am curious about this now. You say you have the fire rate decrease only with Lavos?

Can you share your Lavos build?

His passive affects status duration timers but it should have no effect on fire rate or charge time, to my understanding.

My lavos build has no mods, and dragon keys.  The fire rate is still at 1.82.

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)StripedWolf2001 said:

My lavos build has no mods, and dragon keys.  The fire rate is still at 1.82.

Are you testing this on the Orbiter or in Simulacrum?

Also, maybe someone else on Xbox can try this. So far you are the only person to report this issue (which generally means it is something on your end).

Archived