Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

So I tried a bit of stuff, in the orbiter, dojo, simulacrum and relays and I can't get the given value of 1.8, both with a different frame and with Lavos. It sits at .7. The only thing I can get is 2.5 with - fire rate corrupted mods. 

If it helps with bug fixing, my Lavos hasn't been crafted but bought.. (don't judge me) 

Anyway, bedtime for me :D good night. 

• Like 5

Something is not right in this. The Crit Chance is much lower than the default, the Crit Damage is higher than default. The IPS is higher than by using Serration and Heavy Calliber...

4 hours ago, HunterDigi said:

Did anyone rule out skins? The skins basically replace the entire weapon so it can have its own stats (like the UT ones had).

Just checked with every skin (Oscira, Causta, Dryad), nothing changes.

• Like 1

For the record, I'm (obviously) on Xbox as well, and just put Proboscis Cernos on my Lavos, checked an empty loadout slot and it's a .7 charge rate for me.  I checked it with an empty build on Lavos as well as my 5 forma build just in case Lavos' stats change things.  Stats were checked in the arsenal on my Orbiter.  I am not experiencing the same issue/potential bug as OP.  

What's weird is that the only way I can get close to a charge rate of 1.82 is to have a max rank -FR corrupt mod on and then something like an unranked Shred, for about +5% FR.  You would think something like that would be insanely noticeable in a build and OP would see the issue easily if it WAS a build issue.  Can OP post their build?  I didn't see it in the thread.  Whatever the issue is, it is at least not a stealth nerf.

13 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

We did not change this. I still see 0.7 with no mods equipped. Try removing all mods from your weapon, warframe, work backward to see what's affecting it?

It may be similar to the Archgun reload bug, my archguns have different reloads depending on which slot they equiped to, my mousion is 4s in arching and 2s on necramechs, flutus is 1s on archwing and 3s on necramechs etc.

nope..

RhogABb.png

if u dont have Critical Delay or Vile Precision equiped, and have a riven on it with -fire rate , that will also be the cause

Edited by fo3nixz
9 minutes ago, (XBOX)StripedWolf2001 said:

I found the issue my heavy weapon archgun has neg FR riven.  When I removed the riven from my archgun, the FR went back to .7

A few questions to give the devs more food for debugging:
- With the Riven on your Heavy Weapon Archgun, does the Riven affects any Primary weapon or only Proboscis Cernos?
- With a Riven applied to another equipped Heavy Weapon Archgun, does the Riven still affects your Proboscis Cernos?

Also, don't forget to post your bug in Xbox Bugs. ;)

Edited by maycne.sonahoz
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, maycne.sonahoz said:

A few questions to give the devs more food for debugging:
- With the Riven on your Heavy Weapon Archgun, does the Riven affects any Primary weapon or only Proboscis Cernos?
- With a Riven applied to another equipped Heavy Weapon Archgun, does the Riven still affects your Proboscis Cernos?

It only affects bow weapons and the charge times.  All other weapons classes are unaffected.

• Like 3

Fantastic sleuthing, Tenno!  Clearly an unintended interaction of weapon modifiers. I've written this up for our bug assassins.

Edited by [DE]Momaw
  • Like 14
17 hours ago, maycne.sonahoz said:

I just tested, and it is also the case for PC bows x) (Cost me 20pl, a catalyst and 50k Kuva to test it lmao)

• Like 3