Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I got banned for 15 years for saying " A banned word " in Cetus Relay Chat, Let me Explain..

ElderUnknown

I was banned till January 1st 2035,
I was loading into Cetus after typing into a PRIVATE MESSAGE to a friend.
As i load in the chat is automatically switched to Relay chat, and i was pressing enter to skip the cinematics not thinking it would've Juked me like this, i went to Old Man SuumBaat, to trade in some gems to Gild a Zaw i just maxed.
Cant trade in gems.. 
Thought it was an odd glitch, Alt-F4'd and came to the Login screen to See a heart dropping message of " Account suspended until Jan 01, 2035 due to End User License Agreement Violation "

Every single night i really only spend on warframe grinding and helping my friends grind and build weapons and frames.
I cant wait +-15 years to play Warframe. This has to be a joke of some kind.

I mean seriously all we can do is tell you to message support, try to apologize and see if they are willing to give you a chance. I do not want to give you false hope, as they have been pretty strict these days when it comes to certain kind of speech in public... but that is literally all you can do. Appeal your case and see if they will give you another chance. 

I am not sure what you said that was so bad you got an instant ban... maybe consider not saying things like that AT ALL in a video game, connected to the internet? Even though it is a friend, accidents and slips in chat can happen... again, not trying to judge you though because I don't know what you actually said or what in jokes you or your friend might have. But if an in joke might be considered offensive to others, be careful online, stuff like that happens. You won't be the first person to suffer unintended consequences because you posted something on the internet in a different place than you meant to. 

That being said, if you really did make a mistake, and what you said wasn't like, truly awful and something you really shouldn't be saying to your friend at all in a game, I hope they give you another chance, but there is nothing we can do for you. 

2 hours ago, ElderUnknown said:

I cant wait +-15 years to play Warframe. This has to be a joke of some kind.

It's not, sorry. Nothing I can do either. You can do a ticket as mentioned above. GL. 

Take note: Do. Not. Use. In. Game. Chat. For your own safety.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

All this thread does is make me hope for the zero tolerance rule to be extended and tracked even in private chats. 

Well, one thing you can do is report the player using the chat menu that pops up when you click the player name, this report i believe it saves the chat log and sends it (along with an explanation of yours and who did the report) and then is manually checked by someone competent to do so.
Obviously common sense is required, if you abuse the report system, you're the one potentially receiving the consequences, so make sure that the user is trully being offensive.

Archived